long time gone

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I used to be a very avid member of am and haven't been on in a long time. Not sure if any of the same guys are still on here. Hope its still as good as it was. Anyways ive been finally getting back in the game and was browsing some supplements and im at a loss with the amount that is out there. Im looking to gain some size .diets on point just need a little extra boost to help my recovery. Any ideas on whats good right now? Any help is appreciated thanks guys!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
besides the basics...protein, creatine, multi, fish oil, and bcaa's

i'm really enjoying being on NMDA, my sleep is really solid on the product but recovery is also a lot better, intimidate srt has nmda and an ai built in to prevent any estrogen effects

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys I used to be a very avid member of am and haven't been on in a long time. Not sure if any of the same guys are still on here. Hope its still as good as it was. Anyways ive been finally getting back in the game and was browsing some supplements and im at a loss with the amount that is out there. Im looking to gain some size .diets on point just need a little extra boost to help my recovery. Any ideas on whats good right now? Any help is appreciated thanks guys!
Recovery wise. id consider 6g of Citrulline Malate pre-workout
maybe 2-3g of Beta-Alanine (for performance)
LCLT would be a wise investment as well for overall performance and giving you an edge for your workouts

Stick to the basics, don't need to get fancy, your diet is key. Keep that caloric surplus in check and maybe consider ARA or Xgels.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks guys I was looking at the xgels. I remember when that stuff first hit the shelves but never tried it. Nmda huh ill have to look into that.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cool thanks guys I was looking at the xgels. I remember when that stuff first hit the shelves but never tried it. Nmda huh ill have to look into that.
You'll really enjoy X-Gels if you give it a go. There's a lot of positive feedback throughout the forums. I suggest stacking it with 2-3g of LCLT (may help alleviate some of the DOMS) and 3g of GMS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look at ape by aen, i am running it for 2nd time and i would rate it as at least one of the best test boosters out there....and of course dermacrine, it's put out by BPS now but it's the same stuff that primordial had when you were here last....it's really nice when i get to pimp a product i enjoy as much as i do dermacrine, lol!!!

glad to see you back!!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Bigt whats good man glad to see a familar face thanks for the input sir

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For recovery, as the Solution said Beta Alanine is great. Alternatively you could try COP.
Peak Beta + is a product worth looking at.

If joints are getting beat up you can't go wrong with cissus.

BCAA's help recovery as well, peri-workout and in any long gaps between meals.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Stupid question like I said been a while since ive been here. At the bottom of your post there is a star in the left corner whats that for?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stupid question like I said been a while since ive been here. At the bottom of your post there is a star in the left corner whats that for?
I am usually on the mobile version so I don't have that but I believe it is to give reputation points

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool thanks bud. Im on my phone to so I guess ill check the app out

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You'll really enjoy X-Gels if you give it a go. There's a lot of positive feedback throughout the forums. I suggest stacking it with 2-3g of LCLT (may help alleviate some of the DOMS) and 3g of GMS.
This right here.

If something simple is what you're after, try looking into beta alanine, cit mal, agmatine or PLCAR. SNS offers great prices on bulk products so check them out :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This right here.

If something simple is what you're after, try looking into beta alanine, cit mal, agmatine or PLCAR. SNS offers great prices on bulk products so check them out :D
Ehhhh, SNS is okay but I really need a vendor who is serious about nutritional solutions :)

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
X-gels and X-Factor Original are the same formulation. Shop around and get the one that's priced best. The popular stack is using ARA (plus GMS and LCLT) with Antabeta Elite.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
What do u guys think about xgels and agmatine together?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Agmatine can be used with ARA(x-gels or x-factor original); however, if using ARA....you should stack it with GMS and LCLT for best results. Then add Agmatine to the equation. Agmatine is generally used year around / daily not only for pump, but as a great GDA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There is an excellent thread on another forum which shows how synergistic X-Gels + GMS + Carnitine is.

GMS and Agmatine, although both increasing pumps, will do so by different MOA's. Agmatine may have more ergogenic effects, however the GMS helps with emulsification of the X-Gels. I'd use Agmatine at a later time personally.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bigt whats good man glad to see a familar face thanks for the input sir
all good, new family business is rockin and back on test cyp!!!

i am goin ape[by aen] with a dose of dermacrine thrown in, treating me really good!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you around again man.

Check out massFX black it's a great all around product.
Also Xgels/xfactor have been getting great reviews.
And for a topical formeron is awesome.