TROPINOL XP + ALPHAMAX????

Tbol

Awards
I had a discussion with the guy at the local Nut shop. He suggests stacking the 2, Tropinol and Alphamax. These guys just pimp product, so I never listen to them. Plus, I have looked at both products. Similar, but different. What do the experts think? My thought was one or the other.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although is may not be a bad idea i prob. woudnt stack them for a few reasons 1. Too much forskolin can cause stomach or gi discomfort, with Alphamax your provided 50mg of a 95% extract which people tolerate well, however by adding Tropinol you would be adding an undisclosed amount of Forskolin from a 20% extract, which more commonly causes GI discomfort. Also by combining the two you would be getting 9000iu of Vitamin D3, which im sure some could try and argue is good or safe, i cannot recommend that.

I would try one, then the other and see which you respond to better. With Alphamax every single ingredient used is proven and is fully dosed, you know exactly what your getting, it would be my first pick for sure.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd just go with Alphamax. It's a much better product and costs less with more proven ingredients and no prop blend.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Lot's of reviews of Tropinol XP and a full dose of nitrates to boot! Can't go wrong with it at all.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax. Better profile, NMDA +ldopa can't beat that.

jxn

Awards
Alphamax looks like one of the most promising natural test boosters I have seen in years. I would definitely go with that one solo over a proprietary blend.

Tbol

Awards
Thanks guys, ordered Alphamax yesterday. That's how the conversation got started. Can anyone shed light on 25R... ingredient in Tropinol? I've read only old discussions of it. Thanks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd recommend to stick with tropinol xp of the two....always going to go with fadogia for test boosting, not to mention potassium nitrate

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, ordered Alphamax yesterday. That's how the conversation got started. Can anyone shed light on 25R... ingredient in Tropinol? I've read only old discussions of it. Thanks
Good deal sir! As Dizzle said stacking the two would be something we definitely couldn't recommend. But you should see some great results from Alphamax, what are your goals from the run?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are good but I'll go with Alphamaxx for sure.

Tbol

Awards
Basic recomp. Reduction in body fat, while keeping and hopefully increasing lmm. What we all want.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how things go with Alphamax, as a relatively new supplement (AFAIK) on the scene, I'm interested to see some feedback.

If you have success with the combination of forskolin + NMDA, check out the Intimdate SRT + Tropinol XP stack on Nutraplanet. It's a great deal and has a similar combination of ingredients combined with some unique extras and is a killer deal. It's a pretty affordable price to give it a try if you're still interested.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-tropinol-xp-triumph-stack-bundle-stack.html?sel=5413

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how things go with Alphamax, as a relatively new supplement (AFAIK) on the scene, I'm interested to see some feedback.

If you have success with the combination of forskolin + NMDA, check out the Intimdate SRT + Tropinol XP stack on Nutraplanet. It's a great deal and has a similar combination of ingredients combined with some unique extras and is a killer deal. It's a pretty affordable price to give it a try if you're still interested.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-tropinol-xp-triumph-stack-bundle-stack.html?sel=5413
So far so good with alphamax! We've got great reviews on both nutra planet, here on am, and on a few other boards. We've had a few logs run here as well with users having great success

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
This!

As Adizzle1 stated I think stacking the two could result to some undesired GI discomfort. If you're not very sensitive to CF-95 then more power to you. I personally would run AlphaMax only, since it's so comprehensive and still provides the CF-95 just like Tropinol XP, amongst other things.

Although is may not be a bad idea i prob. woudnt stack them for a few reasons 1. Too much forskolin can cause stomach or gi discomfort, with Alphamax your provided 50mg of a 95% extract which people tolerate well, however by adding Tropinol you would be adding an undisclosed amount of Forskolin from a 20% extract, which more commonly causes GI discomfort. Also by combining the two you would be getting 9000iu of Vitamin D3, which im sure some could try and argue is good or safe, i cannot recommend that.

I would try one, then the other and see which you respond to better. With Alphamax every single ingredient used is proven and is fully dosed, you know exactly what your getting, it would be my first pick for sure.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This!

As Adizzle1 stated I think stacking the two could result to some undesired GI discomfort. If you're not very sensitive to CF-95 then more power to you. I personally would run AlphaMax only, since it's so comprehensive and still provides the CF-95 just like Tropinol XP, amongst other things.
Truth.. squirts from coleus are no fun! One of the other unless you start low and work up.

Mike