Lean Bulk Stack - Open to criticism

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Hey guys, I really need your help to arrange my next cycles with the supps I've on hand.

Here is what I got on the shelf:

4x Anabeta Elite (old formula)
2x OG Erase
2x Alpha T2
250g Bulk DAA

My idea for some lean bulking:

1st Cycle
Weeks 1 - 4: Anabeta Elite
Weeks 4 - 8: Anabeta Elite + Alpha T2

2nd Cycle
Weeks 1 - 4: OG Erase + DAA
Weeks 4 - 8: OG Erase + DAA + Alpha T2

Please express your criticism or suggestions for improvement since this is just the first setup which crossed my mind and the only supp I've already tried of those I mentioned is ABE

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alpha T-2 is great, but not really necessary when trying to increase weight. Have you looked into X-Gels at all? X-Gels + Anabeta Elite seems to be a favorite of many for LBM gains.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would save the AT2 for another time (recomp or cut). The will help keep you tight and lean during the bulk along with ABE.

I would go with ABE + Erase + DAA for 8 weeks.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Alpha T-2 is great, but not really necessary when trying to increase weight. Have you looked into X-Gels at all? X-Gels + Anabeta Elite seems to be a favorite of many for LBM gains.
thanks for your input. unfortunately x-gels are off the cards from my current financial point of view. Definitely gonna try them at some point though.

I would save the AT2 for another time (recomp or cut). The will help keep you tight and lean during the bulk along with ABE.

I would go with ABE + Erase + DAA for 8 weeks.
ALL-IN bro! I guess my body would go berserk, that's for sure lol [HULK MODE = ON]

What supp would you suggest in combination with A-T2 for the recomp/cut?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
thanks for your input. unfortunately x-gels are off the cards from my current financial point of view. Definitely gonna try them at some point though. ALL-IN bro! I guess my body would go berserk, that's for sure lol [HULK MODE = ON] What supp would you suggest in combination with A-T2 for the recomp/cut?
Forskolin.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You could pick up some xfactor or xfactor advanced. It's ara same as x gels and under $30/bottle

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could pick up some xfactor or xfactor advanced. It's ara same as x gels and under $30/bottle
Ditto. I hit that for 2 each of XFA and ALCAR-500.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Not bashing alpha-t2 I loved the og never tried new one but as others have said I'm not sure about using it in a bulk?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not bashing alpha-t2 I loved the og never tried new one but as others have said I'm not sure about using it in a bulk?
Using a burner on a bulk is a waste IMO.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Actually, I used aav2 and alpha t2 on a lean bulk and literally gained no fat.
That's gotta be a heck of a slow bulk tho. I don't think most people have the patience to do it correctly. I'm sure it can be done, just had to be rifht

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's gotta be a heck of a slow bulk tho. I don't think most people have the patience to do it correctly. I'm sure it can be done, just had to be rifht
Lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Actually, I used aav2 and alpha t2 on a lean bulk and literally gained no fat.
How much if a calorie excess were you in? I'd venture a guess to be ~100kcals per day over

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
I wished this was true bro. In Europe the price for the ordinary X-Factor is a whopping $72.00 (£43.99) - have a look at PredatorNutrition or PowerMyself. That's ridiculous.

Using a burner on a bulk is a waste IMO.
I'm using the intermittent fasting approach (up to 15-16 hours), so during the first half of the day I'm just drinking coffee/caffeine which would obviously synergize with the yohimbine in Alpha-T2. Would it still make little sense in your opinion if I used it this way?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much if a calorie excess were you in? I'd venture a guess to be ~100kcals per day over
Correct. 125-150 max. Put on 2kg no change in bodyfat

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wished this was true bro. In Europe the price for the ordinary X-Factor is a whopping $72.00 (£43.99) - have a look at PredatorNutrition or PowerMyself. That's ridiculous. I'm using the intermittent fasting approach (up to 15-16 hours), so during the first half of the day I'm just drinking coffee/caffeine which would obviously synergize with the yohimbine in Alpha-T2. Would it still make little sense in your opinion if I used it this way?
Nutraplanet ships international bud.

