Help me pick my next stack(Daa,ArA..) Lean bulk

who281

Awards
Been a while since I have run anything at all, last cycle of anything was a year ago (Hdrol) went well but had some problems later on so I stayed away from everything for a while. Not ready for anything serious right now, but want to try something....

Have had great luck with Daa, erase, Xfactor and others stacked with things in the past, but heres the deal:

Ever since the hdrol cycle I feel as if my sex drive has been only half ass most of the time, bloods show nothing wrong but I do not feel right.
The only thing I have NOT tested was prolactin, so I think I want to incorporate inhibit-p in my stack somehow....

So I am looking at Daa, ArA, Erase, Reduce XT, Inibit-P, maybe Anabeta...

All those together would be overkill obviously, so someone make me a stack with those products or similar ones that would be good for a LEAN BULK and maybe even help balance my hormones/fix my sex drive.

Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anabeta Elite (new version) + ArA has tremendous synergy for both leaning out and gaining mass. Do it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnaBeta or BioForge + X-Factor gets my vote

We'll also have a new version of Test Factor out that'll stack great with X-Factor in less than a month!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta Elite (new version) + ArA has tremendous synergy for both leaning out and gaining mass. Do it.
This would be my option.

Haven't tried new anabeta yet. But reviewing the ingredients you can see how they compliment each other

amarula

Awards
This would be my option.

Haven't tried new anabeta yet. But reviewing the ingredients you can see how they compliment each other
I think it's the best option right now for what I've seen. No need to add DAA and Erase altough they are good supplements (leave them for other cycle).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit P may give you the boost in libido you're after. While its possible your libido drop is psychosimatic (sp?) (i.e. Induced from you convincing yourself you havent recovered), it won't hurt to give it a try.

I'd run DAA + tribulus + inhibit P if getting libido skyhigh is priority right now for you.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been a while since I have run anything at all, last cycle of anything was a year ago (Hdrol) went well but had some problems later on so I stayed away from everything for a while. Not ready for anything serious right now, but want to try something....

Have had great luck with Daa, erase, Xfactor and others stacked with things in the past, but heres the deal:

Ever since the hdrol cycle I feel as if my sex drive has been only half ass most of the time, bloods show nothing wrong but I do not feel right.
The only thing I have NOT tested was prolactin, so I think I want to incorporate inhibit-p in my stack somehow....

So I am looking at Daa, ArA, Erase, Reduce XT, Inibit-P, maybe Anabeta...

All those together would be overkill obviously, so someone make me a stack with those products or similar ones that would be good for a LEAN BULK and maybe even help balance my hormones/fix my sex drive.

Thanks
ABE + X-factor would be an incredible stack! If your still looking to run the the DAA/Erase/Inhibit-P you may just want to think about throwing in Alphamax as with Alphamax youll get the 75mg Arimistane, 1.4g Divnail, your getting the 98% L-Dopa and 95% Forksolin.

Also something to note is users that use Alphamax have noticed huge increases in Libido, some have continued to notice it after ending their cycle!

ABE + Xfactor + Alphamax FTW!

who281

Awards
Inhibit P may give you the boost in libido you're after. While its possible your libido drop is psychosimatic (sp?) (i.e. Induced from you convincing yourself you havent recovered), it won't hurt to give it a try.

I'd run DAA + tribulus + inhibit P if getting libido skyhigh is priority right now for you.
I am almost positive its in my damn head, but I feel like taking something like that stack will mentally get me past it ha...

I might actually just run the two stacks back to back. Anabeta and ArA are non-hormonal correct?
So maybe DAA + Trib + Inhibit P for 4-6 weeks then anabeta +ArA for 6-8 weeks?

