ArA continue use after 50 days???

  1. Registered User
    rcaba29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    ArA continue use after 50 days???


    Hi

    Iíve been a member for sometime and this is my first post. I've used the search option to get all my answers but Iím indecisive concluding on my next stack. My previous stack were the products below and workout was 4/5x week. I like how X-GELS(ArA) worked on me especially the last weeks. I would love to continue use but don't know the affects of use after the recommended 50 days. Any input is greatly appreciated.

    Previous Stack:
    SNS: ALCAR 500 (2 bottles)
    SNS: XGELS (2 bottles)
    Athletix: High volume (2 containers)
    Injectable L-Car (2)

    Next Stack:
    PERFORMAX LABS: ALPHA MAX (2 bottles)
    PES: ANABETA (2 bottles)
    SNS: XGELS (2 bottles)
    Athletix: High volume (2 containers)
    Injectable L-Car (2)

    Or

    PERFORMAX LABS: ALPHA MAX (2 bottles)
    PES: ANABETA (2 bottles)
    DAA (bulk)
    Athletix: High volume (2 containers)

  2. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Answers
    0


    50 workout days is recommended. I'm sure running it a little past 50 days wouldn't hurt. BTW, nice stack you're about to run.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,384
    Answers
    0


    Alphamax is great, im using it right now....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,348
    Answers
    0


    Love all the SNS love in your stack.

    I would just stick to the 50 workout dosing that numerous others have had success with.

  5. Registered User
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    i ran 3 bottles for i cant remember somewhere between 8-10 weeks but i wouldn't push it any further than that imo.
  6. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,105
    Answers
    0


    We recommend 50 days use for Xgels because the safety studies were done for 50 days continuous use. Had they been done for 100 and deemed safe, we could recommend longer but they wernt

    I like your stacks although I have zero experience with injectable L car. If you're using it for fat loss, i might recommend alphamine over it or a Yohimbine + caffeine stack as a superior alternative.

    If you need any help with anything throughout you're run, im available via PM
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  7. Registered User
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,692
    Answers
    0


    Okay, just to be sure...I only take ArA on my workout days which is 4 days a week. So, can I assume that "50 days" in my case, are considered only work out days? Meaning, I don't take it everyday like some do. I'm heading into week 4 this week and I have my 2nd bottle on the way to my house this week.
  8. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Okay, just to be sure...I only take ArA on my workout days which is 4 days a week. So, can I assume that "50 days" in my case, are considered only work out days? Meaning, I don't take it everyday like some do. I'm heading into week 4 this week and I have my 2nd bottle on the way to my house this week.
    Yes, 50 workout days (days you dose).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,692
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yes, 50 workout days (days you dose).
    Confirmation! Thanks kbayne!
  10. Registered User
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,774
    Answers
    0


    Probably would be ok. I'm going to run it for 75 days dosing 1 gram daily the next time I run ArA (3 bottles).

    I would think that up to a certain point, it's less of an issue with adverse health concerns but more of an issue of diminishing returns as you would have a good build up of ArA in your body which would probably take a little while to deplete back down the the level where ArA supplementation would be effective again. Just my guess.
  11. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    751
    Answers
    0


    Subbed
  12. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,502
    Answers
    1


    Years ago, I ran 1g/day for 75 days, tbh didn't really notice anything, (results wise) greater happening in those last 25 days than the previous 50...but always interested in hearing how it works out for others...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  13. Registered User
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    671
    Answers
    0


    IMO, running it for an extended period of time won't be much benefit. Think of it in terms of a cost:benefit ratio.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Registered User
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Years ago, I ran 1g/day for 75 days, tbh didn't really notice anything, (results wise) greater happening in those last 25 days than the previous 50...but always interested in hearing how it works out for others...
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    IMO, running it for an extended period of time won't be much benefit. Think of it in terms of a cost:benefit ratio.
    Kind of what I was thinking. I just didn't feel much extra from my 2 bottle 1 gram a day every day run vs. my last 1.5 gram workout day only with LCLT + GMS run so was thinking that if I use the same 3 bottles as my last run, skip the LCLT and skip the GMS, maybe I can sustain what I had with my 1 gram a day every day run for an extra 25 days, but seeing schizm's anecdote, maybe that's just a waste of a 3rd bottle.
  15. Registered User
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,692
    Answers
    0


    Well for me..I'm running this...

