Started ECA stack. What is safe to use concurrently?

  1. Started ECA stack. What is safe to use concurrently?


    Well guys I just started my ECA stack today.. I feel funny like gravity is pressing down harder on me.. Kind of weird really lol but that's not what this thread is for.
    I'll be eating at maintenance calories because I don't want to lose muscle while I do this.. I actually hope to gain still but not sure if my body is special like that.
    25mg e, 200mg caffeine 3 times a day and 1 baby aspirin for the morning dose only.

    My question is what of my other supps may I use to optimize this run?
    I know I can't take any norcodrene or alphamine and ABE I can definitely use as was confirmed in the ABE thread but.....
    How about these: Creatine, Betaine, Burn24/recompadrol, ABE, Erase Pro, X-Gels, Alcar, Uncut and Condense for preworkout, and high volume for preworkout.

    As everyone else(mostly) my goals are to burn fat at a rapid rate and if possible build muscle(or just retain muscle mass if that's the best I can do)
    Appreciate any help! You guys are the reason my heart hasn't exploded when I first started and was using OEP og and Jack3d OG at the same time oblivious that it was dangerous lol


  2. Pretty much all the "other" supps you listed, you can take with ECA. As for the stimulated pre-workouts, you could also take those, but eliminate one of your caffeine doses and substitute it with the pre-workout.

    And so you know, ECA does pretty well at muscle sparing while cutting.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. I ran ABE for a month with ECA... it was effing delicious. I'm now running mass fx black and it works as well (it's just not a good a product as ABE lol). As for everything else, you're good to go. My staples are Muscle Feast Creapure and SNS Beta Alanine and it's working great. Forskolin and carnitine also works very well with ECA.

    And as kbayne said, it's great for muscle sparing. And as others have said as well, make sure your diet is on point and you're not in too much of a caloric deficit.
    •   
       


  4. Cool..
    Should be eating at about 2500 cals.
    I'm 5'7 162 lbs
    I miss alphamine again :/ Why do I do this to myself lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Cool.. Should be eating at about 2500 cals. I'm 5'7 162 lbs I miss alphamine again :/ Why do I do this to myself lol
    You prefer the feeling of alphamine as opposed to ec? Just wondering.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    You prefer the feeling of alphamine as opposed to ec? Just wondering.
    I don't know what ingredients do this, but there's an interesting euphoria with alphamine. It's like a mildly happy/pumped feeling. With EC, there's just razor focus. It's great for class or study sessions.

  7. Yes I prefer the feeling and taste of alphamine over anything really. It's just that good. Eca is just different and honestly I don't feel much so far. I take a bronkaid tab and 200mg caffeine tab 3 times a day.

    Just a couple quick questions though..
    First question, I added erase pro today. Will the epro and creatine be counter productive since the epro drys you out and creatine makes you retain water?

    Second question,
    I've been pushing myself to the point of almost puking for the majority of my workouts. If I do end up puking, are the supps that I took thrown up and need to be re dosed? What happens exactly in regards to absorption when you puke?
    Thanks!

  8. Did you change your routine when you started cutting or something? I'm curious about the puking part and also how it was worded. Cause now I'm picturing you doing some crazy $hit in the gym... Lol. I think getting to the point of puking during a workout may be a reason to reassess your routine?
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard

  9. I mean, besides all those videos of people puking while dead lifting at competitions. Lol
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Well guys I just started my ECA stack today.. I feel funny like gravity is pressing down harder on me.. Kind of weird really lol but that's not what this thread is for.
    I'll be eating at maintenance calories because I don't want to lose muscle while I do this.. I actually hope to gain still but not sure if my body is special like that.
    25mg e, 200mg caffeine 3 times a day and 1 baby aspirin for the morning dose only.

    My question is what of my other supps may I use to optimize this run?
    I know I can't take any norcodrene or alphamine and ABE I can definitely use as was confirmed in the ABE thread but.....
    How about these: Creatine, Betaine, Burn24/recompadrol, ABE, Erase Pro, X-Gels, Alcar, Uncut and Condense for preworkout, and high volume for preworkout.

    As everyone else(mostly) my goals are to burn fat at a rapid rate and if possible build muscle(or just retain muscle mass if that's the best I can do)
    Appreciate any help! You guys are the reason my heart hasn't exploded when I first started and was using OEP og and Jack3d OG at the same time oblivious that it was dangerous lol
    Few things. You won't be losing fat fast while building muscle. Rarely are there times you can decrease adipose tissue while creating muscle, and if you try to, it's very inefficient. EC isn't muscle sparing. Protein, carbs, and testosterone are. If you're planning on simply eating at maintenance, your recomp will be slow but it's possible to increase LBM at a small rate. X Gels will help, Uncut is great, amino acids are good. Burn 24 i hear good stuff about. I wouldn't be trying to combing 10 things as EC is great on it's own for thermogenesis. One of my favorite natural stacks is something along the lines of: EC, alpha-y, X Gels, Forskolin.

  11. I have a lot of experience with ECA and ECY. At times I have taken it with a lot of the products mentioned and with no issues.

