Alphamine dosing?...

viking805fan

Awards
Hi guys, I'm going to start a new stack and will be using Alphamine as my preworkout. I work from 7am-4pm and I'm usually at the gym by 6pm. How should I dose the Alphamine? Should I just take 1 or 2 scoops just before I workout? The label says to take 1-2 scoops in the morning on an empty stomach but I don't work out in the morning. Should I still follow the same instructions on the label? Thanks!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys, I'm going to start a new stack and will be using Alphamine as my preworkout. I work from 7am-4pm and I'm usually at the gym by 6pm. How should I dose the Alphamine? Should I just take 1 or 2 scoops just before I workout? The label says to take 1-2 scoops in the morning on an empty stomach but I don't work out in the morning. Should I still follow the same instructions on the label? Thanks!
Alphamine is designed as a fat burner, not a pre-workout (although using it in this application is very popular).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
take 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 at 5ish before the gym ...
for added fun add in a scoop or two of hemavol to make for a kick ass work out!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you looking to use Alphamine solely for a pre-workout boost? Or do you want to achieve all of its benefits?

Ideally it is dosed based on the dosing instructions on the bottle (1-2 scoops upon waking and then 1 scoop later in the day) to receive maximum efficiency of the product. If you are only wishing to use it as a pre-workout boost you could dose just 1-2 scoops before your workouts. It would serve that function very well and you could add some bulk ingredients (TMG, Nitrates, Agmatine, Citrulline, etc.) that fit your goals.

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
take 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 at 5ish before the gym ... for added fun add in a scoop or two of hemavol to make for a kick ass work out!
What this guy said. Amazing energy, ridiculous pumps. Boom goes the dynamite.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alphamine is designed as a fat burner, not a pre-workout (although using it in this application is very popular).
This. Lots of people work out in the afternoon. Usually you'll see dosing like this: AM-1sc, Pre-2sc OR AM-1.5sc, Pre 1.5sc OR (usually if you need to wake up more/want to stack an actual preworkout) AM-2sc, Pre-1sc

I personally have tried 2am/1pm and 1.5/1.5 and like them both equally. I usually stack a preworout with my afternoon so 2sc is kinda overkill there for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine pre-workout is boss if weight/fat loss is the goal.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much water in ml do you dissolve one scoop of alphamine in?i need exactly 600ml otherwise its too sweet for me.but the taste is one million times better than that of conquer which is really a no-no

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much water in ml do you dissolve one scoop of alphamine in?i need exactly 600ml otherwise its too sweet for me.but the taste is one million times better than that of conquer which is really a no-no
Edit: never mind, thought you were asking something else :).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've done everything from 100-800+ml. Its good almost no matter what you do so pick your poison. I personally like to add as much water as possible to anyhting flavored cuz it allows me to a) drink more water and feel like its better then plain ha and b) makes my tasty shakes and supps last longer. Diet problems.

viking805fan

Awards
Thanks guys for the responses! I appreciate it!

I just came off a different preworkout and I'm taking a four week break off of stims before I tackle alphamine for the next 8 weeks. Another quick question, so I take my AM scoop on an empty stomach and how about my PM scoop? Does that one also have to be on an empty stomach?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never measured. Two scoops in a near full shaker cup.

At a guess, 600ml of water.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys for the responses! I appreciate it! I just came off a different preworkout and I'm taking a four week break off of stims before I tackle alphamine for the next 8 weeks. Another quick question, so I take my AM scoop on an empty stomach and how about my PM scoop? Does that one also have to be on an empty stomach?
Dose both on an empty stomach. Don't take your PM Alphamine dose too close to beddie bye time.

viking805fan

Awards
Dose both on an empty stomach. Don't take your PM Alphamine dose too close to beddie bye time.

I usually try and fall asleep by 11pm on weekdays. What would be a great time to take it? I try to be at the gym by 6pm maybe a few mintues before that? How long does the boost from the stims keep you up?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually try and fall asleep by 11pm on weekdays. What would be a great time to take it? I try to be at the gym by 6pm maybe a few mintues before that? How long does the boost from the stims keep you up?
It largely depends on the person. Some people can use caffeine a few hours from bed time and sleep without an issue whereas others are kept awake.

Judge it by your own stimulant tolerance. It is one of the reasons we recommend people starting at the lowest possible dose. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It largely depends on the person. Some people can use caffeine a few hours from bed time and sleep without an issue whereas others are kept awake.

Judge it by your own stimulant tolerance. It is one of the reasons we recommend people starting at the lowest possible dose. :)
This. I can take a ton of caffeine and go to bed. Not much keeps me awake if I'm tired ha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This. I can take a ton of caffeine and go to bed. Not much keeps me awake if I'm tired ha
towards the end of a stimulant run, i can drink a coffee and sleep 30 minutes later.
Fresh off stims and a stim break ill be wired for hours.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
towards the end of a stimulant run, i can drink a coffee and sleep 30 minutes later. Fresh off stims and a stim break ill be wired for hours.
I'm the same but my tolerance comes back in like a week even with 2+mo off. Sucks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much time before workout is considered necessary for pw
Depends on your warm-up
do you go right into the gym and lift?
or do you do like 10-15 minutes of stretching or do cardio as well prior? I would take it 15-20 minutes before you start your workout (IE weights) some people have longer warm-ups such as myself. I value my health and joints so i make sure i warm-up properly.