Question regarding GDA timing

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Looking at getting either some Glycobol or Recompadrol soon (uncertain which would be best in my case) and I'm just wondering about the timing. I'm aware it's pointless taking after a workout, but as I workout fasted late morning/midday, the only time I'd really be taking them is in the evening, before my big carb meal then... is that effective, as I can't see that I'd get more than 1 maybe 2 pills in, and I see many people taking far more than that. Don't want to waste my money on a supp. I will be bulking by the way, and plan on starting ArA also, although that will obviously be in the AM before my workout, so far enough away from the GDA.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would be great for your late night meal
I would opt for recomp out of the 2.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Yeah I've read good stuff about Na-R-ALA, and that's what drew me to Glycobol. Is there a reason Recompadrol might be preferable, or is it down to personal choice? I'm aware of course I could just add Na-R-ALA with any GDA, although it tends to be a rather expensive supplement here in the UK.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just gotta experiment in my opinion.

I've heard alot of good things about recompadrol, which makes me wanna try it next. Got no money though after buying super bowl tickets lol. in due time
Got green poop and the runs off glycbol, a few others who did use it noted that as well. So i have steered clear of it.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Yeah I read that too, although I heard that has something to do with it detoxing the liver from bile or something, and will subside after a week or two.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I've read good stuff about Na-R-ALA, and that's what drew me to Glycobol. Is there a reason Recompadrol might be preferable, or is it down to personal choice? I'm aware of course I could just add Na-R-ALA with any GDA, although it tends to be a rather expensive supplement here in the UK.
Recompadrol

So many caps
Half serving is as effective as full or 1.5 serving most GDA out based off corosolic acid dose alone
Na r ala is good but easy enough to buy cheap r ala and stack with GDA and use pre workout with your ara and forskolin (this would be good)

2 uk dealers have recompadrol

Plus the recompadrol formula is the most complete on the market

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got green poop and the runs off glycbol, a few others who did use it noted that as well. So i have steered clear of it.
It's the bmov n berb increasing biliary flow making sure liver and gal bladder are in good working order

I'm not a fan of those types of vanadium tho

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's the bmov n berb increasing biliary flow making sure liver and gal bladder are in good working order

Probably why a lot of people had that side effect then.
Thanks EBF

see you in 2 weeks?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yea man. Ill be there
You know where to find me. Meeting so many new people in a few days my head will be spinning, so if i do a brain fart upon meeting you, just slap me sideways and then say "Hey ginger kid, give me some baked goods"

then maybe ill get to know you a bit better.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've used both. Didn't think much of Glycobol. Not a fan of anything I've tried from AI tbh. Recompadrol is outstanding. I always pick up a few bottles when NP has it on sale. Worked well with or without carbs. Very noticeable leaning.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used both. Didn't think much of Glycobol. Not a fan of anything I've tried from AI tbh. Recompadrol is outstanding. I always pick up a few bottles when NP has it on sale. Worked well with or without carbs. Very noticeable leaning.
Thanks for the kind words man

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
this
incredible ignorance out there on vanadium in general
I remember back in the day (before any of these GDA products were in existence), everyone was taking huge mass amounts of vanadyl sulfate 50mg and up, and there was a sh1t-ton of medical issues going on...stuff is highly toxic

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this
incredible ignorance out there on vanadium in general
I remember back in the day (before any of these GDA products were in existence), everyone was taking huge mass amounts of vanadyl sulfate 50mg and up, and there was a sh1t-ton of medical issues going on...stuff is highly toxic
Studies I've seen and used in my write up used upwards of 150mg (sulfate) for 6 weeks with good safety profile

Also HCA works as a chelator.

In general it's excreted more rapidly and isn't stored as well In the vanadium sensitive tissues (sulfate compared to the organic salts) which are bone and kidney.

30mg bmov= 50mg VS

But much more readily absorbed and stored in tissues and less is excreted

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Recompadrol

So many caps
Half serving is as effective as full or 1.5 serving most GDA out based off corosolic acid dose alone
Na r ala is good but easy enough to buy cheap r ala and stack with GDA and use pre workout with your ara and forskolin (this would be good)

2 uk dealers have recompadrol

Plus the recompadrol formula is the most complete on the market
Stupid question
Any chance you may have some on you @ The arnold? Will trade for baked goods :) haha

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stupid question
Any chance you may have some on you @ The arnold? Will trade for baked goods :) haha
I'm going to make some bags with caps on them

Kinda ghetto but just handing to a few people.

Ill give you a bunch

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm going to make some bags with caps on them

Kinda ghetto but just handing to a few people.

Ill give you a bunch
Well have to talk, will be cool to meet you, let alone how much you know about suppelemnts/products
maybe you can chat with our VP (Dan) who formulates our products, and give him some insight :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well have to talk, will be cool to meet you, let alone how much you know about suppelemnts/products
maybe you can chat with our VP (Dan) who formulates our products, and give him some insight :)
We will talk about that have a lot if ideas

But really want my company focusing on specific products. Weight loss / Recomp diabetes ect

Not looking into bringing much in the ways of powders/ natural anabolics

But have my formulas for them lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Knowing your knowledge talking to someone like Dan who formulated all the cellucor products you could give him some good insight and bounce some ideas off him as well given his success in the industry. Would be 2 masterminds going back and forth.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knowing your knowledge talking to someone like Dan who formulated all the cellucor products you could give him some good insight and bounce some ideas off him as well given his success in the industry. Would be 2 masterminds going back and forth.
I'd definitely like to set something up. I only have one meeting so in free Friday and most of Saturday. Trying to set up some dinners

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd definitely like to set something up. I only have one meeting so in free Friday and most of Saturday. Trying to set up some dinners
Dinners.sorry brah, no good buffets in Columbus for you :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dinners.sorry brah, no good buffets in Columbus for you :)
I'm laid up pretty bad man

Out of the gym tomorrow goin on 12 days due to back injury. If I can't get back to normal or 90% by Friday no way I'm gorging like that.

I mean I have back up like you have no idea GDAs new ingredients I'm playing with and what not. So maybe it's a possibility. But I have the app

Tv food maps. So I see the food challenge places ect and all the places the shows on food network went to