Anabeta Elite, ERASE, test powder/DAA dosing questions

johson

Awards
Ok so just made an account, not new to this forum though. I Picked up two bottles of the OG Erase (i like the dosing flexibility) and two bottles Anabeta Elite. I want to maximize my gains leading into summer. I am currently 6'0" 205lbs at aprx. 12-13% BF. I was curious if i would benefit from picking up some test powder or DAA and running ABE with that for 8 weeks then hopping on Erase while continuing DAA/Test powder leading into summer.

It would look something like this

1-8 ABE
1-16 Test Powder or DAA
8-16 Erase

How does that look to everyone? I haven't really seen a lot about diets on this so I think I would just continue a my clean/lean bulking diet which has got me 30 lbs this past year with minimal fat gain. Any advice would be appreciated. I also posted this in another section by accident.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Too long to run DAA in my books, Test powder instructions would have you cycle off as well.

Either one of those will really only benefit you are older, or in PCT.

ABE and Erase are good choices and that plan looks good, personally I would grab 2+ bottles of Forskolin-95 to continue alongside Erase. As it is already in ABE for weeks 1-8, and it will show better results over an extended run

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My suggestion would to run like this:

1-4: Erase + Test Powder or DAA
4-8: Erase + Test Powder or DAA + ABE
8-12: ABE

The Erase takes a bit longer to fully kick in as ABE has nice effects from the first dose.

johson

Awards
Ok that looks like a good cycle. My goals are mainly recomp and LBM gains. I am fairly lean now. Would my clean 200 call surplus be alright for that goal?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok that looks like a good cycle. My goals are mainly recomp and LBM gains. I am fairly lean now. Would my clean 200 call surplus be alright for that goal?
Yeah. Start around 200 calorie surplus and if you aren't seeing gains like you want, up/drop the calories a bit more and see how that works. Everyone is different so it's hard for me to say 200 calorie surplus will work but that's a good place to start.

johson

Awards
Right on. I've done a ton of research looking at some of your posts about this as well. Given what I've read it seems it wouldn't be too much to expect to add 10lbs and look a little leaner/dry/hard going into the summer months? Oh and How long does the erase "dryness" usually last?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My suggestion would to run like this:

1-4: Erase + Test Powder or DAA
4-8: Erase + Test Powder or DAA + ABE
8-12: ABE

The Erase takes a bit longer to fully kick in as ABE has nice effects from the first dose.
Second this schedule. That overlap in the middle makes for very nice results.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right on. I've done a ton of research looking at some of your posts about this as well. Given what I've read it seems it wouldn't be too much to expect to add 10lbs and look a little leaner/dry/hard going into the summer months? Oh and How long does the erase "dryness" usually last?
The degree to how big your gains are, will depend on diet of course, but that stack will help with your goals for sure. The dryness associate with Erase will last as long as you continue to take it, but may extend an additional few days once you stop.

johson

Awards
The degree to how big your gains are, will depend on diet of course, but that stack will help with your goals for sure. The dryness associate with Erase will last as long as you continue to take it, but may extend an additional few days once you stop.
My diet will be super clean. Not going to waste my money on this one.

This is how i think I'm going to run it.

1-8 abe
2-10 Test powder
6-14 Erase

I Feel this would give me adequate time to see how each works alone, and then stacked with each other. Then down the road i can run them stacked for the full cycle.

I am going to start with 2 caps of erase. Possibly bump it up to 3 a day. This will mean i will have a few extra left over after 8 weeks. Could i just take 1 every day or every other day after the 8 week cycle to taper off and prolong the effects a little?