USP Labs PowerFULL results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adawg1980

Awards
What results has anyone seen taking this product, in terms of strength, size and sexual issues?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Strength - nope
Size - nope
Sexual effects - a few more erections.

Pretty much you'll get the same effects from any cheap tribulus.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
gave me weird dreams.... but yeah that's about it, better rest, that's not so bad is it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stuff ruined my sleep....i didn't get a restful sleep at all

adawg1980

Awards
Thanks for the replies. That's strange. I've read from other people that it gave them better erections and better sleep. I suppose without blood work, one can not tell if GH levels become elevated.

I am currently stacking it with Test Powder and C20... hoping to get good all around results from all of them.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I suppose without blood work, one can not tell if GH levels become elevated.
lol
you can do all the bloodwork you want, and you will not find any otc sup that elevates GH levels, sorry
does not exist

adawg1980

Awards
You're probably right. I've never taken an OTC "GH" booster. I do know that Test Powder raises Total Test levels (Mine: before - 543 pg/nl, after 2 months use - 687 pg/nl), but I don't think that's significantly enough to see strength/size benefits.

adawg1980

Awards
For those couldn't sleep, how many capsules were you taking at night?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I like the sleep I get from it, but that's pretty much all I get. When it's on sale I get it for the sleep benefits.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What results has anyone seen taking this product, in terms of strength, size and sexual issues?
Hey adawg1980. As others have mentioned, improved sleep quality and libido are 2 of the more common effects reported by USPlabs PowerFULL® users (sleep quality being most common). I wouldn't sell the benefit of a good night's sleep short, as it may lead to improved recovery, performance, and ultimately progress. 2 caps consistently have me waking up feeling refreshed, even when the hours spent sleeping are less than ideal.

stuff ruined my sleep....i didn't get a restful sleep at all
Same. Made my heart race so fast that I couldn't get to sleep.
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you guys. Did you dose the product away from food (~1.5-2 hours), specifically carbs?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you guys. Did you dose the product away from food (~1.5-2 hours), specifically carbs?
indeed
most times, it is improper dosing/timing that allows for these negative reactions

I rather enjoyed my use of PowerFULL when I had it, was one of my favorite products in the company line

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hey adawg1980. As others have mentioned, improved sleep quality and libido are 2 of the more common effects reported by USPlabs PowerFULL® users (sleep quality being most common). I wouldn't sell the benefit of a good night's sleep short, as it may lead to improved recovery, performance, and ultimately progress. 2 caps consistently have me waking up feeling refreshed, even when the hours spent sleeping are less than ideal. I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you guys. Did you dose the product away from food (~1.5-2 hours), specifically carbs?
I'm thinking the same thing. I always dosed mine at least 2hrs away from carbs. Very very solid product IMO.

Everybody responds differently but I would express some different dosing protocols before giving up in this product or others like it :)

adawg1980

Awards
I am on Day 10 of PF at 1 cap per night (also taking Test Powder in the morning) is it too early to start seeing results?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I am on Day 10 of PF at 1 cap per night (also taking Test Powder in the morning) is it too early to start seeing results?
What results are you expecting?

Sorry but you won't "see" any result from that stack, you'll sleep a little better and might get a increase in libido, that's about it...

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
lol you can do all the bloodwork you want, and you will not find any otc sup that elevates GH levels, sorry does not exist
I disagree with this statement. Yes, you're correct in saying that an OTC supp will not elevate GH levels. But if this said supp improves your quality of sleep, then your GH levels will most likely rise to optimal levels. So an OTC supp can in fact elevate GH levels.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I disagree with this statement. Yes, you're correct in saying that an OTC supp will not elevate GH levels.
hmmmmm...well that was an amazingly shrewd statement
:blink:

how bout just eating some fava beans

But if this said supp improves your quality of sleep, then your GH levels will most likely rise to optimal levels. So an OTC supp can in fact elevate GH levels.
that's a remarkably inept statement mate
so in essence: ANY compound that increases sleep, will increase GH levels, by your standards
sleep aids or sleep compounds /=/ GH products
these are not interchangeable terms or definitions..you are dumbing things down wayyyy too much

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
hmmmmm...well that was an amazingly shrewd statement :blink: how bout just eating some fava beans <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlkZVAw8Gc">YouTube Link</a> that's a remarkably inept statement mate so in essence: ANY compound that increases sleep, will increase GH levels, by your standards sleep aids or sleep compounds /=/ GH products these are not interchangeable terms or definitions..you are dumbing things down wayyyy too much
Shrewd, inept? Somebody must have gotten a dictionary from Santa for Christmas!

