Help me pick my next stack(Daa,ArA..) Lean bulk - AnabolicMinds.com

Help me pick my next stack(Daa,ArA..) Lean bulk

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    who281's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    428

    Help me pick my next stack(Daa,ArA..) Lean bulk


    Been a while since I have run anything at all, last cycle of anything was a year ago (Hdrol) went well but had some problems later on so I stayed away from everything for a while. Not ready for anything serious right now, but want to try something....

    Have had great luck with Daa, erase, Xfactor and others stacked with things in the past, but heres the deal:

    Ever since the hdrol cycle I feel as if my sex drive has been only half ass most of the time, bloods show nothing wrong but I do not feel right.
    The only thing I have NOT tested was prolactin, so I think I want to incorporate inhibit-p in my stack somehow....

    So I am looking at Daa, ArA, Erase, Reduce XT, Inibit-P, maybe Anabeta...

    All those together would be overkill obviously, so someone make me a stack with those products or similar ones that would be good for a LEAN BULK and maybe even help balance my hormones/fix my sex drive.

    Thanks

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,473
    Answers
    12
    Rep Power
    5966600

    Anabeta Elite (new version) + ArA has tremendous synergy for both leaning out and gaining mass. Do it.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Senior Member
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,357
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1311749

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Anabeta Elite (new version) + ArA has tremendous synergy for both leaning out and gaining mass. Do it.
    Have to agree here. ABE + X-Gels ftw.

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    who281's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    428

    Will have to try it then, thanks guys.
  5. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932084

    AnaBeta or BioForge + X-Factor gets my vote

    We'll also have a new version of Test Factor out that'll stack great with X-Factor in less than a month!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Anabeta Elite (new version) + ArA has tremendous synergy for both leaning out and gaining mass. Do it.
    This would be my option.

    Haven't tried new anabeta yet. But reviewing the ingredients you can see how they compliment each other
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  7. New Member
    amarula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    358
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    155073

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    This would be my option.

    Haven't tried new anabeta yet. But reviewing the ingredients you can see how they compliment each other
    I think it's the best option right now for what I've seen. No need to add DAA and Erase altough they are good supplements (leave them for other cycle).
  8. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,181
    Answers
    16
    Rep Power
    3319955

    Inhibit P may give you the boost in libido you're after. While its possible your libido drop is psychosimatic (sp?) (i.e. Induced from you convincing yourself you havent recovered), it won't hurt to give it a try.

    I'd run DAA + tribulus + inhibit P if getting libido skyhigh is priority right now for you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    669915

    Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    Been a while since I have run anything at all, last cycle of anything was a year ago (Hdrol) went well but had some problems later on so I stayed away from everything for a while. Not ready for anything serious right now, but want to try something....

    Have had great luck with Daa, erase, Xfactor and others stacked with things in the past, but heres the deal:

    Ever since the hdrol cycle I feel as if my sex drive has been only half ass most of the time, bloods show nothing wrong but I do not feel right.
    The only thing I have NOT tested was prolactin, so I think I want to incorporate inhibit-p in my stack somehow....

    So I am looking at Daa, ArA, Erase, Reduce XT, Inibit-P, maybe Anabeta...

    All those together would be overkill obviously, so someone make me a stack with those products or similar ones that would be good for a LEAN BULK and maybe even help balance my hormones/fix my sex drive.

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Anabeta Elite (new version) + ArA has tremendous synergy for both leaning out and gaining mass. Do it.
    ABE + X-factor would be an incredible stack! If your still looking to run the the DAA/Erase/Inhibit-P you may just want to think about throwing in Alphamax as with Alphamax youll get the 75mg Arimistane, 1.4g Divnail, your getting the 98% L-Dopa and 95% Forksolin.

    Also something to note is users that use Alphamax have noticed huge increases in Libido, some have continued to notice it after ending their cycle!

    ABE + Xfactor + Alphamax FTW!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  10. New Member
    who281's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    428

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Inhibit P may give you the boost in libido you're after. While its possible your libido drop is psychosimatic (sp?) (i.e. Induced from you convincing yourself you havent recovered), it won't hurt to give it a try.

