Does X-Gels actually work?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll notice that the vast majority of ArA users get noticeable results no matter how many calories they are taking in.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On them now and working great. I would run a recomp instead of a cut. Im in a surplus and still have lost a few lbs and gotten stronger.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
X-Gels do work. I think you should go out and check out some of the logs that are around this website. I would like for you to get some good feedback from someone who isn't a rep.

LimmetLess

LimmetLess

Awards
When I was taking X-Factor when it was first released, I noticed a huge difference in my workouts intensity wise and the recovery phase was awesome because of the longer lasting DOMS. I actually looked forward to the soreness haha. ArA supplements work and they work well.

Looking forward to getting x-gels soon :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of logs to show that it does, and the science is there as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Bulk is preferred, recomp secondary and cut lastly. It will work well on all three, but truly shines in a bulk or recomp IMO.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yes they work. I'm lifting the same weights I do as when I'm on cycle.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my first run with X gels. Hit 2 PR's & I'm turning 45 soon. Will definitely be using ArA again!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X factor/ArA is one of, if not the most, versatile non hormonal product on the market.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With any supplement, it depends on the user. Some supps work for some and then don't do anything for others. But for me personally, ArA works great and you will only see a minimal amount of users say they noticed nothing.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I wasn't expecting to gain much but in up in lean mass and strength, significantly. I'm doing ArA/ABE/EPro.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't expecting to gain much but in up in lean mass and strength, significantly. I'm doing ArA/ABE/EPro.
Honestly doesn't get better then that stack #cantbetouched

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Is there any difference really between X-Gels and X-Factor, other than perhaps the extra joint support in X-Factor Advanced that may be beneficial to some?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is there any difference really between X-Gels and X-Factor, other than perhaps the extra joint support in X-Factor Advanced that may be beneficial to some?
X-Factor compared to X-Gels... Same.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OG X-Factor and X-Gels are basically the same (unless you really think the small amount of Zinc is huge).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sigh

Didn't think you could source even via PM ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you could just support the companies that support this forum/site (NP).

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
The title of this thread seriously offends my English grammar sensibilities.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The feeling with the new ABE is insane. I don't think you can top this stack
Just tossed in some xgels a few days ago with the (new) ABE I've already been running for a month, totally agree...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm doing 8 weeks ABE/Erase Pro with 50 training sessions ArA

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that will certainly give you enough time to truly see/feel how it works for you.
I should hope so, lol :) I initially played with the idea of maybe splitting it up by 6 weeks of ABE, 6 week epi run, then 6 week ABE/Xgels...but basically boiled down to not wanting to mess up the blood work for my TrT checkup bloods coming up in another 6 weeks
Planning a similar run in the future.. 12wk ABE/8-10wk ArA(w/ GMS, LCLT)/8-12wk Tropinol XP

ArA is the real deal
You'll enjoy, no doubt ;) I still need to pick up some gms, was slow on the draw with that...dang...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You'll enjoy, no doubt ;) I still need to pick up some gms, was slow on the draw with that...dang...
I'm almost out of GMS, need to make an order

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I use to just shovel a scoop directly to the mouth, but mixing it up is easy to do. Seems to mostly dissolve.
That was my method with GlycerGrow, didn't know if that was the same idea here or not