Dumbing things down? I'm just presenting the facts and disputing your narrow-minded claim.

Can't wait to see what other "big people" words you throw at me next.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Good. Because it's hard to understand your flawed logic.
lqtm
I can see this will not end well
but according to you and your standard of defintion, anything that helps you sleep is a GH-enhancer
hence, ambiem, melatonin, magnesium.....these can now all advertise as being gh-boosters...

I stand by my statement (that you agreed with, yet disagreed with lol) that no otc GH product is going to make documented measureable changes in GH blood levels

you take care now, it's been fun...maybe go skip rope with Gretel or something..eat some breadcrumbs

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for big-boy words being used

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
lqtm I can see this will not end well but according to you and your standard of defintion, anything that helps you sleep is a GH-enhancer hence, ambiem, melatonin, magnesium.....these can now all advertise as being gh-boosters... I stand by my statement (that you agreed with, yet disagreed with lol) that no otc GH product is going to make documented measureable changes in GH blood levels you take care now, it's been fun...maybe go skip rope with Gretel or something..eat some breadcrumbs
Reread my initial statement. I agreed with you that Powerfull does not in fact elevate GH levels by itself, but as a byproduct of deeper sleep it can provide the user, you can raise your GH levels. You clearly are too dense to look at the big picture of how the body works. Maybe you should go skip some rope. And eat some breadcrumbs too. But don't try do both at the same time. You might hurt yourself.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Reread my initial statement. I agreed with you that Powerfull does not in fact elevate GH levels by itself, but as a byproduct of deeper sleep it can provide the user, you can raise your GH levels. You clearly are too dense to look at the big picture of how the body works. Maybe you should go skip some rope. And eat some breadcrumbs too. But don't try do both at the same time. You might hurt yourself.
you again? [sigh]

so: you are making the basic statement that anything that helps you sleep better/deeper/longer, increases GH levls
(as I think I already made reference too.....)

concurrently, you state that no OTC product is going to be measured in applicable GH blood plasma
(as I think was my OG statement form days ago, that you felt compelled to qualify this morning)

am I missing anything here? or am I too busy with my nose in the dictionary, trying to stump you with big words?

honestly man, I do not understand what your point here is, other than to argue for some god-knows-what reason

if you want to get the point across that better sleep = better recovery, then....
okay?
I think most ppl understand such basic premise & concept

but what in hades does that have to do with OTC gh products, label claims, or my OG post to someone else that NO otc product will do anything for actual GH levels?

Touey

Touey

Awards
lqtm
I can see this will not end well
but according to you and your standard of defintion, anything that helps you sleep is a GH-enhancer
hence, ambiem, melatonin, magnesium.....these can now all advertise as being gh-boosters...

I stand by my statement (that you agreed with, yet disagreed with lol) that no otc GH product is going to make documented measureable changes in GH blood levels

you take care now, it's been fun...maybe go skip rope with Gretel or something..eat some breadcrumbs
"no otc GH product is going to make documented measureable changes in GH blood levels"- true

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Been using for about a month. Have played with dosages - I use on average 3 caps a day - one upon waking with my thermo, one (sometimes) with my preworkout and one before bed. Might drop the morning / pwo dosages as I've not seen any tangible benefits.

I experienced maaajor mind chatter and wake ups when I was dosing 2-3 caps (according to the usplabs forums I think this was due to the increase in dopamine..?) so dropped it back to one and it's fine.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Strength - nope
Size - nope
Sexual effects - a few more erections.

Pretty much you'll get the same effects from any cheap tribulus.
Not a tribulus based product . Mucuna purines dude l-dopa extract

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved it when it was available as bulk powder in its original form. The new version though- no thanks...Not worth the money either.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using for about a month. Have played with dosages - I use on average 3 caps a day - one upon waking with my thermo, one (sometimes) with my preworkout and one before bed. Might drop the morning / pwo dosages as I've not seen any tangible benefits.

I experienced maaajor mind chatter and wake ups when I was dosing 2-3 caps (according to the usplabs forums I think this was due to the increase in dopamine..?) so dropped it back to one and it's fine.
Yes sir, you're on the right track. More is not always better. Some do like to take it in the morning or pre-workout, but personally I only take it before bed and at the right serving size taken away from carbs I get amazing sleep, which is pretty valuable given life's daily stresses and time constraints when it comes to sleep. PowerFULL is definitely one of my favorite products from our line. I wouldn't expect to see huge gains, but as we all know rest and recovery is critical in the long term.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
another thing I'll mention - holy HELL my dreams have been fkd up and so vivid.

