PES Alphamine and Alpha T2

Aaron1993

Awards
Maintenance is around 2800. I'll be cutting at 2300 for about 5 months. I'm running Alphamine and Alpha T2 for the duration of the cut. I have a few questions regarding this.

1. Although PES reps cannot formally recommend me to take these products for over 8 weeks without a 4 week break, would it be alright to do so? Are there any major/minor drawbacks to not taking a 4 week break in between?

2. It states that the morning doses should be taken 15-30 mins before breakfast. Is it alright or beneficial even if my breakfast is actually a few hours after that, instead of 15-30 minutes?

3. I have 4 bottles of Alpha T2 and 4 tubs of Alphamine. I planning on picking up something for my fifth month of cutting. I don't have funds to buy both. If you were to choose one or the other towards the end of a cut, which would you choose and why?

4. Is it expected to keep all of your lean mass and strength when cutting on these supplements with a 500cal deficit + adequate protein and fats?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1- A four week break, of course. :)
2- As long as it is fasted for the yohimbe to function optimally, yes.
3- Alphamine is the more comprehensive product. If someone only had to pick one I would go with that.
4- That depends on a lot of factors including how lean someone is, their training regime, how long they diet for etc.

:)

Aaron1993

Awards
1- A four week break, of course. :)
2- As long as it is fasted for the yohimbe to function optimally, yes.
3- Alphamine is the more comprehensive product. If someone only had to pick one I would go with that.
4- That depends on a lot of factors including how lean someone is, their training regime, how long they diet for etc.

:)
Thanks for the reply, although is the four week break only required to reduce stim tolerance?

Also I'm around 20% bf right now. Is it possible for me to get to 10% in 5 months without losing too much muscle and strength?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the reply, although is the four week break only required to reduce stim tolerance?

Also I'm around 20% bf right now. Is it possible for me to get to 10% in 5 months without losing too much muscle and strength?
With your current stats, goal and time frame I would be very concerned if you lost a lot of muscle and strength during the process. :)