Help me pick my next stack(Daa,ArA..) Lean bulk

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    If you read OP, he stated libido is an issue. Trib is useful for increasing libido
    DAA always does wonders for my libido, much more than trib does.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    DAA always does wonders for my libido, much more than trib does.
    Both work well, and for ~$9.99 for a month (or longer) is a pretty good price
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  3. Already ordered everything, sorry guys.

    DAA+Trib+InhibitP+Activate X for 4-8 weeks

    FOLLOWED by:

    ArA+AnaBeta Elite+GMS for 4-8 weeks

    There is going to be some serious SNS love in this stack- DAA, X-gels, Trib, Inhibit-p and also my usual Focus XT(cycled), Agmatine, COP, Citrulline, and Beta alanine.
    Thank you guys for all the good ****, haha.

    MN- Would have bought Xfactor but it was sold out everywhere!.. Next time!

    SO...

    Any suggestions on Dosing and how long for each would be wonderful. Would 8 weeks of each be overkill? I know ArA's sweet number was supposedly 50 days..

    Also any additions or things I should avoid?
    I know last time I took ArA fishoil and NSAIDs were a no-no, guessing those are still true?

    THANKS EVERYONE!

  4. I'd say 8 weeks on both stacks would be fine.

    If taking fish oils or certain anti-inflammatory items you can just dose them far away from your workouts and ArA usage (for example I workout in the morning and take ArA and then take my fishoil with one of my last meals of the day).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by who281 View Post
    Already ordered everything, sorry guys.

    DAA+Trib+InhibitP+Activate X for 4-8 weeks

    FOLLOWED by:

    ArA+AnaBeta Elite+GMS for 4-8 weeks

    There is going to be some serious SNS love in this stack- DAA, X-gels, Trib, Inhibit-p and also my usual Focus XT(cycled), Agmatine, COP, Citrulline, and Beta alanine.
    Thank you guys for all the good ****, haha.

    MN- Would have bought Xfactor but it was sold out everywhere!.. Next time!

    SO...

    Any suggestions on Dosing and how long for each would be wonderful. Would 8 weeks of each be overkill? I know ArA's sweet number was supposedly 50 days..

    Also any additions or things I should avoid?
    I know last time I took ArA fishoil and NSAIDs were a no-no, guessing those are still true?

    THANKS EVERYONE!
    Sorry to hear X-Factor was sold out for you... it isnt sold out here at NP or at most other places...
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  6. Sorry it was sold out


    All Raws if I have it mynwaynwill be sold out next year.

    I can't compete because of my back this may do it looks like I'm on a permagro ara forskolin stack with a plethora if other things


    I'd stock up when it's in stock before my back gets better BC then you'll all be having issues finding it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Sorry it was sold out


    All Raws if I have it mynwaynwill be sold out next year.

    I can't compete because of my back this may do it looks like I'm on a permagro ara forskolin stack with a plethora if other things


    I'd stock up when it's in stock before my back gets better BC then you'll all be having issues finding it
    We got word our study is coming out in two weeks. As hot as XF is already selling, it will be FLYING off the shelves. XF and XFA are better priced on NP than any other ArA product, so be sure to stock up!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    We got word our study is coming out in two weeks. As hot as XF is already selling, it will be FLYING off the shelves. XF and XFA are better priced on NP than any other ArA product, so be sure to stock up!
    I like my ara with

    Agmatine
    Daa


    I actually. Goto start my Agmatine and daa back up BC of the opioids I was taking for my back destroying libidos

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2923207/

    Gotta prevent addiction and I need to try and find an opioid antagonist to help increase my test and libido from excessive use

  9. [QUOTE=EBF Inc;4359951]I like my ara with

    Agmatine
    Daa


    ____

    Well, I like my ArA with:

    DAA
    GMS
    PLCAR

    Beast mode baby!!!
    •   
       


  10. [QUOTE=cbsharpe;4360150]
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I like my ara with

    Agmatine
    Daa


    ____

    Well, I like my ArA with:

    DAA
    GMS
    PLCAR

    Beast mode baby!!!
    Great stack for sure.

    NP will have an awesome intro sale on our new Test Factor in a couple weeks. It will make an E****LENT stacker with X-Factor and/or X-Factor Advanced.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  11. Check out testo 100

    Androstenetrione - Androstenetrione (6-OXO) is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that works safely and naturally to elevate testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of aromatase, an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. The bottom line is that androstenetrione helps to dramatically increase the amount of natural testosterone in the body!
    D-Aspartic Acid - Adding a supplement like D-Aspartic Acid, which is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, stimulates release of luteinizing hormone, which is an intermediary hormone responsible for the bulk of testosterone release in men.
    Stinging Nettle Root - Extracts of this herb contain pnenolics and flavonoids, which have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. Stinging nettle has been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!
    Furostanolic Saponins from Fenugreek - This ingredient helps one's system to release a luteinizing hormone that in turn stimulates the testicles to elevate testosterone production levels. And, at the same time it prevents your body from any "rebound" effect when it recognizes higher testosterone production. So it provides an awesome dual benefit result!
    Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii - Increases testosterone production, especially in overweight or obese men.
    Muira Pauma is a combination of two flowering plants that are native to the Amazon rain forest. It improves both erectile function and sexual desire. It also helps to moderate stress.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Check out testo 100

