Erase Pro Question

GH247

GH247

Awards
Need some opinions from you guys. So, I have 2 bottles of the old formula Erase Pro. Currently, I have just begun a 8-10 week bulk and am running Anabeta Elite during the bulk. Immediately after this bulk, I'm going to start a cut. I'm planning to use either alphamine and alpha t2 or norcodrene and alpha t2 as my stack.

I know that EPro can be used on both a bulk and cut, but I have no previous experience with EPro. From previous experiences and your opinions, do you think I should run the EPro along with Anabeta Elite during my bulk, or add it to my cutting stack. Just trying to optimize the results I see from it. Appreciate the help.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can always do both and just stagger it.
AnaBeta Elite: weeks 1-8
Erase Pro: weeks 4-12

I've had success with Erase during bulk, cuts, and recomps. So I don't think there is really a wrong answer as when to run it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always do both and just stagger it. AnaBeta Elite: weeks 1-8 Erase Pro: weeks 4-12 I've had success with Erase during bulk, cuts, and recomps. So I don't think there is really a wrong answer as when to run it.
I like this. That way as you finish your bulk with Erase Pro, you can go right into Norcodrene + AT2 or Alphamine + AT2. But I also love Erase Pro on a cut for 8 weeks as it gives the hard muscles and dry look. But like Alek said, no wrong way to go about it.