The other night I dreamed I was on a reality TV show (Big Brother). For our meal they deep fried a person. I had to eat as part of a challenge one of his eye balls - but it wasn't cooked inside ..

jesus I woke up dry retching

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ah yes dem powerfull dreams... they get ****ed up.... I think I had one once were I was trying to kill my family. I was fuked up for days after that one/.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Can you support that statement with facts?
I don't really care to, as I feel it is a pretty silly and mute point to make..
it is not worth my time to argue about it

but - for sh1ts and giggles...

growth hormone is a peptide (a long chain amino acid structure), it cannot be taken in an oral form (due to the destruction of the sequence by the acidic environment of the stomach)..
some amino acids are able to boost growth hormone levels, but most of the time it is only when taken intravenously, or in completely unattainable dosages that would make a normal person extremely sick (and the correct dosage is in gram amounts, not in the milligram range offered of these compounds)..
even if there were a product that would allow for viable release of GH, there is nothing present to inhibit somatostatin, which has been found to be the biggest factor in controlling GH levels ....

you want true GH increase and viable penetration? then go get some somatropin or other similar compound

no disrespect to your product (we make a nighttime recovery aid as well here at FINAFLEX, and I always did enjoy your PowerFULL for the record), but I do not take either of these with the expectation that I am usefully increasing my GH output, sorry

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

but - for sh1ts and giggles...

growth hormone is a peptide (a long chain amino acid structure), it cannot be taken in an oral form (due to the destruction of the sequence by the acidic environment of the stomach)..
some amino acids are able to boost growth hormone levels, but most of the time it is only when taken intravenously, or in completely unattainable dosages that would make a normal person extremely sick (and the correct dosage is in gram amounts, not in the milligram range offered of these compounds)..
even if there were a product that would allow for viable release of GH, there is nothing present to inhibit somatostatin, which has been found to be the biggest factor in controlling GH levels ....

you want true GH increase and viable penetration? then go get some somatropin or other similar compound

no disrespect to your product (we make a nighttime recovery aid as well here at FINAFLEX, and I always did enjoy your PowerFULL for the record), but I do not take either of these with the expectation that I am usefully increasing my GH output, sorry
How about a PubMed abstract (takes a second), so simple and to a novice somewhat credible....

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAFLEX G8™ is a HIGH PERFORMANCE HGH + MOOD ELEVATOR that delivers results. One serving of G8™ provides the body with real levels of the ingredients needed to ELEVATE RESTORE RECOVER. Taken regularly. G8™ WILL INCREASE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH) LEVELS, contributing to faster muscle recovery time, increased sex drive, and overall feelings of well being.*

http://finaflex.com/products/geight-detail

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
FINAFLEX G8™ is a HIGH PERFORMANCE HGH + MOOD ELEVATOR that delivers results. One serving of G8™ provides the body with real levels of the ingredients needed to ELEVATE RESTORE RECOVER. Taken regularly. G8™ WILL INCREASE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH) LEVELS, contributing to faster muscle recovery time, increased sex drive, and overall feelings of well being.*

LOL
I see what your intent is now (as I should have figured)..exactly why this is waste of my time

for the record: I can also paste some benefits that your company (ludicrously) espouse..

•Scientifically proven to increase natural Human Growth Hormone (HGH) production by at least 221% in just one dose!
•Significantly increase natural Testosterone production by at least 53%!
•Dramatically increase quality of sleep.
•Significantly increase endurance -
•Get more out of each hour of sleep –Feel better on less sleep!
•Drastically increase sex drive and libido!
•Improves skin tone through regeneration – Unlike ProHormones and Steroids that destroy your skin, PowerFULL will improve complexion – Another clear reason you’re naturally producing large amounts of HGH!
•Increases blood flow to penis – Your unit will be engorged with blood, leading to increased size and pleasure!
•Last longer in bed
•Helps restore natural hormonal production after a cycle of steroids or pro-hormones.
•Greatly enhanced Mind/Muscle connection - By increasing dopamine, the dopamine neurons of the brain are activated that are essential for normal movement and sensori-motor integration. Improves athletic movements and increase contractile strength with weight training.

I think I will stop now
good day

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL
I see what your intent is now (as I should have figured)..exactly why this is waste of my time

for the record: I can also paste some benefits that your company (ludicrously) espouse..