    Androstenetrione - Androstenetrione (6-OXO) is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that works safely and naturally to elevate testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of aromatase, an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. The bottom line is that androstenetrione helps to dramatically increase the amount of natural testosterone in the body!
    D-Aspartic Acid - Adding a supplement like D-Aspartic Acid, which is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, stimulates release of luteinizing hormone, which is an intermediary hormone responsible for the bulk of testosterone release in men.
    Stinging Nettle Root - Extracts of this herb contain pnenolics and flavonoids, which have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. Stinging nettle has been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!
    Furostanolic Saponins from Fenugreek - This ingredient helps one's system to release a luteinizing hormone that in turn stimulates the testicles to elevate testosterone production levels. And, at the same time it prevents your body from any "rebound" effect when it recognizes higher testosterone production. So it provides an awesome dual benefit result!
    Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii - Increases testosterone production, especially in overweight or obese men.
    Muira Pauma is a combination of two flowering plants that are native to the Amazon rain forest. It improves both erectile function and sexual desire. It also helps to moderate stress.
    Ill be looking at gettin it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Ill be looking at gettin it
    6 oxo and 6 bromo by far my absolute favorite AIs


    Please PM me

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    6 oxo and 6 bromo by far my absolute favorite AIs


    Please PM me
    I miss 6 oxo... sucks our gov doesnt allow us to have nice things
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    I miss 6 oxo... sucks our gov doesnt allow us to have nice things
    Good thing M N allows you ArA!

  16. ok guys will either start this week or next. Can I just dose according to the bottles? Any timing issues with what im going to stack?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Good thing M N allows you ArA!
    Back in the day Gaspari had a product with both 6oxo and ArA!

    So many great formulas and ingredients have come and gone in our industry.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Back in the day Gaspari had a product with both 6oxo and ArA!

    So many great formulas and ingredients have come and gone in our industry.
    You know I can't see an appropriate ArA dose for sale within reason with complimentary ingredients

    It's great stand alone but also expensive stand alone. That's where I'm seeing conflict.

    How does bulk oil taste? Takes away a lot of cost.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    You know I can't see an appropriate ArA dose for sale within reason with complimentary ingredients

    It's great stand alone but also expensive stand alone. That's where I'm seeing conflict.

    How does bulk oil taste? Takes away a lot of cost.
    And by appropriate dose I meaning caps/day and to make sure you get a good ArA dose per day

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    You know I can't see an appropriate ArA dose for sale within reason with complimentary ingredients

    It's great stand alone but also expensive stand alone. That's where I'm seeing conflict.

    How does bulk oil taste? Takes away a lot of cost.
    Disgusting. Split one open and try yourself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Disgusting. Split one open and try yourself
    I plan on never doing this.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    And by appropriate dose I meaning caps/day and to make sure you get a good ArA dose per day
    The oil does not taste good, I'll tell you that much. PM me though, we are working on getting the price down. We know thats been a big hold up for many is the margins and formulating costs.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  23. EndoSurge gave me a noticeable boost in libido. I was stacking it with OG Erase.

    I'm on new Erase now with no change in libido, so I'm assuming the boost was mostly EndoSurge.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    EndoSurge gave me a noticeable boost in libido. I was stacking it with OG Erase.

    I'm on new Erase now with no change in libido, so I'm assuming the boost was mostly EndoSurge.
    EndoSurge is a potent test booster, especially for increased libido and alpha male mentality/increased feeling of well being.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    EndoSurge gave me a noticeable boost in libido. I was stacking it with OG Erase.

    I'm on new Erase now with no change in libido, so I'm assuming the boost was mostly EndoSurge.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    EndoSurge is a potent test booster, especially for increased libido and alpha male mentality/increased feeling of well being.
    I appreciate the Endosurge love!


    It is very seriously my favorite product in the current BPS line!

  26. I just got off a 8 week cycle of the original erase and daa. I dosed it 2 caps ed with daa at 3g. Around 6 weeks my joints felt really dry, even tho I take 5 fish oil caps a day. End result 6 lbs up and dropped maybe 2 pounds bodyfat. No cardio just eating slightly above maintenance.

  27. Who oops . Just see this thread was a little old . Oh well
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me pick my next AAS stack!!
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 09:55 AM
  2. AM! Help me Pick my Next Summertime CUT stack!
    By schwellington in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 05:18 PM
  3. help me plan my next stack
    By Dogsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 11:03 AM
  4. Help me choose my next stack
    By drewh10987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 07:21 PM
  5. Help me pick my next ride! Poll!
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 04:42 PM
Log in
Log in