Even if doing IF the point of a bulk is to eat at a calorie surplus to gain. If you burn cals all day, then still eat too many at night (your window) you'll still be wasting it. If you do want to gain zero fat I would think IF seems to make the most sense tho. EBF inc found some interesting research that seemed to concluded that your body burns 20% more calories just by switching timing to 1-2meals/day so if you like that idea, I'd take the burner all day, eat at a VERY slight surplus at night, and get ready for very slow gains. Maybe .5lb/month or less.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards

Even if doing IF the point of a bulk is to eat at a calorie surplus to gain. If you burn cals all day, then still eat too many at night (your window) you'll still be wasting it. If you do want to gain zero fat I would think IF seems to make the most sense tho. EBF inc found some interesting research that seemed to concluded that your body burns 20% more calories just by switching timing to 1-2meals/day so if you like that idea, I'd take the burner all day, eat at a VERY slight surplus at night, and get ready for very slow gains. Maybe .5lb/month or less.
all right man, thanks for the info, I'll save AT2 for later then. Any idea whether ABE can already help with prolactine & estrogen levels when using DAA, or is the addition of an AI like Erase absolutely necessary in this case?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently lean bulking right now and I've tried all of the products below (although seperately, not together) and have noticed great effects. You should try it too:

Anabeta
Forskolin 95
X-Gels

You can use Anabeta Elite (old version) and use less Forskolin 95 since it already has Forskolin in it. You can also choose to stack X-Gels/X-factor with ALCAR and GMS, although it's good standalone. This stuff is the real deal and probably the most effective supplements I've ever tried. If you end up using Erase, you may feel it in your joints depending on how high you dose ArA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
all right man, thanks for the info, I'll save AT2 for later then. Any idea whether ABE can already help with prolactine & estrogen levels when using DAA, or is the addition of an AI like Erase absolutely necessary in this case?
Not 100% sure but I don't think ABE would help either of those; however, I also highly doubt DAA would be effective enough to cause any estro related problems. And def no prolactin ones. You can always run erase at a low does just to feel dl safe but unless you're extremely sensitive to DAA you should be fine with or without

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
You can use Anabeta Elite (old version) and use less Forskolin 95 since it already has Forskolin in it. You can also choose to stack X-Gels/X-factor with ALCAR and GMS, although it's good standalone. This stuff is the real deal and probably the most effective supplements I've ever tried. If you end up using Erase, you may feel it in your joints depending on how high you dose ArA.
thanks for sharing your experience bro. I'm definitely going to save some bucks in order to get ArA. What about the additional DOMS you get from it? I'm quite concerned about that, cause my current muscle hangovers are already massive. Might be due to the high-intensity training protocol I'm using with lots of super-sets and short resting times between sets. That's why I normally train just every other day

Not 100% sure but I don't think ABE would help either of those; however, I also highly doubt DAA would be effective enough to cause any estro related problems. And def no prolactin ones. You can always run erase at a low does just to feel dl safe but unless you're extremely sensitive to DAA you should be fine with or without
sounds good to me. Would it be okay to run ERASE (og) / DAA / AT2 at a later time for a cut, or is DAA more suitable for bulking?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for sharing your experience bro. I'm definitely going to save some bucks in order to get ArA. What about the additional DOMS you get from it? I'm quite concerned about that, cause my current muscle hangovers are already massive. Might be due to the high-intensity training protocol I'm using with lots of super-sets and short resting times between sets. That's why I normally train just every other day

sounds good to me. Would it be okay to run ERASE (og) / DAA / AT2 at a later time for a cut, or is DAA more suitable for bulking?
Personally, I do not get additional DOMS even though I sort of "mega-dose" ArA. There are some people who report that they do...so everyone is different. All I could recommend is starting at the dose that everyone recommends (1g). I also do a strength training routine, so I do not have too much volume (unless you count assistance exercises, which aren't really anywhere near maximum intensity since I focus on the heavy compound lifts).

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I train antagonist muscle groups with super sets as well. Your volume must be insane if you're getting "massive" DOMS. Any chance you may be doing too many sets?

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Personally, I do not get additional DOMS even though I sort of "mega-dose" ArA. There are some people who report that they do...so everyone is different. All I could recommend is starting at the dose that everyone recommends (1g). I also do a strength training routine, so I do not have too much volume (unless you count assistance exercises, which aren't really anywhere near maximum intensity since I focus on the heavy compound lifts).
I train antagonist muscle groups with super sets as well. Your volume must be insane if you're getting "massive" DOMS. Any chance you may be doing too many sets?
TBH I don't know guys. The strange thing is that I usually keep the maximum length of workouts to 60-70 minutes or so. I do 24 sets (3x excercise that is) on average, or 12 super-sets, depending on how many people are "stealing" my bench/machines lol. However, I'm going to add some ZMA to my supps as it is said to improve recovery.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
I did some research and found several topics about cycling DAA / Erase / ABE. Quite a few users claimed it would be ideal to run the "hormonals" first, then adding ABE.