•Scientifically proven to increase natural Human Growth Hormone (HGH) production by at least 221% in just one dose!
•Significantly increase natural Testosterone production by at least 53%!
•Dramatically increase quality of sleep.
•Significantly increase endurance -
•Get more out of each hour of sleep –Feel better on less sleep!
•Drastically increase sex drive and libido!
•Improves skin tone through regeneration – Unlike ProHormones and Steroids that destroy your skin, PowerFULL will improve complexion – Another clear reason you’re naturally producing large amounts of HGH!
•Increases blood flow to penis – Your unit will be engorged with blood, leading to increased size and pleasure!
•Last longer in bed
•Helps restore natural hormonal production after a cycle of steroids or pro-hormones.
•Greatly enhanced Mind/Muscle connection - By increasing dopamine, the dopamine neurons of the brain are activated that are essential for normal movement and sensori-motor integration. Improves athletic movements and increase contractile strength with weight training.

I think I will stop now
good day
Thinking is not your thing.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

for the Record I'm discrediting the marketing above, you are. This thread is knee deep in Irony.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
for the Record I'm discrediting the marketing above, you are. This thread is knee deep in Irony.
you again?
I don't understand why you keep at me - you must be the Gretel to earlier hansel ..

there is much more to this topic, than simply painting advertising material and having ppl inferring what they wish to see
some compounds are conducive to the hgh chain ... this does NOT mean they are HGH in a bottle

so, if you would kindly refer to my earlier statement that I enjoy these products, but with no expectation that I am taking a substitute for injectable hGH nor with any hopes that I can substantially elevate useable gh serum levels (in the way injectable is tried & true to do), then perhaps you will cease with the childishness

I find it rather appalling that you continue to attempt to muddle the issue with your antics, but that apparently is how you wish to roll
carry on

Touey

Touey

Awards

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
These products actually do increase GH. This has been shown in repeated studies. The relevance is what's questionable, since 24-hour GH needs to be significantly elevated for a physiological rise in IGF-1 to occur.

Touey

Touey

Awards
by Elmer M. Cranton, M.D.

Copyright (c) 2007 Elmer M. Cranton, M.D.

I am frequently asked about various forms of human growth hormone (HGH) being marketed as a nasal spray, oral spray, tablet, powder, skin cream, or capsule. Full page advertisements for such products are placed in major newspapers. The following facts must be addressed in scientific and legal terms before any such claims can be believed. In fact, in my opinion, they are all scams―consumer fraud.

The following scientific facts contradict all such deceptive marketing:

1. HGH can only be absorbed in safe and effective amounts by injecting the pharmaceutical grade of rHGH, which is expensive and only available on a doctor's prescription. It is not significantly absorbed by mouth, by spray or any other route.

2. Most so-called HGH releasers are composed of amino acids, primarily L-arginine, in large doses. A heaping teaspoon of L-arginine on an empty stomach will increase HGH release by the pituitary gland in a young person by up to 30%, for only a short time, and only in those people who already make a lot of HGH on their own and don't need any more. It will not cause HGH to be released to any significant degree in an older person, when it is needed to replace deficiency. The small releasing effect is progressively lost with age, and diminishes with time even in younger people.

3. HGH releasers are non specific and increase other undesirable corticosteroid hormones. They increase the pituitary release of ACTH, causing an increase in adrenal cortisone (corticosteroid) production. Cortisone (cortisol) in excess speeds aging while giving a temporary boost in energy and sense of well-being. This may explain testimonials of immediate "feel-good" effects of such products, unrelated to HGH.

4. HGH releasers have the same effect as ghrelin, an appetite stimulating peptide hormone. HGH releasers may therefore increase appetite and cause weight gain. 4. HGH releasers have the same effect as ghrelin, an appetite stimulating peptide hormone. HGH releasers may therefore increase appetite and cause weight gain.

5. The effect of HGH releasers gradually fades with time, over a few months--called tachyphylaxis.

6. Some so-called HGH releasers contain raw animal brains, listed on the label as "hypothalamus" or "pituitary." The theory is that they contain a minute amount of HGH releasing hormone (GHRH) and related peptides. Raw brain tissue can spread mad cow disease, scientifically known as spongiform encephalopathy or Creutzfeldt Jakob disease. This is true of all so-called glandular products with freeze dried brain or pituitary ingredients.
HGH is large, fragile protein molecule with a molecular weight of 20,000. It contains 191 amino acids in an exact sequence, with many fragile cross-linkages that give it an important 3-D configuration. . Its only source is from human genes, using very expensive and meticulous recombinant DNA technology. HGH from any other source, even from other animals, does not work in humans. There is no other source of HGH. There is absolutely no naturally occurring plant source of HGH. HGH must be made using human genetics. The only safe form of HGH is made by splicing human genes into plant cells (bacteria) or embryonic mammalian cells, and then growing those cells in a culture media.