    I'd run DAA + tribulus + inhibit P if getting libido skyhigh is priority right now for you.
    I am almost positive its in my damn head, but I feel like taking something like that stack will mentally get me past it ha...

    I might actually just run the two stacks back to back. Anabeta and ArA are non-hormonal correct?
    So maybe DAA + Trib + Inhibit P for 4-6 weeks then anabeta +ArA for 6-8 weeks?

    I will do some research on this tomorrow but what do you guys think?
  11. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,361
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    48206

    If libido is a concern I would be careful with the erase dose . I love erase and probably have used more bottles of it than any other supplement. More than 2 caps a day lowers libido some. It is an individual thing though and Ive seen some run 4 caps no problem. Also im pretty sure Ive seen it mention daa can increase prolactin and estrogen so you may want to look into that also. Anabeta elite + aa should be plenty for gains. As far as libido bioforge works great for that but is expensive.
  12. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,417
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    3459532

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    If libido is a concern I would be careful with the erase dose . I love erase and probably have used more bottles of it than any other supplement. More than 2 caps a day lowers libido some. It is an individual thing though and Ive seen some run 4 caps no problem. Also im pretty sure Ive seen it mention daa can increase prolactin and estrogen so you may want to look into that also. Anabeta elite + aa should be plenty for gains. As far as libido bioforge works great for that but is expensive.
    It is still relatively new but the new active in Erase has seemed to give more anecdotal reports of increases in libido compared to the previous version.

    For libido OP Fadogia seemed the most potent in that area for myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    I am almost positive its in my damn head, but I feel like taking something like that stack will mentally get me past it ha...

    I might actually just run the two stacks back to back. Anabeta and ArA are non-hormonal correct?
    So maybe DAA + Trib + Inhibit P for 4-6 weeks then anabeta +ArA for 6-8 weeks?

    I will do some research on this tomorrow but what do you guys think?
    That looks good to me.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  13. Advanced Member
    Auslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    608
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    572450

    Try

    Recompadrol + (Optional) Na-R-ALA
    Beast Super Test
    X-GELS + (Optional) LCLT (Peak Beta +)
    Ana Beta Elite (New one)
    Dopadex
    Anything with HICA
    Nimbus Abyss
  14. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932084

    Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    Try

    Recompadrol + (Optional) Na-R-ALA
    Beast Super Test
    X-GELS + (Optional) LCLT (Peak Beta +)
    Ana Beta Elite (New one)
    Dopadex
    Anything with HICA
    Nimbus Abyss
    Great stack, to save a little $ and support the innovator give X-Factor a whirl in the future!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  15. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932084

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    ABE + X-factor would be an incredible stack! If your still looking to run the the DAA/Erase/Inhibit-P you may just want to think about throwing in Alphamax as with Alphamax youll get the 75mg Arimistane, 1.4g Divnail, your getting the 98% L-Dopa and 95% Forksolin.

    Also something to note is users that use Alphamax have noticed huge increases in Libido, some have continued to notice it after ending their cycle!

    ABE + Xfactor + Alphamax FTW!
    I havent used ABE with X-Factor yet but have used AlphaMax with it.. absolutely love this stack!!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  16. Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    669915

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I havent used ABE with X-Factor yet but have used AlphaMax with it.. absolutely love this stack!!
    Yea Alphamax + X-factor is definitly on my list!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  17. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,159
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    1435617

    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post

    Yea Alphamax + X-factor is definitly on my list!
    I was actually thinking of running this exact stack but add alaphamine at the end of the month
  18. New Member
    who281's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    428

    Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    Try

    Recompadrol + (Optional) Na-R-ALA
    Beast Super Test
    X-GELS + (Optional) LCLT (Peak Beta +)
    Ana Beta Elite (New one)
    Dopadex
    Anything with HICA
    Nimbus Abyss
    Holy ****, didn't realize you meant all this at once... I like it, will look more into it. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Great stack, to save a little $ and support the innovator give X-Factor a whirl in the future!
    And hey, I ran a few original X-factor "cycles" stacked with random **** back when it first came out. In fact I still have a bottle of the original that expired in 2009! I have not been staying up with supps like I used to, had no idea ArA was still a big thing or that X-factor was still made!.. I always loved it when I took it even though the haters back then called it "snake oil" and said the gains were in my head! haha
  19. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,181
    Answers
    16
    Rep Power
    3319955

    Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    I am almost positive its in my damn head, but I feel like taking something like that stack will mentally get me past it ha...

