Prime vs X gels

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Which is better...gonna run it with norcodrene to cut up.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried PRIME but I did a lot of research and it seems to be hit or miss, while with X-Gels/X-Factor people pretty much always have great results regardless of cutting/bulking/recomping. I'm currently on ArA and this stuff (even standalone) is awesome.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Which is better...gonna run it with norcodrene to cut up.
Im running prime with norcodrene and i have lost around 7-10lbs. I was running prime for about a month before adding the norco and then i really started seeing results. At first norco made me nauseated and extremely hungry but then i noticed i was only eating 2 meals a day.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Im going on vaca may 3 so im gonna try and cut up..I have 2 bottles of the norco...just gotta figure out if prime or xgels gonna help the most..both seem to be good for recomping.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't say there completely comparable, but X-Gels may be able to aid in fat loss. Look into Arachidonic Acid and Brown Fat.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Hmm ...anything else you guys recommend? Erase pro..alphamaxx.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reactions: mw1
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
ArA. i have never bought prime, for obvious reasons. do your research

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
ArA is the shizzle.....

Based on the ingredients...I don't think that Prime can hold a candle to ArA.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not comparable.. xgels/xfactor > everything else

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not comparable.. xgels/xfactor > everything else
Ha this!

Almost..

I wouldn't compare Prime to Xgels as they are different, but for strength and body comp Xgels reigns supreme.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Prime really only works when you snort it bro. Real talk
Its a good thing i snort everything i take then.

On a serious note ive never tried prime but it seems like all of usp supps are hit or miss for people, x-gels seems to have at least a 90% success rate (just guessing) i would go with that

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA without a doubt.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
ArA over Prime.

Norcodrene + ArA + AnaBeta Elite.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels > anything non hormonal out there

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tribulus v. ArA....yeah gonna have to not go with glorified trib.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
The more I research ara the more indecisive I get...some say its worthless some say its amazing.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The more I research ara the more indecisive I get...some say its worthless some say its amazing.
I would say it has most positive reviews than negative...but with all supps, some are going to work better for some than others, that's the nature of the beast.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's more positive reviews on trib then aRa ?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
There's more positive reviews on trib then aRa ?
LOL...most likely the other way around. ArA is getting great reviews. I'm currently using it myself along with PLCAR and DAA. So far, so good.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Am I one of the only guys that didn't notice sh!t when taking ArA? I still have a 1/4 bottle left.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Am I one of the only guys that didn't notice sh!t when taking ArA? I still have a 1/4 bottle left.
Well remember, everyone's makeup is different and so it may be the case in your experience with ArA. For example, I've finally come to realization that I don't respond to creatine like others do. So what works for one, may not work for the other.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Well remember, everyone's makeup is different and so it may be the case in your experience with ArA. For example, I've finally come to realization that I don't respond to creatine like others do. So what works for one, may not work for the other.
Yep, this is very true. I'm just wondering how many other guys didn't notice anything? Any recommendations from anyone as to how to maybe finish out this bottle to see if I notice anything? I've seen a lot of different methods that people choose to take it

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, this is very true. I'm just wondering how many other guys didn't notice anything? Any recommendations from anyone as to how to maybe finish out this bottle to see if I notice anything? I've seen a lot of different methods that people choose to take it
I'm sure there are others non responders out there .. That's what makes these supplements so fun .. If it doesn't work for u I wouldn't run that half bottle .. Trade it sell it to one of your buddy

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Haha I'd never take an open bottle and I spend more $ on food and supplements than I'm going to admit, but I might just give it to a friend. I was excited for this supplement and had high hopes. At least I didn't have any negative sides tho. I remember when anabolic pump came out my roommates and I nicknamed it "anabolic sh!ts" because it gave half of us such bad gas. lol I had to stop it, I was clearing rooms. My gf would leave the room to shower, I'd finally let one rip, she'd come back 20min later and say the room wreaked lol

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I love agmatine, I take a gram with my pre workout everyday, one of my favorite supplements right now

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nope
ran it yrs ago, when I was a natty athlete..2 bottles of the OG version
zip zilch nada

prime - the beta version was beast!
I don't know what happened to the following production runs.... :think:

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm about to try out two more bottles of Optimum Alpha. I ran two starting 3 months ago and was blown away by my results. I was using it to bulk and went up to 242 from 228. I was eating 7-8 meals a day and going HAM in the gym 6 days a week though. Still sounds like bull****, and I'd call bull**** if I heard it lol. Best results I've had with a natural supplement tho. I was coming back from taking a little break due to an injury though, so that helps with the weight gain. But I'll see how this second run goes. I stopped taking gear over two years ago and I'm actually bigger than when I used to take gear. There are a lot of natural supplements out now that work wonders, everyone just has to figure out what works for them.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Ok so scratch the prime...Norco/Erasepro or Norco/Ara ...main goal is to cut before vaca.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ok so scratch the prime...Norco/Erasepro or Norco/Ara ...main goal is to cut before vaca.
Epro will get you cut faster and looking leaner, X-gels will help and also keep up strength and workout intensity while in caloric deficit.

If you can afford it I would run Norco/ara and then start Epro 2 weeks prior to, and during the period you want to look lean for

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Are you a big fish oil user prior to your Ara run?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For straight cutting, Norcodrene + Erase Pro.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Prime did nothing for me.

I know you already made your decision, but just thought I'd give you a little more backup! :approve:

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Are you a big fish oil user prior to your Ara run?
funny that, i have been a huge fish oil user for years, prior to taking xgels. could be why i have seen amazing results from them lol compared to the guy above who hasn't

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
funny that, i have been a huge fish oil user for years, prior to taking xgels. could be why i have seen amazing results from them lol compared to the guy above who hasn't
When you say "huge", how much were you taking daily?

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Appreciate the help..gonna run the norco and xgels then the erase pro 2 weeks out