A protein molecule that large cannot penetrate intact membranes to any significant degree. Most would be wasted if it were used in a nasal spray or orally. Manufacturing costs are high. HGH is so expensive that any waste at all is prohibitively expensive.

The technology to make HGH is patented by large pharmaceutical companies and is restricted by law to their use. The FDA restricts its use to a doctor's prescription.
The HGH molecule loses potency very rapidly when dissolved in solution. The molecule is folded and twisted on itself repeatedly. Activity in the body depends on fragile cross linkages between branches of this very large molecule, which hold it in an exact three-dimensional configuration. It works on cell receptors exactly like a key in a lock. Any change in shape blocks HGH activity, even if the chemical formula remains exactly the same. Those cross-linkages break very easily and become unstable soon after dissolving in solution. Only with refrigeration can full biological activity be maintained for up to four weeks. That's how fragile the molecule is. How then could activity be maintained in a liquid spray at room-temperature?
For storage and shipping, HGH must be very carefully freeze-dried under a vacuum to become a powder. It must be kept refrigerated after being mixed into solution for use. Very large pharmaceutical companies with research budgets in the billions of dollars have not been able to solve that problem.

HGH is classified as a pharmaceutical drug, strictly controlled by the FDA under state and federal laws and regulations. It is illegal to sell, prescribe, or dispense HGH except through a licensed pharmacy or clinic, and then only on a doctor's prescription in a bone fide doctor-patient relationship. To do otherwise is a criminal offense under the law.

Research studies proving benefit and safety have been published only for the injectable freeze dried power form of rHGH, taken by injection soon after dissolving into solution.

DR. CRANTON'S RESPONSES TO DECEPTIVE
CLAIMS ON MARKETING LITERATURE

CLAIM: This is the first orally absorbed HGH, 191 amino acids (protein molecules) which are transported by a proprietary polymer matrix, allowing it to be absorbed in the oral mucosa and then transported directly to the Pituitary Gland.

COMMENT: HGH HAS NO BENEFICIAL EFFECT AT THE PITUITARY GLAND. HGH HAS ITS EFFECT ELSEWHERE IN THE BODY. IT IS PRODUCED BY THE PITUITARY GLAND.
AFTER ENTERING THE BLOOD STREAM, HGH QUICKLY ATTACHES TO RECEPTORS ON TRILLIONS OF CELLS THROUGHOUT THE BODY. THAT IS HOW IT WORKS. THE PITUITARY GLAND IS THE NORMAL SOURCE OF HGH. THE PITUITARY RELEASES HGH INTO THE CIRCULATION SO THAT IT CAN HAVE IT'S EFFECT ELSEWHERE.

CLAIM: The oral spray avoids inactivation by the liver.

COMMENT: IF IN FACT HGH COULD BE IS ABSORBED THROUGH THE MUCOUS MEMBRANES OF THE MOUTH (WHICH IT CANNOT) IT WOULD BE HANDLED IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY BY THE BODY AS INJECTED OR RELEASED BY THE PITUITARY. ONLY IF ABSORBED THROUGH THE LOWER INTESTINE, AS FOOD IS, WOULD IT GO TO THE LIVER FIRST THROUGH THE PORTAL VENOUS SYSTEM. BUT IN THAT CASE DIGESTIVE ENZYMES IN THE GUT WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THE HORMONE TO PRODUCE ONLY AMINO ACIDS

CLAIM: Until now, it has been virtually impossible to achieve oral absorption of the large HGH molecule. Previously, the only way was through injection into the bloodstream.

COMMENT: USING PATENTED TECHNOLOGY, THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY HAS DEVELOPED WAYS TO PARTIALLY ABSORB SOME DRUGS THROUGH THE SKIN AND UNDER THE TONGUE. BUT ONLY FOR SMALL, NON-PROTEIN MOLECULES LIKE NITROGLYCERINE. INSULIN IS A PROTEIN MOLECULE ONLY HALF AS LARGE AS HGH. IF IT WERE POSSIBLE TO ABSORB THAT KIND OF HORMONE BY MOUTH, BY SPRAY, OR THROUGH THE SKIN, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH DIABETES WOULD NOT NEED TO TAKE INSULIN BY INJECTION. RECENTLY AN INHALED SPRAY FORM OF INSULIN HAS BEEN DEVELOPED BUT ABSORPTION IS ONLY FIVE PERCENT IN THE LUNGS, WASTING NINETY-FIVE PERCENT.

