PCT for detoxing marijuana

notamember

Awards
Hey, i recently looked into taking a prohormone but realized its not ideal for many reasons. During my research i came across the process of a PCT. I got caught up in a situation about a month ago and in about 6 weeks i have a drug test from a juvenile center for marijuana and varies other drugs( i dont know for sure what else they test for). The point is i have quit using marijuana but still have a strong paranoia that i am going to fail this test in a little less than 2 months due to the fact i was a pretty consistent user( once a night ) and i know that the more often one smokes, the harder it is to get the th metabolites out of the system. If i were to take a PCT alone, would that help the detoxing of marijuana from my urine so i can asure myself a negative for the screening. I dont expect anyone to give me an exact answer but if any of you have even the slightest experience with PCT's and how they detox the liver/ metabolites i would greatly appreciate some feedback, thanks. I am 190 and 5'11 with a semi lean physic and fast metaboism if that helps ( disregard my bio)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My advice is to buy a DeLorean, steal some plutonium, affix your flux capacitor to the engine, then travel at 88mph while producing 1.21 giga watts of electricity. This will allow you to go back in time and prevent yourself from smoking marijuana and other dangerous drugs you may have used.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, take Creatine and be drinking a lot of water and you will be fine

notamember

Awards
will these make my ballys smaller or larger in girth and mass??????????????/

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My advice is to buy a DeLorean, steal some plutonium, affix your flux capacitor to the engine, then travel at 88mph while producing 1.21 giga watts of electricity. This will allow you to go back in time and prevent yourself from smoking marijuana and other dangerous drugs you may have used.
Coming from a moron who probably uses caffeine.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Don't smoke anymore and you will be fine. Exercise, sweat!!! In one month you'll be fine to test clean those extra two or three weeks should be assuring. Don't seat it by until you get off probation don't toke up, it's not worth it!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grab some creatine (creaplex, sns, primaforce) whatever monohydrate...won't matter
milk thistle
dandelion root

drink plenty of water, exercise, and don't smoke anymore

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Haha the same advice has been repeated over and over on here, I hope this guy got the message

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you are excessively overweight with a ton of fat, you will not be carrying around traces of past use in 2 months. The nanograms that are used for testing are set to a limit that they can tell if it was fairly recently used days and weeks, not months. You are fine.