Can some please tell me what ALCAR or PCLAR does with ARA?
- 02-06-2014, 12:55 AM
- 02-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
02-06-2014, 05:32 AM
If you want to know why do as said above and search. Its either baby asprin or a carnitine not both. Usually the carnatines are recommended at 2gs. I use plcar and feel 1.5g is enough.
02-06-2014, 06:02 PM
Limits potential platelet aggregation which could be caused by atachidonic acid supplementation.
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
02-06-2014, 06:03 PM
02-07-2014, 05:21 PM
02-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Olympus Labs (Use my code "Synapsin30" for 30% off all OL products)
My podcast: http://bit.do/c6teW (itunes) / http://bit.do/c6teR (soundcloud)
Similar Forum Threads
- By stugots87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-31-2012, 06:44 PM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2008, 04:52 AM
- By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:10 AM
- By bishop17 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-23-2007, 12:14 AM
- By FitnessCeleb21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-31-2005, 08:00 AM