    I might actually just run the two stacks back to back. Anabeta and ArA are non-hormonal correct?
    So maybe DAA + Trib + Inhibit P for 4-6 weeks then anabeta +ArA for 6-8 weeks?

    I will do some research on this tomorrow but what do you guys think?
    That stack looks good to me

    I wouldn't run Alphamax IMO in your situation. Arimistane crushed my libido each and every time I used it even when coupled with DAA.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  20. Senior Member
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,357
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1311749

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    That stack looks good to me I wouldn't run Alphamax IMO in your situation. Arimistane crushed my libido each and every time I used it even when coupled with DAA.
    People seem to be hit or miss in the libido department with it.

  21. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,641
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    334106

    Well, you obviously want to adjust dosages of AIs to suit the user and type of cycle. Controlling estrogen = good. Crushing estrogen = bad, for a few reasons hehe. I'm preferential to ArA simply because of the amazing versatility of the product. I've used X Gels during a natty cut, a PCT, and on cycle. Was pleased in all 3 scenarios.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  22. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932084

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Well, you obviously want to adjust dosages of AIs to suit the user and type of cycle. Controlling estrogen = good. Crushing estrogen = bad, for a few reasons hehe. I'm preferential to ArA simply because of the amazing versatility of the product. I've used X Gels during a natty cut, a PCT, and on cycle. Was pleased in all 3 scenarios.
    Very true, eliminating estrogen will make growing a hard task!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  23. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932084

    Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    Holy ****, didn't realize you meant all this at once... I like it, will look more into it. Thanks


    And hey, I ran a few original X-factor "cycles" stacked with random **** back when it first came out. In fact I still have a bottle of the original that expired in 2009! I have not been staying up with supps like I used to, had no idea ArA was still a big thing or that X-factor was still made!.. I always loved it when I took it even though the haters back then called it "snake oil" and said the gains were in my head! haha
    That is awesome to hear, X-Factor is actually more popular than its ever been and is now a top 10 seller at NutraPlanet!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  24. Senior Member
    hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,692
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    249099

    Yeah my gf did not like me on arimistane. Low libido and short temper, lol. I just try and stick with chrysin and indole-3-carbinol personally
  25. New Member
    who281's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    428

    Ok how about this...

    Daa+trib+inhibit-p+Activate Xtreme
    Followed by
    Anabeta elite+ArA
    4-8 weeks each


    Would Activate Xtreme be to much? Maybe just Nettle root?
  26. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932084

    Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    Ok how about this...

    Daa+trib+inhibit-p+Activate Xtreme
    Followed by
    Anabeta elite+ArA
    4-8 weeks each


    Would Activate Xtreme be to much? Maybe just Nettle root?
    For years Activate + X-Factor was the most popular natural stack on the forums. It would make a great addition.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  27. New Member
    who281's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    428

    Should I add it in with the Xfactor... or keep it with the DAA stack?
  28. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932084

    Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    Should I add it in with the Xfactor... or keep it with the DAA stack?
    Honestly you could go either way. One thing I would do though is drop the trib from your first stack.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  29. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,181
    Answers
    16
    Rep Power
    3319955

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Honestly you could go either way. One thing I would do though is drop the trib from your first stack.
    If you read OP, he stated libido is an issue. Trib is useful for increasing libido
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  30. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,178
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6662075

    It seems like you got a lot of great stack suggestions for your goals, but as far as the libido issue, it would be hard for you to find something better than Endosurge Turbo.


    It increases free test, lower prolactin, improves sleep quality, increase libido and sperm count, and can increase total T as well.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  31. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,178
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6662075

    And, the price is definitely right!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...-capsules.html
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  32. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932084

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    If you read OP, he stated libido is an issue. Trib is useful for increasing libido
    DAA always does wonders for my libido, much more than trib does.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  33. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,181
    Answers
    16
    Rep Power
    3319955

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    DAA always does wonders for my libido, much more than trib does.
    Both work well, and for ~$9.99 for a month (or longer) is a pretty good price
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  34. New Member
    who281's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    428

    Already ordered everything, sorry guys.

