Stack Help

R

rocknrolla23

Awards
I have just purchased the following and need some help/input on how to stack...

D-Pol Powder - 2
Erase Pro - 2
Anabeta Elite - 2
Agmatine - 2
CREignite - 2

Please share your expertise with me. Thanks in advance for the help.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To make a longer run out of it, I would go:

Weeks 1-4: D-Pol (3 caps pre-workout / on off days, first thing in the morning) + Erase Pro (1 cap / first thing in the morning or pre-workout)
Weeks 4-8: D-Pol + Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite (2 caps pre-workout / 2 caps post-workout) (on off days, 1/1/1/1)
Weeks 8-12: AnaBeta Elite

CREignite: taken pre-workout (2 scoops)
Agmatine: taken pre-meal, pre-workout, or pre-bed (up to 2 grams)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To make a longer run out of it, I would go:

Weeks 1-4: D-Pol (3 caps pre-workout / on off days, first thing in the morning) + Erase Pro (1 cap / first thing in the morning or pre-workout)
Weeks 4-8: D-Pol + Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite (2 caps pre-workout / 2 caps post-workout) (on off days, 1/1/1/1)
Weeks 8-12: AnaBeta Elite

CREignite: taken pre-workout (2 scoops)
Agmatine: taken pre-meal, pre-workout, or pre-bed (up to 2 grams)
This is exactly what I would to as well! :cool:

R

rocknrolla23

Awards
Thanks for the help, I will stick to this plan...rock n roll:)

R

rocknrolla23

Awards
I have been lifting for many years. I have recently taken about 2 months off from any lifting. Should I start with the mentioned stack above right away or should I wait a couple of weeks and get back into the groove? Thanks for the help.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been lifting for many years. I have recently taken about 2 months off from any lifting. Should I start with the mentioned stack above right away or should I wait a couple of weeks and get back into the groove? Thanks for the help.
I'd get back into things a bit and then when things slow down a bit try the stack out. 2 months off isn't a crazy long time to take off, but it'd still be preferable to get back into the routine then add in the supps later. :)

R

rocknrolla23

Awards
I also have two bottles of X-Factor. I'm wondering if I should run the X-Factor alone after the above mentioned stack, or should I hold the Anabeta Elite and run it with the X-Factor? Thanks for the help.

A

amarula

Awards
I also have two bottles of X-Factor. I'm wondering if I should run the X-Factor alone after the above mentioned stack, or should I hold the Anabeta Elite and run it with the X-Factor? Thanks for the help.
If I was you, I'd leave x-factor for the second wave

R

rocknrolla23

Awards
That was the plan. I was reading that some stack the ABE with the X-Factor, so I wasn't sure if I should do the same, or if the ABE would be better stacked with the DPol, Erase Pro, Agmatine and CREignite. Thanks for the help.