    1.5gm ArA
    3 gms DAA
    2.5 gms PLCAR (got for free...like 4 tubs of it)

    And I may add my bulk GMS that I got delivered today with PES Snickerdoodle protein!
  16. Registered User
    rcaba29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    Thank you all for the feedback. I decided to save the ArA for a later stack with Anabeta Elite. For now I'm going to look for a good combo to compliment Alpha Max.
  17. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,388
    Answers
    2


    I ran it for 75 days like 5-6 years ago with no negative sides.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by rcaba29 View Post
    Thank you all for the feedback. I decided to save the ArA for a later stack with Anabeta Elite. For now I'm going to look for a good combo to compliment Alpha Max.
    Im using this stack right now with great results. Just watch out for slight joint pain w ArA + an anti estrogen.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  19. Registered User
    Auslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    583
    Answers
    0


    um im not sure but, i have been on 8 caps on workout days for like 5-6 bottles now lol will stop after my cut
  20. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,358
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    um im not sure but, i have been on 8 caps on workout days for like 5-6 bottles now lol will stop after my cut
    Lol Nice! Is it still working well? I plan on continuing my run for at least 4 bottles.
  21. Registered User
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    671
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I ran it for 75 days like 5-6 years ago with no negative sides.
    Yeah, I wouldn't worry about negative side effects from a moderate dose.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    I think the issue is with chronic inflammation but I cant comment to much on that.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominateÖiForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,105
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I think the issue is with chronic inflammation but I cant comment to much on that.
    If you use Ara pre-workout only then likely it will only exacerbate localised inflammation that will already occur post exercise -- I doubt that Ara will cause dramatic, if any, increases in systemic inflammation at 1g.

    My guess is that cycling is recommended primarily because the safety studies performed did not exceed 50 days; therefore recommending Ara use beyond this is quite negligent.
    As Ara builds up in the system and shifts the prostaglandin ratios, it may be ideal to cease use after a prolonged period to allow balance to restore (this may not be the case entirely- just a guess)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  24. Registered User
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    If you use Ara pre-workout only then likely it will only exacerbate localised inflammation that will already occur post exercise -- I doubt that Ara will cause dramatic, if any, increases in systemic inflammation at 1g.

    My guess is that cycling is recommended primarily because the safety studies performed did not exceed 50 days; therefore recommending Ara use beyond this is quite negligent.
    As Ara builds up in the system and shifts the prostaglandin ratios, it may be ideal to cease use after a prolonged period to allow balance to restore (this may not be the case entirely- just a guess)
    I think the whole idea to supplement with ArA in the first place was because due to consistent training over time, ArA stores are depleted and we end up being out of balance :P One would think that ceasing using of ArA is due more to allowing us time to deplete our ArA stores again and as a cost effective measure. One would think that up to a certain point, our cell membranes would only be able to hold so much ArA or omega-3's for that matter. These are after all fats at the end of the day, what muscle cells can't utilize, I would think that just like most other fats, it would be utilized for other purposes in the body.

    That's just my guess of course
  25. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,105
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I think the whole idea to supplement with ArA in the first place was because due to consistent training over time, ArA stores are depleted and we end up being out of balance :P One would think that ceasing using of ArA is due more to allowing us time to deplete our ArA stores again and as a cost effective measure. One would think that up to a certain point, our cell membranes would only be able to hold so much ArA or omega-3's for that matter. These are after all fats at the end of the day, what muscle cells can't utilize, I would think that just like most other fats, it would be utilized for other purposes in the body.

    That's just my guess of course
    Good point

    Such is the enigma of life
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  26. Registered User
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    671
    Answers
    0


    One of you is getting the gist of it.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,105
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    One of you is getting the gist of it.
    Enlighten us
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  28. Registered User
    gokusaying4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0


    how long do you take a break from it for?
  29. Registered User
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    671
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gokusaying4 View Post
    how long do you take a break from it for?
    4 weeks is fine
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    So you're saying i should cycle off and use eggs in between?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  31. Registered User
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    671
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    So you're saying i should cycle off and use eggs in between?
    hahaha, i meant in terms of costs:benefits
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. using X-factor for longer than 50 days
    By rockstar6181 in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 05:10 PM
  2. I use a _-day split.
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 04:31 PM
  3. continual use of RXT
    By cliff_vtr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 04:34 PM
  4. Climber cuts off own arm after 5-day ordeal
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 04:03 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 10:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in