AnaBeta and Type 1 Diabetes?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

AnaBeta and Type 1 Diabetes?

I am a type 1 diabetic and I'm looking to purchase AnaBeta. Is AnaBeta safe for type 1 diabetics? My main concern is AnaBeta affecting blood sugars since it does increase appetite. I take Novolog insulin with a pump if that matters.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

If anyone suffers from pre existing medical conditions we would always recommend that they sought advice from their doctor prior to using any PES supplement.

When it comes to a customer's health, it is better to be extra cautious.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

I've never had any trouble with any supplement I have taken affecting my diabetes and I think every supplement has the warning similar to the one on AnaBeta. Has anybody read or heard anything about diabetics taking AnaBeta?
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NickAntos View Post
    I've never had any trouble with any supplement I have taken affecting my diabetes and I think every supplement has the warning similar to the one on AnaBeta. Has anybody read or heard anything about diabetics taking AnaBeta?
    Ill comment

If it does have insulin mimicking or incretin mimicking properties (FORSKOLIN =glp1) it may be wise to manage your insulin dose accordingly due to possible lowering effects to prevent hypoglycemia
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

Just to clarify I am talking about AnaBeta not AnaBeta Elite.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If anyone suffers from pre existing medical conditions we would always recommend that they sought advice from their doctor prior to using any PES supplement.

When it comes to a customer's health, it is better to be extra cautious.
    Always an appropriate response...I'm just trying to picture what the doctor would think when they read the profile. Probably wouldn't have a clue what it is or what it even does.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Always an appropriate response...I'm just trying to picture what the doctor would think when they read the profile. Probably wouldn't have a clue what it is or what it even does.
    Spot on. That's why I came here to ask about it.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NickAntos View Post
    Spot on. That's why I came here to ask about it.
    Not spot on. We all have access to a reference data base for natural herbs and compounds. It's roughly 20 times the size of examine. I just did a cursory search and anacyclus is on there
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.99%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Not spot on. We all have access to a reference data base for natural herbs and compounds. It's roughly 20 times the size of examine. I just did a cursory search and anacyclus is on there
    You need to slip off your rose colored glasses and join most people in the real world where most medical professionals are tied to guidelines of treatment. Due to fear of litigation or license revocation the average m.d. is not going to thoroughly research and recommend a patient ingest some 2 bit herbal extract offered by some supplement company.
    Your overly optimistic view is as just as tiresome as the viewpoint of many that most doctors are not capable of properly adhering a band-aid.
  10. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The problem is most GP are not going to take the time to look them up in the data bases and just say no. Luckily my Dr works out and takes "basic" supps like creatine and Beta Alanine himself

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah most doctors are too busy to care.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Vj63 View Post
    You need to slip off your rose colored glasses and join most people in the real world where most medical professionals are tied to guidelines of treatment. Due to fear of litigation or license revocation the average m.d. is not going to thoroughly research and recommend a patient ingest some 2 bit herbal extract offered by some supplement company.
    Your overly optimistic view is as just as tiresome as the viewpoint of many that most doctors are not capable of properly adhering a band-aid.
    It appears a nerve has been struck. I completely agree about the risks of recommending an herbal supplement as an MD. But you must understand:

1. I was addressing the point that a doctor cannot or will not understand how a supplement works. They are perfectly capable of examining literature.

2. Just as a doctor cannot risk giving advice on herbals, we as reps cannot risk giving advice on herbal-drug/illness combinations. So as much as it appears to eat you up inside, the only response you'll see from PES is to ask your physician.

3. The majority of doctors are indeed not educated in supplements. It's up to the consumer to find a doctor that fits their lifestyle. They exist in every locale, hence the importance of having a primary care physician you can trust and believe in.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Most docs will advise against any dietary supplements, because they are not approved by the FDA, AND the Docs do not get paid to recommend non Rx.

Cold hard truth.
    But, some docs do appreciate a good supplement, and some will go the extra mile to research. But with new healthcare legislation, I think we are going to see a lot more hurried and non-individualized medical care.

Just my opinion

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. Collagen type 1 and type 2
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:17 AM
  3. ALA brand and types
    By Scottyo in forum Supplements