Code:
Weeks 1, 2 		DAA
Weeks 3, 4, 5 		DAA / Erase
Week 6			Erase
Weeks 7, 8, 9, 10	Anabeta Elite
So in total I would be running DAA for 5 weeks; Erase for 4 weeks; ABE for 4 weeks. What's your opinion?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I'd be very interested to see that study and how it was conducted

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like a good plan to me. You might even think about moving the Erase back a week and putting an overlap of 2 weeks on the DAA and 2 weeks on the ABE
1-2 DAA
3-4 DAA/Erase
5-6 Erase/ABE
7-8 ABE

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Looks like a good plan to me. You might even think about moving the Erase back a week and putting an overlap of 2 weeks on the DAA and 2 weeks on the ABE
1-2 DAA
3-4 DAA/Erase
5-6 Erase/ABE
7-8 ABE
thanks a lot man! In this case I would be reducing the cycle by 2 weeks, which could be a bit more gentle to my body and would not really mess with my hormones (I'm 24)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks a lot man! In this case I would be reducing the cycle by 2 weeks, which could be a bit more gentle to my body and would not really mess with my hormones (I'm 24)
None of these compounds are gonna "mess with your hormones" they're all natural. Don't confuse "hormonal" type products with actual hormones.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
None of these compounds are gonna "mess with your hormones" they're all natural. Don't confuse "hormonal" type products with actual hormones.
oh well that's reassuring, although I heard some people claim they had gyno due to DAA, which actually should never be happening I guess (?)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
oh well that's reassuring, although I heard some people claim they had gyno due to DAA, which actually should never be happening I guess (?)
If it is, chances are that they were A) very gyno prone to begin with (aka had it from puberty already) and B) It was just as likely due to some other factor as the DAA. The evidence that does exist for DAA raising test is mostly anecdotal at best. Theres just as many legit studies that say it does nothing as there are that say it does.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
If it is, chances are that they were A) very gyno prone to begin with (aka had it from puberty already) and B) It was just as likely due to some other factor as the DAA. The evidence that does exist for DAA raising test is mostly anecdotal at best. Theres just as many legit studies that say it does nothing as there are that say it does.
I'll keep you updated as soon as positive results (hopefully) kick in. Otherwise, well, 26 euro are still bearable

Brad_88

Awards
Where are you finding it for under $30/bottle? Everywhere I look its more like $45-$50

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can cause gyno but chances are rare at best.
DAA can increase test but won't cause shutdown so you'll be ok as far as recovering from the stack gies

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you finding it for under $30/bottle? Everywhere I look its more like $45-$50
Hit the store button at the top of this page.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It was $29.95 on NP for the entire month of January. price just went up but theres still some other places you can find both xgels and xfa for under $35/100ct

Hit the store button at the top of this page.

amarula

Awards
I wished this was true bro. In Europe the price for the ordinary X-Factor is a whopping $72.00 (£43.99) - have a look at PredatorNutrition or PowerMyself. That's ridiculous.

I'm using the intermittent fasting approach (up to 15-16 hours), so during the first half of the day I'm just drinking coffee/caffeine which would obviously synergize with the yohimbine in Alpha-T2. Would it still make little sense in your opinion if I used it this way?
I'm european also but some things I order from the US exactly because it's much cheaper (uk sites always charge 20% vat tax...it's not their fault)

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
1-2 DAA
3-4 DAA/Erase
5-6 Erase/ABE
7-8 ABE
since I rewarded myself with some additional bottles Erase and ABE I'm considering extending the length of my cycle. Would the following be a good scheme in your opinion?

1-2 DAA
3-4 DAA / Erase
5-6 Erase /ABE
7-8 Erase / ABE
9-10 ABE

I could run this cycle twice as I've got 3x ABE / 3x Erase and this layout would require one and half bottles each.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since I rewarded myself with some additional bottles Erase and ABE I'm considering extending the length of my cycle. Would the following be a good scheme in your opinion? 1-2 DAA 3-4 DAA / Erase 5-6 Erase /ABE 7-8 Erase / ABE 9-10 ABE I could run this cycle twice as I've got 3x ABE / 3x Erase and this layout would require one and half bottles each.
That would work. I prefer 8 weeks on ten, but with 3 bottles splitting it into 2 6-week cycles should be a solid decision.