Mesomorph

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Does anyone know where the get Mesomorph PWO now besides ebay...I got free samples of it from Europa and absolutely loved it but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
the old mesomorph with geranium? i got an unopened grape one lol

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where the get Mesomorph PWO now besides ebay...I got free samples of it from Europa and absolutely loved it but I can't seem to find it anywhere!
I didn't notice it at the Europa this year. But I thought it was discontinued.
:( but I feel your pain I hate when they discontinue something I really liked

Edit: just did a quick google search for you and found it on a number of sites. Including their own web page.

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
I didn't notice it at the Europa this year. But I thought it was discontinued. :( but I feel your pain I hate when they discontinue something I really liked Edit: just did a quick google search for you and found it on a number of sites. Including their own web page.
what really? Thats awesome! I googled it maybe a month ago and on almost every sups website it wasn't available...I could only find it on ebay but yay thats great news! :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fairly certain I had read it was discontinued as well...so what's out there is it...

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Fairly certain I had read it was discontinued as well...so what's out there is it...
Thats what I was thinking...ugh it sucks I always got the best pumps from mesomorph

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0