CLAIM: HGH Oral Spray vs. Injections?

COMMENT: ONE UNIT OF rHGH is equal to 333,000 NANOGRAMS (0.333 MILLIGRAMS). A 4-UNIT VIAL CONTAINS APPROX 1.332 MG PURE RECOMBINANT HGH (rHGH) (1,332,000 NANOGRAMS). A 15 UNIT VIAL CONTAINS 5 MG OF PURE rHGH. SPRAY PRODUCTS HAVE MINISCULE AMOUNTS BY COMPARISON (IF ANY AT ALL).

CLAIM: Injected HGH goes into the bloodstream and is absorbed by the liver.

COMMENT: SOME HGH IS ALWAYS TAKEN UP BY THE LIVER BECAUSE PART OF ITS ACTIVITY IS IN THE LIVER. THE LIVER CONVERTS HGH TO IGF-1, A COMPANION HORMONE. OTHERWISE, IT WOULD BE LESS EFFECTIVE. HOWEVER, THE ULTIMATE DISTRIBUTION OF HGH WOULD BE EXACTLY THE SAME THROUGH ORAL OR NASAL TISSUES BY SPRAY (IF THAT WERE POSSIBLE, WHICH IT IS NOT) AS BY INJECTION.

CLAIM: Any excess by injection is destroyed or diluted in the blood.

COMMENT: THE HALF-LIFE OF HGH IN THE CIRCULATING BLOOD IS ONLY A FEW MINUTES AFTER RELEASE BY THE PITUITARY OR BY INJECTION. HOWEVER, IT IS NOT DESTROYED. IT IS RAPIDLY ATTACHED TO HORMONE RECEPTORS ON CELLS THROUGHOUT THE BODY TO HAVE ITS EFFECT. IT IS NOT WASTED. IT ATTACHES TO TRILLIONS OF CELLS IN THE BODY, ALL TYPES OF CELLS, WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, WHERE IT REMAINS FOR A MUCH LONGER TIME AND HAS ITS BENEFIT. INJECTED HGH IT IS NOT DESTROYED, BUT UTILIZED. IF HGH DOES NOT DILUTE IN THE BLOOD TO SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE BODY, IT HAS NO EFFECT.

CLAIM: This injected dose of HGH acts as a replacement dose, therefore shutting down production of HGH.

COMMENT: REPLACEMENT OF HGH IS GIVEN FOR AGE-RELATED DEFICIENCIES ONLY AFTER THE PITUITARY HAS PARTIALLY SHUT DOWN ITS PRODUCTION WITH AGE. IF THE PITUITARY STILL RELEASES FULLY EFFECTIVE AMOUNTS OF HGH, THERE IS NO BENEFIT FROM REPLACEMENT. REPLACEMENT RESTORES DEFICIENT LEVELS. IF THE BODY PRODUCES FULL AMOUNTS, IT IS WASTEFUL AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS TO GIVE MORE. IN EXCESSIVE DOSES, HGH CAN TURN OFF INTERNAL PRODUCTION. IF THE BODY IS NOT PRODUCING ENOUGH, IT IS QUITE SAFE AND BENEFICIAL TO RESTORE NORMAL LEVELS PRESENT THROUGHOUT EARLY ADULTHOOD. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHUT DOWN SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY SHUT DOWN BECAUSE OF AGE.

CLAIM: One dose of so-called HGH Oral Spray is 25-50 nanograms (parts per billion) taken three times per day and acts as a stimulator, increasing production of HGH.

COMMENT: 25 NANOGRAMS IS ONLY 1/15,000TH OF AN EFFECTIVE DOSE OF HGH, EVEN IF IT COULD BE ABSORBED BY SPRAY. THE BODY WOULD HANDLE ABSORPTION EXACTLY AS IT WOULD AN INJECTION. NEITHER STIMULATES PRODUCTION. HGH WOULD MERELY REPLACE DEFICIENT PRODUCTION, IF AN EFFECTIVE DOSE IS INJECTED. 50 NANOGRAMS IS NOT ENOUGH TO HAVE ANY EFFECT.

