Help me pick my next stack(Daa,ArA..) Lean bulk - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Help me pick my next stack(Daa,ArA..) Lean bulk

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=cbsharpe;4360150]
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I like my ara with

Agmatine
    Daa

____

Well, I like my ArA with:

DAA
    GMS
    PLCAR

Beast mode baby!!!
    Great stack for sure.

NP will have an awesome intro sale on our new Test Factor in a couple weeks. It will make an EXCELLENT stacker with X-Factor and/or X-Factor Advanced.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check out testo 100

Androstenetrione - Androstenetrione (6-OXO) is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that works safely and naturally to elevate testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of aromatase, an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. The bottom line is that androstenetrione helps to dramatically increase the amount of natural testosterone in the body!
    D-Aspartic Acid - Adding a supplement like D-Aspartic Acid, which is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, stimulates release of luteinizing hormone, which is an intermediary hormone responsible for the bulk of testosterone release in men.
    Stinging Nettle Root - Extracts of this herb contain pnenolics and flavonoids, which have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. Stinging nettle has been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!
    Furostanolic Saponins from Fenugreek - This ingredient helps one's system to release a luteinizing hormone that in turn stimulates the testicles to elevate testosterone production levels. And, at the same time it prevents your body from any "rebound" effect when it recognizes higher testosterone production. So it provides an awesome dual benefit result!
    Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii - Increases testosterone production, especially in overweight or obese men.
    Muira Pauma is a combination of two flowering plants that are native to the Amazon rain forest. It improves both erectile function and sexual desire. It also helps to moderate stress.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Check out testo 100

Androstenetrione - Androstenetrione (6-OXO) is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that works safely and naturally to elevate testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of aromatase, an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. The bottom line is that androstenetrione helps to dramatically increase the amount of natural testosterone in the body!
    D-Aspartic Acid - Adding a supplement like D-Aspartic Acid, which is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, stimulates release of luteinizing hormone, which is an intermediary hormone responsible for the bulk of testosterone release in men.
    Stinging Nettle Root - Extracts of this herb contain pnenolics and flavonoids, which have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. Stinging nettle has been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!
    Furostanolic Saponins from Fenugreek - This ingredient helps one's system to release a luteinizing hormone that in turn stimulates the testicles to elevate testosterone production levels. And, at the same time it prevents your body from any "rebound" effect when it recognizes higher testosterone production. So it provides an awesome dual benefit result!
    Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii - Increases testosterone production, especially in overweight or obese men.
    Muira Pauma is a combination of two flowering plants that are native to the Amazon rain forest. It improves both erectile function and sexual desire. It also helps to moderate stress.
    Ill be looking at gettin it
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ill be looking at gettin it
    6 oxo and 6 bromo by far my absolute favorite AIs

Please PM me

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

6 oxo and 6 bromo by far my absolute favorite AIs

Please PM me
    I miss 6 oxo... sucks our gov doesnt allow us to have nice things
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

I miss 6 oxo... sucks our gov doesnt allow us to have nice things
    Good thing M N allows you ArA!

7. New Member

ok guys will either start this week or next. Can I just dose according to the bottles? Any timing issues with what im going to stack?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Good thing M N allows you ArA!
    Back in the day Gaspari had a product with both 6oxo and ArA!

So many great formulas and ingredients have come and gone in our industry.
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations

Back in the day Gaspari had a product with both 6oxo and ArA!

So many great formulas and ingredients have come and gone in our industry.
    You know I can't see an appropriate ArA dose for sale within reason with complimentary ingredients

It's great stand alone but also expensive stand alone. That's where I'm seeing conflict.

How does bulk oil taste? Takes away a lot of cost.

10. Enhanced Body Formulations

You know I can't see an appropriate ArA dose for sale within reason with complimentary ingredients

It's great stand alone but also expensive stand alone. That's where I'm seeing conflict.

And by appropriate dose I meaning caps/day and to make sure you get a good ArA dose per day

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Disgusting. Split one open and try yourself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Disgusting. Split one open and try yourself
    I plan on never doing this.

13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

And by appropriate dose I meaning caps/day and to make sure you get a good ArA dose per day
    The oil does not taste good, I'll tell you that much. PM me though, we are working on getting the price down. We know thats been a big hold up for many is the margins and formulating costs.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

EndoSurge gave me a noticeable boost in libido. I was stacking it with OG Erase.

I'm on new Erase now with no change in libido, so I'm assuming the boost was mostly EndoSurge.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    EndoSurge gave me a noticeable boost in libido. I was stacking it with OG Erase.

I'm on new Erase now with no change in libido, so I'm assuming the boost was mostly EndoSurge.
    EndoSurge is a potent test booster, especially for increased libido and alpha male mentality/increased feeling of well being.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post

EndoSurge is a potent test booster, especially for increased libido and alpha male mentality/increased feeling of well being.
    I appreciate the Endosurge love!

It is very seriously my favorite product in the current BPS line!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I just got off a 8 week cycle of the original erase and daa. I dosed it 2 caps ed with daa at 3g. Around 6 weeks my joints felt really dry, even tho I take 5 fish oil caps a day. End result 6 lbs up and dropped maybe 2 pounds bodyfat. No cardio just eating slightly above maintenance.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Who oops . Just see this thread was a little old . Oh well
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me pick my next AAS stack!!
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 07:55 AM
  2. AM! Help me Pick my Next Summertime CUT stack!
    By schwellington in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 03:18 PM
  3. help me plan my next stack
    By Dogsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 09:03 AM
  4. Help me choose my next stack
    By drewh10987 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 05:21 PM
  5. Help me pick my next ride! Poll!