    Specifically when I have taken it with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT, I took my ECA stack either at the same time, without the C or a couple of hours apart. With PX BLACK (low-stim) I actually took very close together - leaving ECA stack intact.

    Good luck with your goals.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. I've used ECA numerous times in the past, the best way to do it is use a non-stim pre-workout that focused on pump like Hemavol. I try to avoid overuse of stimulants during an ECA run. Although as someone said above you can eliminate a dose of C and take it with a pre-workout. Just avoid going too heavy on stims with EC.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Pretty much all the "other" supps you listed, you can take with ECA. As for the stimulated pre-workouts, you could also take those, but eliminate one of your caffeine doses and substitute it with the pre-workout.

    And so you know, ECA does pretty well at muscle sparing while cutting.
    This. I loved using condense as my pre workout C
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Well guys I just started my ECA stack today.. I feel funny like gravity is pressing down harder on me.. Kind of weird really lol but that's not what this thread is for.l
    did you work your way up or jump straight into EC x 3 a day.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    did you work your way up or jump straight into EC x 3 a day.
    Personally, I went 24/200 x 3 right off the bat.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Personally, I went 24/200 x 3 right off the bat.
    I did the same. 25/200 three times a day.
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I did the same. 25/200 three times a day.
    In Canada we get them in 8mg pills hence the 24... incase anyone is wondering why the odd number.

    Bean you ever run Y with EC? If so what kinda dosing did you go with? I typically was at 24/200/5 x 3... but thinking I should have, could've gone 24/200/7.5-12.5 x3
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    In Canada we get them in 8mg pills hence the 24... incase anyone is wondering why the odd number. Bean you ever run Y with EC? If so what kinda dosing did you go with? I typically was at 24/200/5 x 3... but thinking I should have, could've gone 24/200/7.5-12.5 x3
    Nope just EC for me buddy :-)
    Independent

  19. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Did you change your routine when you started cutting or something? I'm curious about the puking part and also how it was worded. Cause now I'm picturing you doing some crazy $hit in the gym... Lol. I think getting to the point of puking during a workout may be a reason to reassess your routine?
    No I didn't change my routine.. this was my routine that day: Bent over rows(6 sets of 5) Rack chins(3 sets 8-12) Seated cable row(3 sets 8-12) Dumbbell rows(2 sets 12-15) Close grip pulldowns(2 sets 15-20) Seated dumbbell press(3 sets 8-12) Upright rows(2 sets 12-15) Side Lateral raises(3 sets 12-20) Side AB lifts(3 sets 15-20) Sets until pretty much failure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Few things. You won't be losing fat fast while building muscle. Rarely are there times you can decrease adipose tissue while creating muscle, and if you try to, it's very inefficient. EC isn't muscle sparing. Protein, carbs, and testosterone are. If you're planning on simply eating at maintenance, your recomp will be slow but it's possible to increase LBM at a small rate. X Gels will help, Uncut is great, amino acids are good. Burn 24 i hear good stuff about. I wouldn't be trying to combing 10 things as EC is great on it's own for thermogenesis. One of my favorite natural stacks is something along the lines of: EC, alpha-y, X Gels, Forskolin.
    Cool. Think I should eat below maintenance then to focus on the fat loss? Maintenance is like 2500 so do you recommend I eat about 2000 cals?

    Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    did you work your way up or jump straight into EC x 3 a day.
    Jumped straight into it but I'm good now I don't really feel anything from it anymore

  20. I was wondering if it is safe to stack creatine with test booster (TESTOFUEL). and also how much creatine do you need to be taking? can it just be on training days? thanks!!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by miguel1991 View Post
    I was wondering if it is safe to stack creatine with test booster (TESTOFUEL). and also how much creatine do you need to be taking? can it just be on training days? thanks!!!!
    Yes it is fine to stack those. 3-5 grams of creatine per day (timing is irrelevant or post workout). Once saturated, only take workout days (no need to creatine load).
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  22. thanks for the reply kbayne i thought it was safe but just needed re-assurance you mentioned to only take creatine on training dyas once saturated...does this mean after taking creatine consistently for a while? I was thinking of just taking creatine on training days and taking the testofuel every day. thanks again man!

  23. Loading phase to saturation should be 10 days or so. So take it for 10 days and then just take it on training days (as kbayne said). You can take it daily though.

    You are using bulk creatine monohydrate right?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    I don't know what ingredients do this, but there's an interesting euphoria with alphamine. It's like a mildly happy/pumped feeling. With EC, there's just razor focus. It's great for class or study sessions.
    Try focus xt + ephedrine. My go to study stack.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  25. Ha my bad responding to something from last page. Just realized there was a page 2 and was just reading through before class.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Matrix - Is This IC3 Supplement Safe To Use?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 07:01 PM
  2. Nolva in bacardi - how long is it safe to use?
    By WheyGood in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 09:18 PM
  3. How long is this safe to use?
    By p951 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 01:04 PM
  4. What is best to stack with semathin?
    By Tatt2d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 09:22 PM
  5. what is safe for me to be taking
    By ant1456 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 12:29 AM
Log in
Log in