Calling Mrcooper

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Hey, just wondering what your thoughts are on topical fat loss products during lean bulking phases

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A PM may be an easier way to reach him.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What are you trying to accomplish

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey, just wondering what your thoughts are on topical fat loss products during lean bulking phases
Any product in mind? With the myriad of options available, this question is hard to answer

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
Any product in mind? With the myriad of options available, this question is hard to answer
I remember reading a past post of his regarding eviscerate/abliderates efficacy on bulks but I can't remember what said opinion was. Tried pming, says inbox full

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
On another forum he stated that topicals redistribute fat as opposed to removing it.

bechsgaard

bechsgaard

Banned
Awards
On another forum he stated that topical's redistribute fat as opposed to removing it.
Yes, they free up the fatty acids to be burned if in a deficit, or restored like any other fat consumed, so while not providing fat loss, I feel like this could have some astetic benefit as bulking likes to make my face and neck have caliper measurements similar to my thighs (not water retention) eviscerate eliminated said fat in my long cut and it's made me significantly more confident about my appearance

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
Yes, they free up the fatty acids to be burned if in a deficit, or restored like any other fat consumed, so while not providing fat loss, I feel like this could have some astetic benefit as bulking likes to make my face and neck have caliper measurements similar to my thighs (not water retention) eviscerate eliminated said fat in my long cut and it's made me significantly more confident about my appearance
I am stacking the two as well.

After a few weeks it seems that I have become a lot leaner and my face, as you said, is much more defined.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Absolutely Abliderated is a good one, and philosophy is spot on.

Another underrated one is SAN Liporedux

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely Abliderated is a good one, and philosophy is spot on.

Another underrated one is SAN Liporedux
They have the most professional, attracting looking bottles on the market IMO. No burn, cream like lotion, no particles floating around in it, no mess what so ever.