Want to run ARA but concerned!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys. I am interested in running ARA for 50 days. I have two bottles already and want to pick up a couple more. I will stack it with a couple different things I have used in the past so anything new as far as gains should be noticable for me. That being said I was suffering this past year with a slight long head bicep tendon tear which has pretty much healed with rehab as well as tendinitis. Will xfactor create any issues as far as my bicep and shoulder bothering me. I currently use glucosamine and chondroiton bad spelling as well as msm, cissus, fish oil, etc to help keep the bicep and shoulder going. Finally I have eczema and was concerned it might get worse and spread. Anyone with any info or similar circumstances I would appreciate your feedback. It is much appreciated. Thank you.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I have been on x factor for almost 4 weeks. No joint problems at all. I have had some joint issues before with old injuries from wrestling my whole life.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I ran 8 weeks of ArA and it did not aggravate my tendonitis or joints at all.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have been on x factor for almost 4 weeks. No joint problems at all. I have had some joint issues before with old injuries from wrestling my whole life.
Thank you this is good news..sj

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eczema can get a lot worse with inflammation. Unless you want a constant, consistent flare up you should avoid ArA.

Reactions: mw1
SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Don't fret SuppJunkie, I'm unable to take it also.
That sux big time. I developed the eczema about two years ago. I am using all the freakin topical meds but it just won't go away. Oh well, guess I am on to something else..any suggestions..I have og Anabeta was thinking of running that for eight weeks. Trying to stay away from prohormones etc. thanks. Btw anyone know of any supps that might be good as far as helping eczema.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow.. i never thought of eczema...

Has anyone who has it, tried x-factor and had a bad reaction? or is this all speculation?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I have psoriasis and it didn't make it worst. It didn't effect it at all . I also have a very mild case which actually has improved over the overs despite my stress levels being at their highest level. I ran 2 bottles.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have psoriasis and it didn't make it worst. It didn't effect it at all . I also have a very mild case which actually has improved over the overs despite my stress levels being at their highest level. I ran 2 bottles.
Thanks for the response, I will keep that in mind. Yeah stress is high with me too..laugh out loud. Thanks man..sj

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Wow very interesting topic. I myself have eczema SJ and I ran an 8 week cycle of ARA and don't remember my eczema getting worse.

I did run it during the summer time where my eczema is significantly better due to the moisture in the air. Where are you located?
What's up man. I guess that's kinda good news. Still not sure what I should do. I will have to think this out that's for sure. PM you later..thanks..sj

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response, I will keep that in mind. Yeah stress is high with me too..laugh out loud. Thanks man..sj
Try running it and see what happens. Everyone reacts differently to these types of supplements...I've seen people have to stop mid cycle due to joint discomfort. Personally I experienced zero joint issues at all. Good luck whatever you decide.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow.. i never thought of eczema...

Has anyone who has it, tried x-factor and had a bad reaction? or is this all speculation?
I don't recall ever reading about any users experience with this, but theoretically it could certainly flare up ones eczema.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have any feedback either way. Looking to see if there is someone else who has it that has ran aRa. Thanks in advance..sj

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else have any feedback either way. Looking to see if there is someone else who has it that has ran aRa. Thanks in advance..sj
Just about nothing on the market has the safety data supporting it that arachidonic acid does. If you have any sort of inflammatory disease or condition (including eczema), then you are in the small minority who should avoid arachidonic acid supplementation.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrate.
Certainly. Thats why I said just about nothing. Without a doubt, creatine monohydrate is the king of our industry.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey man I ran 50 days of Xgels and Anabeta elite last fall and loved it. I had zero joint issues even though I stopped taking my joint sups and fish oils. The stack had great pump strength and recovery properties, I do not know how it would effect your skin condition but I would recommend grabbing some ALCAR and some GMS to take with the Xgels. I felt it amplified the results. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man I ran 50 days of Xgels and Anabeta elite last fall and loved it. I had zero joint issues even though I stopped taking my joint sups and fish oils. The stack had great pump strength and recovery properties, I do not know how it would effect your skin condition but I would recommend grabbing some ALCAR and some GMS to take with the Xgels. I felt it amplified the results. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Glad to hear your a big fan of arachidonic acid and had such favorable results!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback; we appreciate any feedback we get from our customers.