Trifecta Stack questions. Need advice

D

D0minator

Awards
Gonna pick up the trifecta stack soon and just have some questions about it. Iv been doing months and months of research on real gear usage and decided 21 was to young so im gonna hit the trifecta. So a few questions.

Should I run a test base with it? Such as dermacrine?

Should I run an AI while on cycle? Such as liquidex?

I am aware it comes with a Pct, but after all my research I am a firm believer that the PCT is more important than the actual cycle. I am going to pick up a SERM either torem or clomid to run for PCT for 4 weeks, should I also add HCGenerate and forma stanzol?

Also besides my staple supplements should anything be added? Gonna be a full out bulking cycle.

Gonna be running all this.

Week 1-4

Trifecta stack
Dermacrine
X-gels
Protein(Lots and lots)
Creatine monohydrate
liquidex (on hand just in case)
white flood pre workout
Agmatine
Citrulline Malate
Fish oil
Flax seed oil
N2Gaurd
Arginine
Glutamine
BCAAs

week 5-9 PCT

Forma (What comes in trifecta)
Forma Stanzol
clomid 25/25/25/25
HCGenerate
X-gels
Protein
Creatine monohydrate
white flood pre workout
Agmatine
Citrulline Malate
Fish oil
Flax seed oil
Arginine
Glutamine
BCAAs

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you will probably get more out of the xgels than the trifecta. I recommend you look into the 1 andro LG sells as its far and away the best hormone they offer for adding size.
you do not need a serm with the trifecta/ but may need one for 1 andro if you dose it high enough.
save the dermacrine for stronger cycles you may do in the future.

maybe you could do it like this:

trifecta weeks 1-4
formx and xgels weeks 5-8

D

D0minator

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Should I run 1-andro with the trifecta? or should I just space them a couple months apart? (cycle+PCT off). trying to get the most out of mild substances though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trust me... I am one of the biggest proponents of that, as I believe that your receptors are susceptible to down regulation from stronger signals.
use what you can and only enough to get the job done to prolong the longevity of the androgen receptors.
that said.. I personally think that the trifecta is far too weak for most trainers.. you mention ARA so I assume you have used it before. its probably about 10 times stronger than the trifecta. ( at label doses anyhow). where does that leave you? well a couple options:
1. ditch the trifecta
2. double the doses of the trifecta and include middle of the night dosing.
3. include something like testabolan to increase free test while you raise your levels with the PHs.

as you can see im not baggin the trifecta altogether. if you hadn't ran ara you might enjoy the trifecta. but likely a lot your gains will come from placebo.
1 andro on the other hand at least has some human studies on it.. in a recent one subjects gained 6 lbs in 4 weeks from 300 mgs per day..

http://jap.physiology.org/content/ea....2013.abstract

definitely what ever you decide, make sure you take the same amount of time off that you spent "on cycle" so if you run a 4 week cycle and a 4 week PCT
its best to follow up with about 8 weeks off of hormones.