HYPOTHALAMIC HORMONES EXIST IN THE BRAIN THAT DO STIMULATE THE PITUITARY TO RELEASE HGH. OTHER BRAIN HORMONES ACT TO BLOCK HGH RELEASE. HOWEVER, THOSE HORMONES ARE CONSIDERED DRUGS AND ARE STRICTLY CONTROLLED BY THE FDA IN RESEARCH STUDIES. MERCK PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY IS RESEARCHING A PATENTED ORAL TABLET THAT STIMULATES HGH RELEASE, BUT THIS NEW DRUG HAS NOT YET BEEN SHOWN TO BE EITHER SAFE OR EFFECTIVE IN LONG TERM USE. IF MERCK IS SUCCESSFUL, IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THE FDA MAY APPROVE A NEW PRESCRIPTION DRUG TO PROMOTE RELEASE OF HGH BY THE PITUITARY. HOWEVER, RESEARCH SHOWS THAT HGH RELEASERS SLOWLY LOSE EFFECTIVENESS OVER TIME (TACHYPHYLAXIS).

CLAIM: There is no over stimulating of HGH by the spray.

COMMENT: THIS CLAIM MAKES NO SENSE. HGH DOES NOT STIMULATE HGH, IT REPLACES OR SUPPLEMENTS LOST PRODUCTION. THE DAILY PRODUCTION OF A 20-YEAR-OLD IS ABOUT 500,000 NANOGRAMS PER DAY. IN A 75 YEAR OLD IT'S ABOUT100,000. THE GOAL IS TO REPLACE HGH BACK UP CLOSER TO 500,000 NANOGRAMS PER DAY (500 MICROGRAMS OR 0.500 MILLIGRAMS.

CLAIM: There is no shutdown of your body's production of HGH with the spray.

COMMENT: WHY REPLACE HGH IF THE BODY HAS NOT ALREADY DEFICIENT IN PRODUCTION?

CLAIM: Because the spray is not diluted by the blood (8-12 pints in the body), there is no waste.

COMMENT: HGH MUST BE DILUTED AND CARRIED IN BLOOD OR IT CANNOT REACH THE CELLS IN ORGANS WHERE IT HAS ITS BENEFIT. THAT IS NOT WASTE, THAT IS BENEFIT.

CLAIM: Compared to the spray, others products are secretagogues, precursors and stimulants, with limited potential for increasing HGH.

COMMENT: IT'S TRUE THAT MOST PRODUCTS BEING MARKETED AS NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS OR SECRETAGOGUES HAVE LIMITED POTENTIAL FOR INCREASING HGH, ESPECIALLY FOR AGE-RELATED DEFICIENCY. HOW A SPRAY CAN BE ANY DIFFERENT, EVEN IF ABSORPTION WERE POSSIBLE, IS THE UNANSWERED QUESTION?

SOME SECRETAGOGUES SOLD AS NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS, SUCH AS ARGININE, MAY INCREASE EXISTING PITUITARY HGH RELEASE BY UP TO 30%, IF TAKEN IN LARGE DOSES ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. A 75-YEAR-OLD PERSON WITH ONLY 30% REMAINING DOES NOT GET MUCH BENEFIT FROM A 30% INCREASE (THAT ONLY INCREASES THE TOTAL TO LESS THAN 40% OF THE MOST DESIRABLE LEVEL). ARGININE IS ALSO EXPENSIVE.

CLAIM: What is HGH Oral Spray made from? This signal messenger hormone is a plant-based all natural product made from microorganisms. There are no animal products used, only HGH and other minerals.

COMMENT: THERE WOULD BE NO HGH IN A NATURALLY OCCURRING PLANT PRODUCT. HGH STANDS FOR "HUMAN" GROWTH HORMONE. IT EXISTS IN NO OTHER SPECIES OF PLANT OR ANIMAL, ONLY IN HUMANS, OR OTHERWISE MANUFACTURED USING HUMAN GENES IN MICROORGANISMS WITH RECOMBINANT DNA BIOTECHNOLOGY.

CLAIM: Have any results been proven? Positive results have been proven in 75% of tested cases (3 out of 4 people).

COMMENT: WHERE ARE THE TABULATED BEFORE AND AFTER OBJECTIVE MEASUREMENTS OF BENEFIT IN SUCH A A CLINICAL STUDY--NOT JUST MARKETING TESTIMONIALS MADE BY THOSE WHO STAND TO PROFIT FROM SALES. WHERE IS THE RESEARCH DATA? NONEXISTENT!

CLAIM: This is a safe product.

