x-gels

  1. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    44429
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    17.72%

    x-gels


    Would like to try and incorporate x-gels into one of my upcoming stacks just not sure what it is best stacked with. Also, can any experienced users chime in with prefered dosing methods, how many caps a day for how long?

    What are the main effects one would see/feel that would signal it is working for you?

  2. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,899
    Rep Power
    3669853
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'd first encourage you to read further down on this page and the next one, there's quite a few threads with this info...then let us know for any follow up q's you may have...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  3. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    As for stack, I would stack it with your favorite pre workout along with glycergrow

    Ive done 4caps for 60days (2months) .. with great results.

    I am currently running with Agmatine, FocusXT as a pre workout.
    S.n.S team member
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,207
    Rep Power
    6661217
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    There are multiple threads explaining this. All you gotta do is use the search button and/or google.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. Advanced Member
    srocco112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    44429
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    17.72%

    Thanks, was just trying to sum it up here with some feed back from people who have experience using it.
  6. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,708
    Rep Power
    5317490
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Would like to try and incorporate x-gels into one of my upcoming stacks just not sure what it is best stacked with. Also, can any experienced users chime in with prefered dosing methods, how many caps a day for how long?

    What are the main effects one would see/feel that would signal it is working for you?
    Thanks for the support!

    As for stacks that compliment X-gels, this is entirely personal and depends on your current goals. Some people respond to products better than others and so if you have experience using one product and enjoyed it, feel free to stack it with X-gels.

    Normally we advise you to run products solo so you can see how the product works for you in isolation, then for any future runs you can add in products that compliment your goals and X-gels.

    Some stacks I enjoyed are:

    -X-gels + Forskolin + Anabeta Elite (the new version would be an awesome stack)
    -X-gels + Forskolin, a simple yet proven stack that is cost effective
    -X-gels + Bioforge, a little pricey but worth it if you can spare the funds
    -X-gels + DAA+ Endosurge Turbo (I love Diva for increasing Free Test and DAA for increasing total test - these compliment each other nicely)

    Or simply run X-gels solo and reap all the benefits it brings. I'm currently running X-gels+ Bulbine + DAA + endosurge turbo and am excited to see how it goes.

    As for dosing, a good phrase I like to use is: "get the most out of the least", so start low and then work up rather than start high and burn through the bottle faster. Personally I would start at 1g on workout days and assess from there
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  7. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    436
    Rep Power
    181013
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    56.77%

    4-8 on workout days only. Preferably with a few grams of glycerol and couple grams of any carnitine I prefer lclt
  8. Senior Member
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,483
    Rep Power
    1957897
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    80.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Jiigz certainly summarized it up. I'll break it down to even less:

    1g X-Gels + 2g ALCAR + 3g GMS = win.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
  9. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Don't forget x-factor by MN. It is the same as xgels. Buy the one that is cheaper and as described above, take it with glycergrow (2-3 scoops) and carnatine. It ismost popular to stack ARA with Antebata original or Elite. Lot and lots of threads on this. Best to review them - you will find information that may help make your results better.
  10. Advanced Member
    MultiVitamin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    1194483
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.48%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    1-2g ArA (preworkout)
    2g LCLT
    3-6g GMS

    This is essentially the "basics" of an ArA cycle, but it seems there'd be much benefit to adding in 1500-2000mg HCA and also a full dose of ABE (because of the lodhra bark, and obvious other reasons.. ABE = god). As stated above forskolin (50-100mg) seems popular as well as many other options you can find around.
    Menace Nutrition Board Rep

    Use code ANABOLIC for 40% off all website deals
  11. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,899
    Rep Power
    3669853
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Jiigz certainly summarized it up. I'll break it down to even less:

    1g X-Gels + 2g ALCAR + 3g GMS = win.
    Jiigz is such a show off, lol...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  12. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,708
    Rep Power
    5317490
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Jiigz is such a show off, lol...
    You're just jealous...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  13. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    As for stack, I would stack it with your favorite pre workout along with glycergrow

    Ive done 4caps for 60days (2months) .. with great results.

    I am currently running with Agmatine, FocusXT as a pre workout.
    That's exactly what I'm doing too! Nothing too fancy, but never need to worry bout stomach issues or other typical pre workout bs
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  14. Professional Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    689987
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing too! Nothing too fancy, but never need to worry bout stomach issues or other typical pre workout bs

    Yup focus xt + huperzineA ... Feels like I'm Einstein in gym
    S.n.S team member
  15. Senior Member
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,483
    Rep Power
    1957897
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    80.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Jiigz is such a show off, lol...
    I don't even know who that guy is.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
  16. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,550
    Rep Power
    1181615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Thanks for the support!

    As for stacks that compliment X-gels, this is entirely personal and depends on your current goals. Some people respond to products better than others and so if you have experience using one product and enjoyed it, feel free to stack it with X-gels.

    Normally we advise you to run products solo so you can see how the product works for you in isolation, then for any future runs you can add in products that compliment your goals and X-gels.

    Some stacks I enjoyed are:

    -X-gels + Forskolin + Anabeta Elite (the new version would be an awesome stack)
    -X-gels + Forskolin, a simple yet proven stack that is cost effective
    -X-gels + Bioforge, a little pricey but worth it if you can spare the funds
    -X-gels + DAA+ Endosurge Turbo (I love Diva for increasing Free Test and DAA for increasing total test - these compliment each other nicely)

    Or simply run X-gels solo and reap all the benefits it brings. I'm currently running X-gels+ Bulbine + DAA + endosurge turbo and am excited to see how it goes.

    As for dosing, a good phrase I like to use is: "get the most out of the least", so start low and then work up rather than start high and burn through the bottle faster. Personally I would start at 1g on workout days and assess from there
    I like Xgels forskolin, alcar, and gms the best .
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,708
    Rep Power
    5317490
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I don't even know who that guy is.
    Hahhahah

    Whatever Aaron
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-Gel
    By lbm4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 12:16 PM
  2. Molecular Nutrition's 4-AD Ether gels
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 01:49 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 11:12 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2002, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in