Completely legal to import these supps to Europe?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
Been lurking around the forum for quite a while, seeking inspiration for a new stack. I've decided to order the following:

Anabeta Elite
Agmatine
Erase Pro
X-Gels or X-Factor
Maybe Norcodrene or Alphamine to stack with Erase Pro

Since the only European retailer of these supps (PredatorNutrition) are ridiculously overpriced, i'd like to order it from Nutraplanet. Can anyone tell me if any compounds in these supps won't pass customs without getting seized? Been looking at WADA list etc. and no problems there. Any knowledge or experiences from european citizens who ordered any of these products from nutraplanet would be great, thanks!

amarula

Awards
Hi,
Been lurking around the forum for quite a while, seeking inspiration for a new stack. I've decided to order the following:

Anabeta Elite
Agmanite
Erase Pro
X-Gels or X-Factor
Maybe Norcodrene or Alphamine to stack with Erase Pro

Since the only European retailer of these supps (PredatorNutrition) are ridiculously overpriced, i'd like to order it from Nutraplanet. Can anyone tell me if any compounds in these supps won't pass customs without getting seized? Been looking at WADA list etc. and no problems there. Any knowledge or experiences from european citizens who ordered any of these products from nutraplanet would be great, thanks!
You could have problems with Alphamine and Norcodrene. Also remenber that, depending of the country where you are from, customs may apply import taxes (in my country can be up to 40% depending of the amount ordered).

amarula

Awards
So EU retailers aren't doing nothing more that passing to us the import taxes and VAT.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for quite a while, seeking inspiration for a new stack. I've decided to order the following: Anabeta Elite Agmanite Erase Pro X-Gels or X-Factor Maybe Norcodrene or Alphamine to stack with Erase Pro Since the only European retailer of these supps (PredatorNutrition) are ridiculously overpriced, i'd like to order it from Nutraplanet. Can anyone tell me if any compounds in these supps won't pass customs without getting seized? Been looking at WADA list etc. and no problems there. Any knowledge or experiences from european citizens who ordered any of these products from nutraplanet would be great, thanks!
Predator aren't the only retailer in Europe... Google is your friend. I'm also in Europe.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Are you in the UK? You say Europe so I don't know. Anyway, UK customs is a lottery... sometimes they catch things, sometimes they don't. Really down to luck. And it's not the ingredients to be worried about so much as the tax they'll slap on it for you, wiping out any saving you made buying from the US. Depending what country you're in though, might be more slack.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
You could have problems with Alphamine and Norcodrene. Also remenber that, depending of the country where you are from, customs may apply import taxes (in my country can be up to 40% depending of the amount ordered).
Yeah i figured this, because of the yohimbine.
Customs doesnt matter. Still way cheaper than Predator.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Predator aren't the only retailer in Europe... Google is your friend. I'm also in Europe.
It's the only one i've been able to find, that i actually trust. If you could hit me up with a PM or something, that would be great :D

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Are you in the UK? You say Europe so I don't know. Anyway, UK customs is a lottery... sometimes they catch things, sometimes they don't. Really down to luck. And it's not the ingredients to be worried about so much as the tax they'll slap on it for you, wiping out any saving you made buying from the US. Depending what country you're in though, might be more slack.
Nope, Im in Denmark. As mentioned, tax doesnt matter.
So you dont think i should be worried about any ingredients?

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
You could always call them and ask, see what their policy is. No harm in that.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your answer! ;) I've tried that, but they won't answer anything specific. They just tell me to buy from local retailers lol.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Well I think the only way you'll know in that case is by trying it and finding out lol. Unless there's another Dane on here who has already tried it. ;)