I will do some research on this tomorrow but what do you guys think?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If libido is a concern I would be careful with the erase dose . I love erase and probably have used more bottles of it than any other supplement. More than 2 caps a day lowers libido some. It is an individual thing though and Ive seen some run 4 caps no problem. Also im pretty sure Ive seen it mention daa can increase prolactin and estrogen so you may want to look into that also. Anabeta elite + aa should be plenty for gains. As far as libido bioforge works great for that but is expensive.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If libido is a concern I would be careful with the erase dose . I love erase and probably have used more bottles of it than any other supplement. More than 2 caps a day lowers libido some. It is an individual thing though and Ive seen some run 4 caps no problem. Also im pretty sure Ive seen it mention daa can increase prolactin and estrogen so you may want to look into that also. Anabeta elite + aa should be plenty for gains. As far as libido bioforge works great for that but is expensive.
It is still relatively new but the new active in Erase has seemed to give more anecdotal reports of increases in libido compared to the previous version.

For libido OP Fadogia seemed the most potent in that area for myself.

I am almost positive its in my damn head, but I feel like taking something like that stack will mentally get me past it ha...

I might actually just run the two stacks back to back. Anabeta and ArA are non-hormonal correct?

That looks good to me.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Try

Recompadrol + (Optional) Na-R-ALA
Beast Super Test
X-GELS + (Optional) LCLT (Peak Beta +)
Ana Beta Elite (New one)
Dopadex
Anything with HICA
Nimbus Abyss

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try

Beast Super Test
Ana Beta Elite (New one)
Dopadex
Anything with HICA
Nimbus Abyss
Great stack, to save a little $ and support the innovator give X-Factor a whirl in the future!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE + X-factor would be an incredible stack! If your still looking to run the the DAA/Erase/Inhibit-P you may just want to think about throwing in Alphamax as with Alphamax youll get the 75mg Arimistane, 1.4g Divnail, your getting the 98% L-Dopa and 95% Forksolin.

Also something to note is users that use Alphamax have noticed huge increases in Libido, some have continued to notice it after ending their cycle!

ABE + Xfactor + Alphamax FTW!
I havent used ABE with X-Factor yet but have used AlphaMax with it.. absolutely love this stack!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea Alphamax + X-factor is definitly on my list!
I was actually thinking of running this exact stack but add alaphamine at the end of the month

who281

Awards
Try

Beast Super Test
Ana Beta Elite (New one)
Dopadex
Anything with HICA
Nimbus Abyss
Holy ****, didn't realize you meant all this at once... I like it, will look more into it. Thanks

Great stack, to save a little $ and support the innovator give X-Factor a whirl in the future!
And hey, I ran a few original X-factor "cycles" stacked with random **** back when it first came out. In fact I still have a bottle of the original that expired in 2009! I have not been staying up with supps like I used to, had no idea ArA was still a big thing or that X-factor was still made!.. I always loved it when I took it even though the haters back then called it "snake oil" and said the gains were in my head! haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

That stack looks good to me

I wouldn't run Alphamax IMO in your situation. Arimistane crushed my libido each and every time I used it even when coupled with DAA.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That stack looks good to me I wouldn't run Alphamax IMO in your situation. Arimistane crushed my libido each and every time I used it even when coupled with DAA.
People seem to be hit or miss in the libido department with it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you obviously want to adjust dosages of AIs to suit the user and type of cycle. Controlling estrogen = good. Crushing estrogen = bad, for a few reasons hehe. I'm preferential to ArA simply because of the amazing versatility of the product. I've used X Gels during a natty cut, a PCT, and on cycle. Was pleased in all 3 scenarios.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you obviously want to adjust dosages of AIs to suit the user and type of cycle. Controlling estrogen = good. Crushing estrogen = bad, for a few reasons hehe. I'm preferential to ArA simply because of the amazing versatility of the product. I've used X Gels during a natty cut, a PCT, and on cycle. Was pleased in all 3 scenarios.
Very true, eliminating estrogen will make growing a hard task!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy ****, didn't realize you meant all this at once... I like it, will look more into it. Thanks

And hey, I ran a few original X-factor "cycles" stacked with random **** back when it first came out. In fact I still have a bottle of the original that expired in 2009! I have not been staying up with supps like I used to, had no idea ArA was still a big thing or that X-factor was still made!.. I always loved it when I took it even though the haters back then called it "snake oil" and said the gains were in my head! haha
That is awesome to hear, X-Factor is actually more popular than its ever been and is now a top 10 seller at NutraPlanet!

