AnaBeta and Type 1 Diabetes?
- 02-01-2014, 06:40 PM
- 02-01-2014, 06:50 PM
If anyone suffers from pre existing medical conditions we would always recommend that they sought advice from their doctor prior to using any PES supplement.
When it comes to a customer's health, it is better to be extra cautious.PEScience Representative
02-01-2014, 07:04 PM
I've never had any trouble with any supplement I have taken affecting my diabetes and I think every supplement has the warning similar to the one on AnaBeta. Has anybody read or heard anything about diabetics taking AnaBeta?
02-01-2014, 07:22 PM
02-01-2014, 07:41 PM
02-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
02-01-2014, 09:48 PM
02-02-2014, 04:40 AM
02-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Your overly optimistic view is as just as tiresome as the viewpoint of many that most doctors are not capable of properly adhering a band-aid.
02-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com
02-02-2014, 08:01 PM
02-03-2014, 01:19 AM
1. I was addressing the point that a doctor cannot or will not understand how a supplement works. They are perfectly capable of examining literature.
2. Just as a doctor cannot risk giving advice on herbals, we as reps cannot risk giving advice on herbal-drug/illness combinations. So as much as it appears to eat you up inside, the only response you'll see from PES is to ask your physician.
3. The majority of doctors are indeed not educated in supplements. It's up to the consumer to find a doctor that fits their lifestyle. They exist in every locale, hence the importance of having a primary care physician you can trust and believe in.
02-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Most docs will advise against any dietary supplements, because they are not approved by the FDA, AND the Docs do not get paid to recommend non Rx.
Cold hard truth.
But, some docs do appreciate a good supplement, and some will go the extra mile to research. But with new healthcare legislation, I think we are going to see a lot more hurried and non-individualized medical care.
Just my opinion
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum SupplementsReplies: 637Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2006, 09:17 AM
- By Scottyo in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-02-2003, 11:23 PM
- By Jfcripped21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2003, 05:18 PM