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Well I think the only way you'll know in that case is by trying it and finding out lol. Unless there's another Dane on here who has already tried it. ;)
Yeah, that's also my best guess. I'll just go ahead and order it later today. Worst case scenario is that the package gets seized, but i can't see why that would happen. And also it seems that yohimbe is only banned in Australia and Sweden?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine. I've had tax slapped on my nutra orders to the UK before. Smaller the package less chance of them stopping it I have found. Even with the added tax and "handling fee" I've still managed to save money over buying within the UK.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine. I've had tax slapped on my nutra orders to the UK before. Smaller the package less chance of them stopping it I have found. Even with the added tax and "handling fee" I've still managed to save money over buying within the UK.
Exactly, that's why i want to buy from the US. US prices + shipping + tax and random ****, are still way cheaper than PredatorNutrition.
Thanks for sharing your experience! ;)

deadliftz

Awards
Not so sure ordering from NutraPlanet will work out for you - for a small order to Ireland they would have charged me double to include shipping. :\

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet do a good deal on international shipping. $12 for a package under 3lbs. That's 3-5 pill bottles :)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes predator is really expensive.But they have a nice product range.Depending on the brand the price is still acceptable or absolutely inacceptable.The latter ones should be better bought from the planet.But even natty stuff could be seized by customs depending on the country.I asked them if it would be ok to import pump spray from the us and they said no!It would be considered as medicine.Ridiculous

deadliftz

Awards
Nutraplanet do a good deal on international shipping. $12 for a package under 3lbs. That's 3-5 pill bottles :)
iForce Potassium Nitrate and Genomyx Evol would have cost me about €100 in total. Not such good deals...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
iForce Potassium Nitrate and Genomyx Evol would have cost me about EUR100 in total. Not such good deals...
I said pill bottles not tubs of powder ..

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Not very cheap either.
Actually it is very cheap. I just ordered ABE, EP, Agmatine, X-Gels and ALCAR. $161 including shipping (which was only $8 btw.) IF the package gets taken by customs, the order will reach an overall price of $231,

The same order at PredatorNutrition would cost me $311.

So bottomline; Nutraplanet is close to half the price of PredatorNutrition, including shipping fees, and still way cheaper if the packege gets taken by customs.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
The pricing/tax is insane. I actually worked out once that if I got a big order sent to a friend in the US (talking around $3-400 here mind), it would be cheaper for me to fly out and pick it up than buying it all in the UK.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I paid customs duty and tax on my last few nutraplanet orders and still saved a lot to make it worth while.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The pricing/tax is insane. I actually worked out once that if I got a big order sent to a friend in the US (talking around $3-400 here mind), it would be cheaper for me to fly out and pick it up than buying it all in the UK.
See the price of their craze? £149 lol. What a joke!

deadliftz

Awards
Actually it is very cheap. I just ordered ABE, EP, Agmatine, X-Gels and ALCAR. $161 including shipping (which was only $8 btw.) IF the package gets taken by customs, the order will reach an overall price of $231,

The same order at PredatorNutrition would cost me $311.

So bottomline; Nutraplanet is close to half the price of PredatorNutrition, including shipping fees, and still way cheaper if the packege gets taken by customs.
That's great and all, but shipping from bb.com is a LOT cheaper - even when it comes from the US. Fair enough, they don't have some of the same products, but for those prices I won't be getting them anyway.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of the good supps/brands are missing on bb.com

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
That's great and all, but shipping from bb.com is a LOT cheaper - even when it comes from the US. Fair enough, they don't have some of the same products, but for those prices I won't be getting them anyway.
How the **** can shipping be A LOT cheaper than $8?? And also, it's not. Minimum international fee is over $8 lol.

Obviously i dont order from bb when i want PES products..

Your argument got owned. Deal with it instead of being butthurt..

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
You will pay vat, import tax and customs handling charges in the uk. I've never had a problem so far with yohimbine being seized. I think it might be of of those things that is illegal to sell in the uk but not illegal to buy from overseas for personal use. Much like some prescription meds. Someone will correct me though i am sure! I much prefer proper alphamine, even if it's all in my head.

deadliftz

Awards
How the **** can shipping be A LOT cheaper than $8?? And also, it's not. Minimum international fee is over $8 lol.

Obviously i dont order from bb when i want PES products..

Your argument got owned. Deal with it instead of being butthurt..