Valentines Sex Stack

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do not need any help, but I was thinking for Valentines Day I would try something before. What are some things I could get from Walmart or GNC that work really well? My main problem is being able to go multiple times in a shorter time frame. For my age it shouldn't take as long as it does, I don't think.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, I could also very possibly be drinking too. I am really looking for anything to improve any aspect of sex for the one time, or just special occasions because it is not needed. Main thing I'm looking for is refractory period, everything else is second to that. Also, must be available at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, or GNC, or anything similar. I do not have time to order anything.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I could also very possibly be drinking too. I am really looking for anything to improve any aspect of sex for the one time, or just special occasions because it is not needed. Main thing I'm looking for is refractory period, everything else is second to that. Also, must be available at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, or GNC, or anything similar. I do not have time to order anything.
Dopabean by solaray I believe

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got to ya local Starship or something similar. (Srs)

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's almost nothing from any of the places you listed that I'd even consider taking period. Not to mention for that. Check out AI's preform. On another forum, where reps frequented a lot, you could have sample packets sent out; but I don't know that AI does that anymore. If you live in the US, which I'm assuming you do since you celebrate Valentines and I don't believe other countries do, you should have time to order if you place it today and it ships tomorrow.