    DAA+Trib+InhibitP+Activate X for 4-8 weeks

    FOLLOWED by:

    ArA+AnaBeta Elite+GMS for 4-8 weeks

    There is going to be some serious SNS love in this stack- DAA, X-gels, Trib, Inhibit-p and also my usual Focus XT(cycled), Agmatine, COP, Citrulline, and Beta alanine.
    Thank you guys for all the good ****, haha.

    MN- Would have bought Xfactor but it was sold out everywhere!.. Next time!

    SO...

    Any suggestions on Dosing and how long for each would be wonderful. Would 8 weeks of each be overkill? I know ArA's sweet number was supposedly 50 days..

    Also any additions or things I should avoid?
    I know last time I took ArA fishoil and NSAIDs were a no-no, guessing those are still true?

    THANKS EVERYONE!
  35. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,417
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    3459532

    I'd say 8 weeks on both stacks would be fine.

    If taking fish oils or certain anti-inflammatory items you can just dose them far away from your workouts and ArA usage (for example I workout in the morning and take ArA and then take my fishoil with one of my last meals of the day).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  36. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932084

    Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    Already ordered everything, sorry guys.

    DAA+Trib+InhibitP+Activate X for 4-8 weeks

    FOLLOWED by:

    ArA+AnaBeta Elite+GMS for 4-8 weeks

    There is going to be some serious SNS love in this stack- DAA, X-gels, Trib, Inhibit-p and also my usual Focus XT(cycled), Agmatine, COP, Citrulline, and Beta alanine.
    Thank you guys for all the good ****, haha.

    MN- Would have bought Xfactor but it was sold out everywhere!.. Next time!

    SO...

    Any suggestions on Dosing and how long for each would be wonderful. Would 8 weeks of each be overkill? I know ArA's sweet number was supposedly 50 days..

    Also any additions or things I should avoid?
    I know last time I took ArA fishoil and NSAIDs were a no-no, guessing those are still true?

    THANKS EVERYONE!
    Sorry to hear X-Factor was sold out for you... it isnt sold out here at NP or at most other places...
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Sorry it was sold out


    All Raws if I have it mynwaynwill be sold out next year.

    I can't compete because of my back this may do it looks like I'm on a permagro ara forskolin stack with a plethora if other things


    I'd stock up when it's in stock before my back gets better BC then you'll all be having issues finding it
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  38. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    932084

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Sorry it was sold out


    All Raws if I have it mynwaynwill be sold out next year.

    I can't compete because of my back this may do it looks like I'm on a permagro ara forskolin stack with a plethora if other things


    I'd stock up when it's in stock before my back gets better BC then you'll all be having issues finding it
    We got word our study is coming out in two weeks. As hot as XF is already selling, it will be FLYING off the shelves. XF and XFA are better priced on NP than any other ArA product, so be sure to stock up!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,635
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1548946

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    We got word our study is coming out in two weeks. As hot as XF is already selling, it will be FLYING off the shelves. XF and XFA are better priced on NP than any other ArA product, so be sure to stock up!
    I like my ara with

    Agmatine
    Daa


    I actually. Goto start my Agmatine and daa back up BC of the opioids I was taking for my back destroying libidos

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2923207/

    Gotta prevent addiction and I need to try and find an opioid antagonist to help increase my test and libido from excessive use
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  40. Senior Member
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,693
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    780132

    [QUOTE=EBF Inc;4359951]I like my ara with

    Agmatine
    Daa


    ____

    Well, I like my ArA with:

    DAA
    GMS
    PLCAR

    Beast mode baby!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me pick my next AAS stack!!
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 07:55 AM
  2. AM! Help me Pick my Next Summertime CUT stack!
    By schwellington in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 03:18 PM
  3. help me plan my next stack
    By Dogsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 09:03 AM
  4. Help me choose my next stack
    By drewh10987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 05:21 PM
  5. Help me pick my next ride! Poll!
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 02:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in