Frenzy by Driven Sports

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
not sure on the ingredients... but am assuming people will be testing the hell out of it when its released.

A

amarula

Awards
Benefits:
Tremendous energy enhancer
Improves drive, focus and performance
The perfect preworkout supplement
Lasts for 3-4 hours enabling long workouts and night time usage

When will it arrive and what are the ingredients?
As far as I know it's 6-8 weeks away

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this one. I miss craze and I expect driven sports to continue to make great products

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy the first batch, sell it for $300 when it tests positive for banned substances

O

omtz1616

Awards
I really hope the whole "night-time usage" thing doesn't mean it's stim free. The disappointment would be massive.

O

omtz1616

Awards
Ok so another one is coming out with it called "splyce" anyone heard anything about this one?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In4 more info...and special guest appearance by Robboe...

R

raiderdude

Awards
I'm sure plenty of companies will be testing it as soon as it comes out so we'll all find out really quickly if they hid anything or used anything illicit.

Me personally, I loved Craze and there is nothing and has been nothing on the market that compares.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure plenty of companies will be testing it as soon as it comes out so we'll all find out really quickly if they hid anything or used anything illicit.

Me personally, I loved Craze and there is nothing and has been nothing on the market that compares.

Nothing legal anyway.

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
In for also surprise ingredient called Polar Bear paw extract....

Yeah, I made that up! :laughing:

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
There's dozens of preworkouts that contain active doses of ergogenic aids that make Craze look like a joke.
pm me a list :)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have idea of any of the contents? Like citrulline etc? Serious question

R

raiderdude

Awards
I don't believe any ingredients have been released. They are just building hype for its impending debut in 6-8 weeks.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it even matter? It's going to sell massive amounts. Some people either don't care why Craze was as good as it is and can't wait to buy the next DS product no matter what it has. They will try it because of how good OG Craze was. Some people won't buy it because of what was in OG Craze. The second bunch will be smaller than the first.

Supplement users are a forgiving bunch apparently. This is one product where the label is irrelevant to the sales.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
.Supplement users are a forgiving bunch apparently. This is one product where the label is irrelevant to the sales.
This^ I wouldn't mind if they "accidentally" put clen in their next fat burner or preworkout.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess you don't mind the fentanyl they're adding to heroin these days either

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Funny thing is with this is people wont be expecting performance - they will be expecting euphoric stimulation. Much like det vs det xt. I think that without any added spiked goodies we are in for disappointment.

Unless it has AMP citrate? Is that the 'new dmaa'?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny thing is with this is people wont be expecting performance - they will be expecting euphoric stimulation. Much like det vs det xt. I think that without any added spiked goodies we are in for disappointment. Unless it has AMP citrate? Is that the 'new dmaa'?
Depends on Hawaiians' livers

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing is with this is people wont be expecting performance - they will be expecting euphoric stimulation. Much like det vs det xt. I think that without any added spiked goodies we are in for disappointment. Unless it has AMP citrate? Is that the 'new dmaa'?
It's going to have straight GH in there. Hence the "for night time" part

X

xhrr

Awards
There's dozens of preworkouts that contain active doses of ergogenic aids that make Craze look like a joke.
That's true but the first batch with amphetamines in it blew everything away, no surprise there. I don't care if you took every ergogen and threw it in a tub at the ideal dosage the first batch made me a God in the gym.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That's true but the first batch with amphetamines in it blew everything away, no surprise there. I don't care if you took every ergogen and threw it in a tub at the ideal dosage the first batch made me a God in the gym.
yup, proper ratio rise of dopamine to adrenaline will be from designer stim WILL be more effective than any non stim ergo...

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Frenzy? Really? I dunno, Craze was a cool name for a pre, but Frenzy? Makes me think of minivan moms driving in rush hour traffic.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Frenzy? Really? I dunno, Craze was a cool name for a pre, but Frenzy? Makes me think of minivan moms driving in rush hour traffic.
They're both horrible names. They're used by teens to describe one direction.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No point rushing, banning would take it's time! Lets see the reactions ;)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I would think with the spotlight on them theyed skimp on the illegal substances on this one lol

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to buy... At least it works.