COMMENT: PROBABLY TRUE. HOWEVER, IT IS SAFE AND UNCONTROLLED BY THE FDA ONLY BECAUSE IT DOES NOT CONTAIN SIGNIFICANT HGH. HGH CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS IF NOT USED IN THE PROPER WAY IN SAFE REPLACEMENT DOSES. IT IS NOT SAFE IF IT CONTAINS HYPOTHALAMUS, PITUITARY OR OTHER RAW BRAIN TISSUE, WHICH CAN TRANSMIT MAD COW DISEASE.

CLAIM: The dosage when taken orally is 1/1000 (100 nanograms) of the dosage physicians use when injecting patients with HGH.

COMMENT: THAT SMALL A DOSE WOULD HAVE NO EFFECT, GOOD OR BAD.

CLAIM: This stimulating dose works by being absorbed into the feedback system of the Pituitary Gland.

COMMENT: MORE NONSENSE TO DECEIVE SCIENTIFICALLY UNSOPHISTICATED CONSUMERS.

CLAIM: FDA approval is not needed. This is a dietary supplement and not a drug. Therefore, under the dietary supplement of DSHEA act, it does not have to be FDA approved.

COMMENT: IF IT CONTAINS A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF HGH, THEN IT IS FDA REGULATED BY LAW! IF IT IS NOT FDA REGULATED IT IS BECAUSE IT DOES NOT CONTAIN SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF HGH. IF THE AMOUNTS OF HGH ARE SO TINY THAT THEY CAN HAVE NO PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECT, GOOD OR BAD, THE FDA MAY EXEMPT THAT PRODUCT―THAT DOES NOT MEAN APPROVAL.

CLAIM: It acts as a master balancer for the body. It regenerates and helps to repair the body.

COMMENT: IMPOSSIBLE! THAT IS TRUE ONLY FOR THE REAL INJECTED FORM OF HGH IN DOSES OF 300,000 NANOGRAMS OR MORE PER DAY.

THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN PROVEN BY OBJECTIVE MEASUREMENT IN SCIENTIFIC STUDIES PUBLISHED IN PEER-REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS, BUT ONLY WITH THE INJECTED TRUE HGH.

• 15% average decrease in fat.

• 8% average increase in muscle and lean body structures.

• Improved skin texture resulting in a more youthful appearance.

• Skin 7% thicker. Fewer skin wrinkles.

• Increased bone density, reversal of osteoporosis.

• Faster healing of any type of injury, fracture, or wound.

• Greatly enhanced immunity and resistance to infection.

• Enhanced brain function, retention of intellect with aging.

• Improved sex drive. Improvement in overall physical and mental well being.

• Improvement in sleep disorders, better quality of sleep.

• Improved exercise tolerance. Improved mineral balance. Improved mood, with less depression and fatigue.

NONE OF THE ABOVE BENEFITS HAVE BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY MEASURED WITH ORAL TABLETS, CAPSULES, CREAMS, OR SPRAYS, ALTHOUGH SOME UNSCIENTIFIC "BOUGHT-AND-PAID-FOR" RESEARCH CLAIMS ARE DECEPTIVE IN THAT REGARD.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by Elmer M. Cranton, M.D. Copyright (c) 2007 Elmer M. Cranton, M.D. BLAH BLAH BLAH
what does the aforementioned cut and paste job mean to you, Dr.?

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
you again? I don't understand why you keep at me - you must be the Gretel to earlier hansel .. there is much more to this topic, than simply painting advertising material and having ppl inferring what they wish to see some compounds are conducive to the hgh chain ... this does NOT mean they are HGH in a bottle so, if you would kindly refer to my earlier statement that I enjoy these products, but with no expectation that I am taking a substitute for injectable hGH nor with any hopes that I can substantially elevate useable gh serum levels (in the way injectable is tried & true to do), then perhaps you will cease with the childishness I find it rather appalling that you continue to attempt to muddle the issue with your antics, but that apparently is how you wish to roll carry on
**** you snagencyv2. We buried our beef a few days ago, and then you mention me again. You are such a douche bag. Everybody knows someone like you. That guy that's always right, loves to correct people from his worthless little throne at home, i.e. sitting on a couch in his mom's basement, firing cheap shots from afar behind the safety of his laptop. Just because people disagree with you and fight you over their opinions doesn't mean you have to be so goddamned condescending. You honestly sound like a little bitch. You're probably that guy, the one who got bullied big time, and now you use your so called knowledge and expertise to make yourself feel special, important. Well, in honor of those awesome Bud Light commericals saluting "real men of genius" here's to you for being the biggest tool on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.