Focus Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Focus Stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Focus Stack

Looking for recommendations for a killer focus/mental clarity stack. ADHD (non-medicated) and studying for LSAT so could use the boost. Looking for something stim-free since I already use my fair share of those.

- Focus XT stims- free looks like something I have to try out based on the profile/ feedback.

- Phenylpricetam intrigues me as well.

- I do have some unopened ALCAR on hand...

I've browsed through threads and seen what others are doing, just wanna hear some more advice. Any suggestions for a good stack along with dosages with dosages would be appreciated!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

vitamin B complex + focus xt + forskolin + artichoke extract is a good start. use phenylpiracetam for long sessions and sporadic to avoid tolerance build up.

if start with two doses total a day split 4-6hours apart. I only use 1 forskolin a day total

1 vit b complex
    1 artichoke extract 450mg
    1 scoop focus xt

throw in some picmalion or theanine for some relaxed focus. I enjoy this combo when grinding out MCAT books
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus XT is a great all in one product. Cheaper than purchasing everything separately anyway. I tried Demiurge and that stuff just made me freak out.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Looking for recommendations for a killer focus/mental clarity stack. ADHD (non-medicated) and studying for LSAT so could use the boost. Looking for something stim-free since I already use my fair share of those.

- Focus XT stims- free looks like something I have to try out based on the profile/ feedback.

I've browsed through threads and seen what others are doing, just wanna hear some more advice. Any suggestions for a good stack along with dosages with dosages would be appreciated!
    You could do a few things here:

Alcar + huperzine a
    Alcar + demiurge
    Focus XT
    Focus XT + Demiurge
    Alcar + choline + hup a

Personally, 1 scoop of FXT is a great option pre study as it has all of the above listed except phenylp
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the input everyone. About to place an order for the XT for daily use and think I'll get demiurge for when I need to take things up a notch.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

I'd definitely start with Focus XT + possibly a little extra ALCAR. For more intense study sessions or for the day of exams, Demiurge is wonderful.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I'd definitely start with Focus XT + possibly a little extra ALCAR. For more intense study sessions or for the day of exams, Demiurge is wonderful.
    Thanks, placed my order for the two of those. Seems to be the way to go. What more can you tell me about demiurge?
  8. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Focus XT is a great all in one product. Cheaper than purchasing everything separately anyway. I tried Demiurge and that stuff just made me freak out.
    Me too! I don't like the effects of phenylpiracetam.... I'm going to have to bin my bottle.
  9. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus XT and Piracetam would be what I would go with

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Focus XT and Piracetam would be what I would go with
    Best stack I've it used.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus xt and piracetam won't disappoint you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Thanks, placed my order for the two of those. Seems to be the way to go. What more can you tell me about demiurge?
    Definitely try to space out your dosing of Demiurge as tolerance builds very quickly. I probably wouldn't use it more than twice a week. It's by-far my favorite nootropic and really helps me keep razor-sharp and focused with my studies.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Definitely try to space out your dosing of Demiurge as tolerance builds very quickly. I probably wouldn't use it more than twice a week. It's by-far my favorite nootropic and really helps me keep razor-sharp and focused with my studies.
    Has anyone been in a really bad mood after taking it?
  14. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Has anyone been in a really bad mood after taking it?
    I've heard of people reporting that on other forums, seems to not be consistent though.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post

I've heard of people reporting that on other forums, seems to not be consistent though.
    I thought it generally increased mood? It does for me for sure
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't think the total pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics is fully understood with the 'racetams so it's tough to say why people get completely opposite effects in regards to mood.

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

I love using my CILTEP stack with focus xt (stim and stim free).
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the help everyone, judging by the feedback it seems like I made the right choice. Excited for my package to arrive.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I love using my CILTEP stack with focus xt (stim and stim free).

Looked up the CILTEP, looks like pretty good stuff.
  20. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Yeah...that's why I bought it...but seriously its not that I'm sad from it, but just really aggressive and in a bad mood...at times where its barely controllable. For me so far, nothing has beaten Focus XT and Piracetam.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah...that's why I bought it...but seriously its not that I'm sad from it, but just really aggressive and in a bad mood...at times where its barely controllable. For me so far, nothing has beaten Focus XT and Piracetam.
    Thanks for the Focus XT feedback. Great stuff, especially cotton candy.

