Yohimbine hcl + cardio

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No, oxidation is occurring round the clock. yohimbine will work fasted, period. There is simply MORE oxidation occurring during cardio, hence that being the best time
    Thanks coop making that clearer. I wasn't trying to say oxidation only occurs during cardio, but saying what's optimal. Most people don't live extremely active outside of the gym. And aren't fasted around the clock. Taking yohimbine during the day regardless of fasted or not may aide in fat burning but will be minimal compared to its effect in a fasted cardio sesh. Correct me if I'm wrong. And I'll leave this thread lol. Taking all day everyday will only lead to a tolerance and little overall effect.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Just take less yohimbine. Constantly taking more pills to stop side effects from other pills is insane.
    Love this right here.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Does the longer half life mean you would need to dose it further away from HIIT if u want to minimize the breathing/HR issues?
    No, the kick-in time is the same

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Just take less yohimbine. Constantly taking more pills to stop side effects from other pills is insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Love this right here.
    In all fairness, YCA is the commonly used stack. I wasnt asking "is there something, anything, I can take to negate the effects on breathing"

I wanted to clarify if the aspirin was meant to help with this, BP, etc. since it is part of the usual stack.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    Pointless was a poor choice of words.... But those alkaloids are also the bigger culprit for side effects. And it still makes near impossible for the average consumer to differentiate between products how much of what is in the bark. Call me bias, but I follow what Lyle recommends.
    Again, it depends on the extract. The alkaloids that cause the nasty sides (chills, etc) are NOT the same as the yohimbinoids. Yohimbinoids create anxiety and such in prone users, but that applies to the whole class, including yohimbine. No two extracts are the same. Two that I know standardize for yohimbinoids are our products (obviously I know this one lol) and muscletech (from talking to a lead rep). The issues arise with things like "8% yohimbe bark extracts," which are typically sold by ingredient suppliers as the extract of choice. These are typically loaded with sides.

Also, Lyle is a great source on many things, but I've read his work on yohimbine, and many of his posts, especially those posted on his forum, are blatantly incorrect. He's a great source for nutrition/training. Biochemistry, not so much

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    Thanks coop making that clearer. I wasn't trying to say oxidation only occurs during cardio, but saying what's optimal. Most people don't live extremely active outside of the gym. And aren't fasted around the clock. Taking yohimbine during the day regardless of fasted or not may aide in fat burning but will be minimal compared to its effect in a fasted cardio sesh. Correct me if I'm wrong. And I'll leave this thread lol. Taking all day everyday will only lead to a tolerance and little overall effect.
    I agree with this. Don't leave the thread though, you've offered good input

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

In all fairness, YCA is the commonly used stack. I wasnt asking "is there something, anything, I can take to negate the effects on breathing"

I wanted to clarify if the aspirin was meant to help with this, BP, etc. since it is part of the usual stack.
    My comment wasnt directed at you. I just liked what he said lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I read this somewhere too. I was actually thinking of utilizing an interval of 30 seconds max output followed by 4 minutes rest for 6 rounds for one of my cardio days. It's like LISS with HIIT mixed it. Should be great with YC

Can anyone chime in on if adding aspirin will help with the shortness of breath?
    The SOB is due to an increase in total peripheral resistance. Aspirin will only weakly help. You can try nitrates

9. and so cooper has spoken.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

The SOB is due to an increase in total peripheral resistance. Aspirin will only weakly help. You can try nitrates
    I have condense
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Again, it depends on the extract. The alkaloids that cause the nasty sides (chills, etc) are NOT the same as the yohimbinoids. Yohimbinoids create anxiety and such in prone users, but that applies to the whole class, including yohimbine. No two extracts are the same. Two that I know standardize for yohimbinoids are our products (obviously I know this one lol) and muscletech (from talking to a lead rep). The issues arise with things like "8% yohimbe bark extracts," which are typically sold by ingredient suppliers as the extract of choice. These are typically loaded with sides.

Also, Lyle is a great source on many things, but I've read his work on yohimbine, and many of his posts, especially those posted on his forum, are blatantly incorrect. He's a great source for nutrition/training. Biochemistry, not so much
    HOW DARE YOU!. The Solution is gonna be PISSED!
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    HOW DARE YOU!. The Solution is gonna be PISSED!
    I'm a big fan of Lyle's work and when he said that, I felt like he was telling me his father was tougher then my own. Fight words. haha, kidding. I always enjoy learning more and Coop is a great source to correct some of my misinformation.
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 08:13 PM
  2. Yohimbine hcl. Trans Nasal?
    By Balsam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 01:12 PM
  3. r-ala and Yohimbine hcl
    By Balsam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2003, 11:38 AM
  4. yohimbine hcl
    By SCORPIO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 03:55 PM
  5. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 06:44 PM