worst tasting protein you had?

raal

Banned
Awards
mine without a doubt is body fortress chocolate I get why people by this I used to buy it if you gonna get body fortress get the peanut butter flavor its a lil better or spend 5 bucks more and get six star its a lot better

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you asked, probably ON strawberry... no wait, VPX Protein Rush RTD may have been worse...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Every strawberry protein I have tried, lol. Synthetic fruit flavours are just bad in my books.

One day one will surprise me

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Muscle Milk Strawberry and Creme RTD. ON Strawberry a close 2nd.

Driven2lift, is you haven't had UP2, give it a go. My favorite of all time. Tastes like a melted Strawberry shake when mixed in milk. I actually haven't tried it in water... Lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MGN Any Flavor, tastes like sand
ON Fruity Flavors (The caseins were ok)
Syntrax

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MGN Any Flavor, tastes like sand
ON Fruity Flavors (The caseins were ok)
Syntrax
oh man, i love mgn flavors

lg sciences lipotropin was pretty bad at first but got used it....a local supp shop had some protein back in the day that was like "their" brand, it wasn't terrible just tasted bland

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
oh man, i love mgn flavors

lg sciences lipotropin was pretty bad at first but got used it....a local supp shop had some protein back in the day that was like "their" brand, it wasn't terrible just tasted bland
Company will not even provide a COA of their product, skeptical on meeting label claims.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Banana isopure. Absolutely horrible. Just bad. Worst $50 I've ever spent. (But I used it all)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
oh man, i love mgn flavors lg sciences lipotropin was pretty bad at first but got used it....a local supp shop had some protein back in the day that was like "their" brand, it wasn't terrible just tasted bland
Why did you have to bring up muscle gauge? It makes me miss musclegauge1 so much

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strawberry banana nitro tech! Fuuu the only reason I went though 8 lbs of it was because someone in my platoon just gave it to me because he said it was disgusting... He was right

Ca2pa

Awards
Body fortress chocolate as OP said was horrible I will never buy cheap protein again me and my roommate never looked forward to it.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MHP Paleo Protein chocolate. Tasted like ass

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Metabolic Nutrition Vanilla Cake

IronMag Labs Whey Isolate Vanilla

JJW265

Awards
Isopure vanilla.. I will never buy any sort of vanilla protein again after that.. just straight up gross.. And also even though every Optimum Nutrition protein i had has mixed completely fine and went down smooth, the cookies and cream as well as the carmel toffe fudge were just really funky in a sense. Very weird taste.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a strong stomach, but Ronnie Cole, Vanilla Vapor Crisp made me vomit. Vile stuff, had a chemical flavor that didn't agree with me. Dumped the tub