Polyrachis Vicina Roger aka Mountain Ant Extract

1. Banned

Polyrachis Vicina Roger aka Mountain Ant Extract

Anyone has any experience with Polyrachis Vicina Roger ???

"Extracts of the Polyrachis Vicina Roger (Mountain Ant) are widely used as a tonic and to prolong life. It is used for many other reasons as well - to calm anxiety, improve digestion, and to promote sound sleep. It is one of the elite anti-aging "herbs" utilized in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is extremely rich in zinc and Mountain Ant Extract is said to increase the amount of DNA and RNA in cells, which aids in rejuvenation of the body. It is mentioned in many ancient Chinese medical texts where it is said to be a potent sex herb for both men and women, and an excellent liver and kidney tonic. It is very popular in many Asian countries today, particularly in Hong Kong. Both sexes state that the usage of Ant Extract for even a short time increases both interest in sex and sexual performance."

[The treatment of intrauterine gr... [Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI

2. Registered User

I have some experience with the black ant products of ron teegaurden. I like the stuff, especially the liquid, hydroethanolic extract. Definitely provides the nourished and tonified feel that comes from these so called liver/kidney tonics. The taste isnt bad either, like a very dark and meaty broth sort of experience.

It certainly has been proven to be very nutritious, but beyond that I have not seen much published science on the stuff regarding health and performance. I am a believer though, I look forward to seeing what gets published on the subject.
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sanguine View Post
    I have some experience with the black ant products of ron teegaurden. I like the stuff, especially the liquid, hydroethanolic extract. Definitely provides the nourished and tonified feel that comes from these so called liver/kidney tonics. The taste isnt bad either, like a very dark and meaty broth sort of experience.

It certainly has been proven to be very nutritious, but beyond that I have not seen much published science on the stuff regarding health and performance. I am a believer though, I look forward to seeing what gets published on the subject.
    im looking at the barlowe's 20:1 supplement, i saw one liquid version and it was over 50$ compared to barlowes pill form which is 20$, i wonder if there is a significant difference?

did u get the energy and libido increase from taking it? mood enhancements? does it has a stimulant kick to it ?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    im looking at the barlowe's 20:1 supplement, i saw one liquid version and it was over 50$ compared to barlowes pill form which is 20$, i wonder if there is a significant difference?

did u get the energy and libido increase from taking it? mood enhancements? does it has a stimulant kick to it ?
    Interesting I have never seen this barlowe's website before. Googled it and might have to give their stuff a try sometime.

I wouldn't claim any stimulant effects; its not like ginseng, rather its sort of deeper than that. Like the feeling you get from a good nights sleep or eating well, a sound and nourished feeling. At any given point I am taking a bunch of different tonics so It can be hard to tease out the individual effects of each herb. All in all Id say give it a try.

As far as liquid vs capsule, yeah capsules will always be more economical but there it something special about the liquid extracts. Maybe I am just basing this off the fact that you get to smell and taste the constituents, but the liquids seem to have more noticeable effects and be a more full experience of the plants/animals/fungi. Not very scientific of me I know, but its just my experience/impression.
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sanguine View Post
    Interesting I have never seen this barlowe's website before. Googled it and might have to give their stuff a try sometime.

I wouldn't claim any stimulant effects; its not like ginseng, rather its sort of deeper than that. Like the feeling you get from a good nights sleep or eating well, a sound and nourished feeling. At any given point I am taking a bunch of different tonics so It can be hard to tease out the individual effects of each herb. All in all Id say give it a try.

As far as liquid vs capsule, yeah capsules will always be more economical but there it something special about the liquid extracts. Maybe I am just basing this off the fact that you get to smell and taste the constituents, but the liquids seem to have more noticeable effects and be a more full experience of the plants/animals/fungi. Not very scientific of me I know, but its just my experience/impression.
    glad to hear your input and yes Barlowe's is a very reputable website, they have a Endoamp Max alternative as well which I miss since when PP went down
  6. Banned

Binp
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Extract the PH powder from pills
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 09:04 PM
  2. Added Green tea Extract
    By Gmonkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 05:59 AM