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my gf did not like me on arimistane. Low libido and short temper, lol. I just try and stick with chrysin and indole-3-carbinol personally

who281

Awards
Ok how about this...

Daa+trib+inhibit-p+Activate Xtreme
Followed by
Anabeta elite+ArA
4-8 weeks each

Would Activate Xtreme be to much? Maybe just Nettle root?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok how about this...

Daa+trib+inhibit-p+Activate Xtreme
Followed by
Anabeta elite+ArA
4-8 weeks each

Would Activate Xtreme be to much? Maybe just Nettle root?
For years Activate + X-Factor was the most popular natural stack on the forums. It would make a great addition.

who281

Awards
Should I add it in with the Xfactor... or keep it with the DAA stack?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I add it in with the Xfactor... or keep it with the DAA stack?
Honestly you could go either way. One thing I would do though is drop the trib from your first stack.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Honestly you could go either way. One thing I would do though is drop the trib from your first stack.
If you read OP, he stated libido is an issue. Trib is useful for increasing libido

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems like you got a lot of great stack suggestions for your goals, but as far as the libido issue, it would be hard for you to find something better than Endosurge Turbo.

It increases free test, lower prolactin, improves sleep quality, increase libido and sperm count, and can increase total T as well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you read OP, he stated libido is an issue. Trib is useful for increasing libido
DAA always does wonders for my libido, much more than trib does.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
DAA always does wonders for my libido, much more than trib does.
Both work well, and for ~$9.99 for a month (or longer) is a pretty good price :D

who281

Awards
Already ordered everything, sorry guys.

DAA+Trib+InhibitP+Activate X for 4-8 weeks

FOLLOWED by:

ArA+AnaBeta Elite+GMS for 4-8 weeks

There is going to be some serious SNS love in this stack- DAA, X-gels, Trib, Inhibit-p and also my usual Focus XT(cycled), Agmatine, COP, Citrulline, and Beta alanine.
Thank you guys for all the good ****, haha.

MN- Would have bought Xfactor but it was sold out everywhere!.. Next time!

SO...

Any suggestions on Dosing and how long for each would be wonderful. Would 8 weeks of each be overkill? I know ArA's sweet number was supposedly 50 days..

Also any additions or things I should avoid?
I know last time I took ArA fishoil and NSAIDs were a no-no, guessing those are still true?

THANKS EVERYONE!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say 8 weeks on both stacks would be fine.

If taking fish oils or certain anti-inflammatory items you can just dose them far away from your workouts and ArA usage (for example I workout in the morning and take ArA and then take my fishoil with one of my last meals of the day).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already ordered everything, sorry guys.

DAA+Trib+InhibitP+Activate X for 4-8 weeks

FOLLOWED by:

ArA+AnaBeta Elite+GMS for 4-8 weeks

There is going to be some serious SNS love in this stack- DAA, X-gels, Trib, Inhibit-p and also my usual Focus XT(cycled), Agmatine, COP, Citrulline, and Beta alanine.
Thank you guys for all the good ****, haha.

MN- Would have bought Xfactor but it was sold out everywhere!.. Next time!

SO...

Any suggestions on Dosing and how long for each would be wonderful. Would 8 weeks of each be overkill? I know ArA's sweet number was supposedly 50 days..

Also any additions or things I should avoid?
I know last time I took ArA fishoil and NSAIDs were a no-no, guessing those are still true?

THANKS EVERYONE!
Sorry to hear X-Factor was sold out for you... it isnt sold out here at NP or at most other places...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry it was sold out

All Raws if I have it mynwaynwill be sold out next year.

I can't compete because of my back this may do it looks like I'm on a permagro ara forskolin stack with a plethora if other things

I'd stock up when it's in stock before my back gets better BC then you'll all be having issues finding it

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry it was sold out

All Raws if I have it mynwaynwill be sold out next year.

