X-Gels/Erase Pro or ABE/Erase Pro

Pjunior22

Awards
Hello,

I am 23 years old, going on vacation in early May and want to start an 8 week lean mass/cutting run.

What is the better combo. X-gels and EP or ABE and EP?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
To add size faster I would say ARA, if you are just trying to lean out I may suggest the ABE

To be honest you will have great results either way and your training/diet will be the biggest factor

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not all 3?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ran ArA before? If so did it give you joint discomfort? That is one thing to think about as ArA has gave people joint issues as people have reported joint issues on Erase Pro. Are you talking the new Erase Pro?

pjunior33

Awards
I have taken ABE/EP .. about 6 months ago.. It definitely brought out more definition everywhere, but I did not eat as much as I wanted to and will definitely be upping my calories this time around. I have never taken ArA but have read good things.. I was originally going to run EP/ABE for 8 weeks, but now thinking i might add in some aRa for 4 weeks as well, maybe the last 4 weeks? Also, while running EP i did not notice any joint discomfort i was supplementing lots of fish oil to compensate.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Between ABE and X-Gels... You really can't go wrong. Is this the new ABE?

pjunior33

Awards
Unfortunatley I will be buying EP/ABE from GNC since they have the BOGO offer, will they have the newest formula?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken ABE/EP .. about 6 months ago.. It definitely brought out more definition everywhere, but I did not eat as much as I wanted to and will definitely be upping my calories this time around. I have never taken ArA but have read good things.. I was originally going to run EP/ABE for 8 weeks, but now thinking i might add in some aRa for 4 weeks as well, maybe the last 4 weeks? Also, while running EP i did not notice any joint discomfort i was supplementing lots of fish oil to compensate.
Unfortunatley I will be buying EP/ABE from GNC since they have the BOGO offer, will they have the newest formula?
Yes, both new versions are available there.

If you go with ArA, be sure so dose your fish oil >4 hours away from your ArA dose or simply drop fish oil. The new Erase Pro will be easier on the joints as well.

pjunior33

Awards
Ok - what is the main differences between the new formula ABE/EP compared to the ABE/EP i ran 6 months ago?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok - what is the main differences between the new formula ABE/EP compared to the ABE/EP i ran 6 months ago?
Erase Pro has a new active which is the AI, along with another new addition.

AnaBeta Elite has a stronger extract of Anacyclus as well as two new additional additions, and the cortisol control taken out.

The write ups on both products are in the PES sub section under supplement companies if you want to check them out.

pjunior33

Awards
Ok, are the bottles the exact same, how will I know im getting the "new formula"?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Ok, are the bottles the exact same, how will I know im getting the "new formula"?
Check the labels.

Also, even with their BOGO deal you'll probably still end up paying more at GNC than you would buying from a place like Nutraplanet. I'd at least price-check before buying if I were you, if not buy from NP strictly out of principle.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Make sure to shop around - GNC is outrageous even on a bogo.
Go with all three if you can. You could sub Original Erase for EP.
If you cannot, go with ARA and ABE.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to say ArA + ABE for your current goals, but if you do decide to go with all 3 that would be a solid decision.

GNC should have the most recent formulas and the new Erase Pro shouldn't have the joint problems that the previous version had either.

If you do add in some ArA make sure to grab some GMS (Glycergrow or Analyzed Supplements Micro GMS) and Carnitine (ALCAR, PLCAR, or LCLT) to add to it preworkout. :)