ADVICE: going to Texas De Brazil. Which supps to take?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,
I eat clean 90% of the time. I'm currently lean bulking. Taking in about 500 calories over maintenance per day. Lifting 5-6 days a week. HIIT running 2-3 days a week. Yoga once a week. Anyhow, going to go all out and "cheat" for a buddy's bday at Texas De Brazil. Which supplements/nutrition partitioners do you guys recommend ?
My only wishes are that you do not recommend:
CLA or Anabolic Pump. Any other advice ? Already plan on taking some extra psyllium husk to help speed up the excretion process. Thanks !

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey all, I eat clean 90% of the time. I'm currently lean bulking. Taking in about 500 calories over maintenance per day. Lifting 5-6 days a week. HIIT running 2-3 days a week. Yoga once a week. Anyhow, going to go all out and "cheat" for a buddy's bday at Texas De Brazil. Which supplements/nutrition partitioners do you guys recommend ? My only wishes are that you do not recommend: CLA or Anabolic Pump. Any other advice ? Already plan on taking some extra psyllium husk to help speed up the excretion process. Thanks !
Just eat dude. Its endless meat.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not opt for the fiber before you eat. And honestly I would just enjoy it! There are much worse things you could be cheating with, delicious all you can eat steak is legit!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, enjoy it brotha. Eat all the steak you can....along with their garlic mashed potatoes...yum!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love the place and go far more then I should! Just get a good workout in that day to speed up your metabolism a little and you will be fine. You say you eat clean 90% of the time so go and enjoy the feast!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love Texas de Brazil's flank steak, garlic sirloin and their lamb chops! Hmmm.....

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Digestive enzymes before, during, after. Make sure you absorb all that tasty protein. I wouldn't bother with the fiber.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stop worrying about your supplements and just go eat and have a good time, one meal is not going to destroy your progress.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im with everyone else, but for this exact scenario...

Digestive enzymes
Recompadrol
Metabolic powder

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i see most everyone in here has this one under control
it's like that famous Bobby Knight gaffe back in the 80s, when he was talking about rape:
"just relax and enjoy it"

i love that joint