I can't compete because of my back this may do it looks like I'm on a permagro ara forskolin stack with a plethora if other things

I'd stock up when it's in stock before my back gets better BC then you'll all be having issues finding it
We got word our study is coming out in two weeks. As hot as XF is already selling, it will be FLYING off the shelves. XF and XFA are better priced on NP than any other ArA product, so be sure to stock up!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We got word our study is coming out in two weeks. As hot as XF is already selling, it will be FLYING off the shelves. XF and XFA are better priced on NP than any other ArA product, so be sure to stock up!
I like my ara with

Agmatine
Daa

I actually. Goto start my Agmatine and daa back up BC of the opioids I was taking for my back destroying libidos

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2923207/

Gotta prevent addiction and I need to try and find an opioid antagonist to help increase my test and libido from excessive use

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like my ara with

Agmatine
Daa

____

Well, I like my ArA with:

DAA
GMS
PLCAR

Beast mode baby!!!
Great stack for sure.

NP will have an awesome intro sale on our new Test Factor in a couple weeks. It will make an EXCELLENT stacker with X-Factor and/or X-Factor Advanced.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out testo 100

Androstenetrione - Androstenetrione (6-OXO) is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that works safely and naturally to elevate testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of aromatase, an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. The bottom line is that androstenetrione helps to dramatically increase the amount of natural testosterone in the body!
D-Aspartic Acid - Adding a supplement like D-Aspartic Acid, which is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, stimulates release of luteinizing hormone, which is an intermediary hormone responsible for the bulk of testosterone release in men.
Stinging Nettle Root - Extracts of this herb contain pnenolics and flavonoids, which have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. Stinging nettle has been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!
Furostanolic Saponins from Fenugreek - This ingredient helps one's system to release a luteinizing hormone that in turn stimulates the testicles to elevate testosterone production levels. And, at the same time it prevents your body from any "rebound" effect when it recognizes higher testosterone production. So it provides an awesome dual benefit result!
Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii - Increases testosterone production, especially in overweight or obese men.
Muira Pauma is a combination of two flowering plants that are native to the Amazon rain forest. It improves both erectile function and sexual desire. It also helps to moderate stress.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out testo 100

Androstenetrione - Androstenetrione (6-OXO) is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that works safely and naturally to elevate testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of aromatase, an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. The bottom line is that androstenetrione helps to dramatically increase the amount of natural testosterone in the body!
D-Aspartic Acid - Adding a supplement like D-Aspartic Acid, which is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, stimulates release of luteinizing hormone, which is an intermediary hormone responsible for the bulk of testosterone release in men.
Stinging Nettle Root - Extracts of this herb contain pnenolics and flavonoids, which have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. Stinging nettle has been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!
Furostanolic Saponins from Fenugreek - This ingredient helps one's system to release a luteinizing hormone that in turn stimulates the testicles to elevate testosterone production levels. And, at the same time it prevents your body from any "rebound" effect when it recognizes higher testosterone production. So it provides an awesome dual benefit result!
Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii - Increases testosterone production, especially in overweight or obese men.
Muira Pauma is a combination of two flowering plants that are native to the Amazon rain forest. It improves both erectile function and sexual desire. It also helps to moderate stress.
Ill be looking at gettin it

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 oxo and 6 bromo by far my absolute favorite AIs

Please PM me
I miss 6 oxo... sucks our gov doesnt allow us to have nice things :(

who281

Awards
ok guys will either start this week or next. Can I just dose according to the bottles? Any timing issues with what im going to stack?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing M N allows you ArA!
Back in the day Gaspari had a product with both 6oxo and ArA!

So many great formulas and ingredients have come and gone in our industry.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back in the day Gaspari had a product with both 6oxo and ArA!

So many great formulas and ingredients have come and gone in our industry.
You know I can't see an appropriate ArA dose for sale within reason with complimentary ingredients

It's great stand alone but also expensive stand alone. That's where I'm seeing conflict.

How does bulk oil taste? Takes away a lot of cost.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I can't see an appropriate ArA dose for sale within reason with complimentary ingredients

It's great stand alone but also expensive stand alone. That's where I'm seeing conflict.

How does bulk oil taste? Takes away a lot of cost.
And by appropriate dose I meaning caps/day and to make sure you get a good ArA dose per day