22. Advanced Member

Differs from individual to individual, but I've heard more negatives comments regarding mood changes than I heard positive. The people who had negative mood changes, however, still continued using the product because it's worth it to them, so definitely not trying to bash it here.
    PES
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Phenyl, IMO, is best used for quiet study time for the above reasons. Love it for its purpose though.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What dose of phenylpiracetam do you guys take? I normally take about 400-500 mg and it seems to last about 6-8. Does that sound about right?
  25. Advanced Member

What dose of phenylpiracetam do you guys take? I normally take about 400-500 mg and it seems to last about 6-8. Does that sound about right?
    I've never personally used it. Cooper would be better to ask. Not sure how to tag him in this post though.
    PES
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Me too! I don't like the effects of phenylpiracetam.... I'm going to have to bin my bottle.
    Demisurge is really good. Has to be stacked with caffeine or stims though.

Focus XT did absolutely zilch for me. Apart from explosive bathroom visits sometimes.

Tried the caffeine & the caffeine free version and I don't see the big deal about it. Even used it for long periods. I threw my tubs because I couldn't even give them away.
  27. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Same here with the bathroom visits. Had to toss a unopened tub because of that. Loved the cotton candy flavor but what a disaster afterwards...
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    Same here with the bathroom visits. Had to toss a unopened tub because of that. Loved the cotton candy flavor but what a disaster afterwards...
    Like anything, you should have started at half a dose first to assess tolerance those sides will cease after a few uses
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  214 lbs.

Twinlab MVP Fuel/SNS Stim-Free Focus XT/ CTD Noopept
    ====== Slightly sensitive, Fully man =======
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Like anything, you should have started at half a dose first to assess tolerance those sides will cease after a few uses
    I've heard of a couple unfortunate people who had this effect. Is it because of the Choline?

31. New Member

What does everyone think would be best for focus and mental clarity if chosing between huperzine a and bacopa?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I've heard of a couple unfortunate people who had this effect. Is it because of the Choline?
    I hear it is.
    The dose in FXT is high so I always recommend starting at half a dose. I had the same sides from FXT when I first got it so I halved the dose and the issues disappeared. Worked back up in the same week and haven't looked back.
  33. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by klind14 View Post
    What does everyone think would be best for focus and mental clarity if chosing between huperzine a and bacopa?
    Huperzine is more so for memory recall; bacopa is some really good stuff.
    PES
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I hear it is.
    The dose in FXT is high so I always recommend starting at half a dose. I had the same sides from FXT when I first got it so I halved the dose and the issues disappeared. Worked back up in the same week and haven't looked back.
    I don't believe I ever had much for issues with Focus XT and that... interesting to hear the amount of people that have, though.

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  214 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I havent. I take two scoops with no problems
  36. New Member

Huperzine is more so for memory recall; bacopa is some really good stuff.
    Do you think combining the two might be even better than trying to pick one or the other? I'm a little unsure as to whether they can be stacked as some sources online seem to indicate bacopa has acetylcholine erase inhibitor properties.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  214 lbs.

Do you think combining the two might be even better than trying to pick one or the other? I'm a little unsure as to whether they can be stacked as some sources online seem to indicate bacopa has acetylcholine erase inhibitor properties.
    Most companies do add this as they have synergistic effects. Memory recruitment is pronounced after a few days of use, if not immediately.
  38. Advanced Member

You'd be fine, just keep the huperzine a dose low. You can stack them.
    PES
  39. New Member

You'd be fine, just keep the huperzine a dose low. You can stack them.
    Would 200 mcg/day of huperzine be low enough if taken with about 600 mg/day of bacopa (50% bacosides)?
  40. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I hear it is.
    It is. I have the same thing with Alphamine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Focus Stack FocusXT Alcar and Glucuronolactone
    By broken bottle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:30 AM
  2. VERY tolerant to Stims. What should I stack Focus-XT with for best results?
    By LackofFocus in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 10:42 AM
  3. focus/energy/mood stack
    By diezel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 02:24 PM
  4. Studying/Focus Stack
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 06:44 PM
  5. Mental focus stack