ArA continue use after 50 days???

rcaba29

Awards
Hi

I’ve been a member for sometime and this is my first post. I've used the search option to get all my answers but I’m indecisive concluding on my next stack. My previous stack were the products below and workout was 4/5x week. I like how X-GELS(ArA) worked on me especially the last weeks. I would love to continue use but don't know the affects of use after the recommended 50 days. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Previous Stack:
SNS: ALCAR 500 (2 bottles)
SNS: XGELS (2 bottles)
Athletix: High volume (2 containers)
Injectable L-Car (2)

Next Stack:
PERFORMAX LABS: ALPHA MAX (2 bottles)
PES: ANABETA (2 bottles)
SNS: XGELS (2 bottles)
Injectable L-Car (2)

Or

PERFORMAX LABS: ALPHA MAX (2 bottles)
PES: ANABETA (2 bottles)
DAA (bulk)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50 workout days is recommended. I'm sure running it a little past 50 days wouldn't hurt. BTW, nice stack you're about to run.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamax is great, im using it right now....

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Love all the SNS love in your stack. :D

I would just stick to the 50 workout dosing that numerous others have had success with.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i ran 3 bottles for i cant remember somewhere between 8-10 weeks but i wouldn't push it any further than that imo.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We recommend 50 days use for Xgels because the safety studies were done for 50 days continuous use. Had they been done for 100 and deemed safe, we could recommend longer but they wernt :D

I like your stacks although I have zero experience with injectable L car. If you're using it for fat loss, i might recommend alphamine over it or a Yohimbine + caffeine stack as a superior alternative.

If you need any help with anything throughout you're run, im available via PM :D

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Okay, just to be sure...I only take ArA on my workout days which is 4 days a week. So, can I assume that "50 days" in my case, are considered only work out days? Meaning, I don't take it everyday like some do. I'm heading into week 4 this week and I have my 2nd bottle on the way to my house this week.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, just to be sure...I only take ArA on my workout days which is 4 days a week. So, can I assume that "50 days" in my case, are considered only work out days? Meaning, I don't take it everyday like some do. I'm heading into week 4 this week and I have my 2nd bottle on the way to my house this week.
Yes, 50 workout days (days you dose).

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably would be ok. I'm going to run it for 75 days dosing 1 gram daily the next time I run ArA (3 bottles).

I would think that up to a certain point, it's less of an issue with adverse health concerns but more of an issue of diminishing returns as you would have a good build up of ArA in your body which would probably take a little while to deplete back down the the level where ArA supplementation would be effective again. Just my guess.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Years ago, I ran 1g/day for 75 days, tbh didn't really notice anything, (results wise) greater happening in those last 25 days than the previous 50...but always interested in hearing how it works out for others...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, running it for an extended period of time won't be much benefit. Think of it in terms of a cost:benefit ratio.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Years ago, I ran 1g/day for 75 days, tbh didn't really notice anything, (results wise) greater happening in those last 25 days than the previous 50...but always interested in hearing how it works out for others...
IMO, running it for an extended period of time won't be much benefit. Think of it in terms of a cost:benefit ratio.
Kind of what I was thinking. I just didn't feel much extra from my 2 bottle 1 gram a day every day run vs. my last 1.5 gram workout day only with LCLT + GMS run so was thinking that if I use the same 3 bottles as my last run, skip the LCLT and skip the GMS, maybe I can sustain what I had with my 1 gram a day every day run for an extra 25 days, but seeing schizm's anecdote, maybe that's just a waste of a 3rd bottle.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well for me..I'm running this...

1.5gm ArA
3 gms DAA
2.5 gms PLCAR (got for free...like 4 tubs of it)

And I may add my bulk GMS that I got delivered today with PES Snickerdoodle protein!

rcaba29

Awards
Thank you all for the feedback. I decided to save the ArA for a later stack with Anabeta Elite. For now I'm going to look for a good combo to compliment Alpha Max.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it for 75 days like 5-6 years ago with no negative sides.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all for the feedback. I decided to save the ArA for a later stack with Anabeta Elite. For now I'm going to look for a good combo to compliment Alpha Max.
Im using this stack right now with great results. Just watch out for slight joint pain w ArA + an anti estrogen.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
um im not sure but, i have been on 8 caps on workout days for like 5-6 bottles now lol will stop after my cut

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
um im not sure but, i have been on 8 caps on workout days for like 5-6 bottles now lol will stop after my cut
Lol Nice! Is it still working well? I plan on continuing my run for at least 4 bottles.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the issue is with chronic inflammation but I cant comment to much on that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think the issue is with chronic inflammation but I cant comment to much on that.
If you use Ara pre-workout only then likely it will only exacerbate localised inflammation that will already occur post exercise -- I doubt that Ara will cause dramatic, if any, increases in systemic inflammation at 1g.

My guess is that cycling is recommended primarily because the safety studies performed did not exceed 50 days; therefore recommending Ara use beyond this is quite negligent.
As Ara builds up in the system and shifts the prostaglandin ratios, it may be ideal to cease use after a prolonged period to allow balance to restore (this may not be the case entirely- just a guess)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you use Ara pre-workout only then likely it will only exacerbate localised inflammation that will already occur post exercise -- I doubt that Ara will cause dramatic, if any, increases in systemic inflammation at 1g.

My guess is that cycling is recommended primarily because the safety studies performed did not exceed 50 days; therefore recommending Ara use beyond this is quite negligent.
As Ara builds up in the system and shifts the prostaglandin ratios, it may be ideal to cease use after a prolonged period to allow balance to restore (this may not be the case entirely- just a guess)
I think the whole idea to supplement with ArA in the first place was because due to consistent training over time, ArA stores are depleted and we end up being out of balance :p One would think that ceasing using of ArA is due more to allowing us time to deplete our ArA stores again and as a cost effective measure. One would think that up to a certain point, our cell membranes would only be able to hold so much ArA or omega-3's for that matter. These are after all fats at the end of the day, what muscle cells can't utilize, I would think that just like most other fats, it would be utilized for other purposes in the body.

That's just my guess of course ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think the whole idea to supplement with ArA in the first place was because due to consistent training over time, ArA stores are depleted and we end up being out of balance :p One would think that ceasing using of ArA is due more to allowing us time to deplete our ArA stores again and as a cost effective measure. One would think that up to a certain point, our cell membranes would only be able to hold so much ArA or omega-3's for that matter. These are after all fats at the end of the day, what muscle cells can't utilize, I would think that just like most other fats, it would be utilized for other purposes in the body.

That's just my guess of course ;)
Good point :D

Such is the enigma of life :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're saying i should cycle off and use eggs in between?