PES stack help... Erase Pro, Anabeta elite, Alphamine

bmb10f

Awards
Ran across these products last night and place a order for it because of all the good reviews. I just just don't know how to take it. Would you start it all from day one spread throughout the day or would you take one starting out than add others at later weeks? Right now I'm just on the basic supplements (Protein, N.O explode, BCAA, multivit)

I am trying to cut the last bit of fat, goal is to get around 8%. If I had to guess, I'm around 10. I'm 26, 6', 183, good diet (calories and macros). Also, do you think this is a good stack for me with my goals, should I quit taking any of my supplements? Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran across these products last night and place a order for it because of all the good reviews. I just just don't know how to take it. Would you start it all from day one spread throughout the day or would you take one starting out than add others at later weeks? Right now I'm just on the basic supplements (Protein, N.O explode, BCAA, multivit) I am trying to cut the last bit of fat, goal is to get around 8%. If I had to guess, I'm around 10. I'm 26, 6', 183, good diet (calories and macros). Also, do you think this is a good stack for me with my goals, should I quit taking any of my supplements? Any other suggestions would be appreciated!
Have you ran anabeta elite before? You may want to save the ABE if you are on an all out cut. Mainly because it gets a bit difficult at times to control your hunger on it. If you have a very strong metabolism leave it but otherwise the erase pro and Alphamine should make an incredible combo for fat burning, leaning and hardening.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the stack will fit your goals quite well. Did you just grab a single bottle of each?

If so I personally like to kind of stagger the product usage to get a little bit more time overall, but you can combine all three at once if you want.

I would go:
Weeks 1-4: AnaBeta Elite (2 caps pre, 2 caps with post workout meal on training days/1 cap 4 times daily on non-training days).
Weeks 3-6: Erase Pro (1 cap daily either upon waking or pre-workout)
Alphamine could be added at any time during those 6 weeks (I'd probably add it weeks 3-6) and dosing would be 1 scoop upon waking and 1 scoop pre-workout/later in the day initially then bumping one of those doses to 2 scoops after tolerance is assessed.

Or you could just do ABE first month and then EP the second month if you really wanted to spread it out. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the stack will fit your goals quite well. Did you just grab a single bottle of each? If so I personally like to kind of stagger the product usage to get a little bit more time overall, but you can combine all three at once if you want. I would go: Weeks 1-4: AnaBeta Elite (2 caps pre, 2 caps with post workout meal on training days/1 cap 4 times daily on non-training days). Weeks 3-6: Erase Pro (1 cap daily either upon waking or pre-workout) Alphamine could be added at any time during those 6 weeks (I'd probably add it weeks 3-6) and dosing would be 1 scoop upon waking and 1 scoop pre-workout/later in the day initially then bumping one of those doses to 2 scoops after tolerance is assessed. Or you could just do ABE first month and then EP the second month if you really wanted to spread it out. :)
As always bolt has some pretty good suggestions and ideas here as well. :)

bmb10f

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Few things, Would you add anything else? I'm not worried about trying to stretch it out as long as I get the full potential for the products.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback. Few things, Would you add anything else? I'm not worried about trying to stretch it out as long as I get the full potential for the products.
Those three should have you covered. I like bolt's idea about staggering them a bit as well. But, as LiveToLift said, be aware of a potential increase in hunger while taking AnaBeta Elite. It seems to differ for people and I have never experienced increased hunger myself, but it's been reported and can be something to consider when on a cut.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing I would add (if you decide not to run ABE with Erase Pro and Alphamine) would be to grab some Forskolin-95 (50-100mg per day) and dose them with your Alphamine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing I would add (if you decide not to run ABE with Erase Pro and Alphamine) would be to grab some Forskolin-95 (50-100mg per day) and dose them with your Alphamine.
very good suggestion bayne. I don't want to scare him from using the ABE as I've had extremely good success cutting with ABE. If he hasn't ran the product before it may be better to gauge it on a recomp or bulk cycle. The SS forskolin suggestion to replace ABE makes complete sense in this setting.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great suggestion