x-gels

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Would like to try and incorporate x-gels into one of my upcoming stacks just not sure what it is best stacked with. Also, can any experienced users chime in with prefered dosing methods, how many caps a day for how long?

What are the main effects one would see/feel that would signal it is working for you?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd first encourage you to read further down on this page and the next one, there's quite a few threads with this info...then let us know for any follow up q's you may have...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As for stack, I would stack it with your favorite pre workout along with glycergrow

Ive done 4caps for 60days (2months) .. with great results.

I am currently running with Agmatine, FocusXT as a pre workout.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are multiple threads explaining this. All you gotta do is use the search button and/or google.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, was just trying to sum it up here with some feed back from people who have experience using it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Would like to try and incorporate x-gels into one of my upcoming stacks just not sure what it is best stacked with. Also, can any experienced users chime in with prefered dosing methods, how many caps a day for how long?

What are the main effects one would see/feel that would signal it is working for you?
Thanks for the support!

As for stacks that compliment X-gels, this is entirely personal and depends on your current goals. Some people respond to products better than others and so if you have experience using one product and enjoyed it, feel free to stack it with X-gels.

Normally we advise you to run products solo so you can see how the product works for you in isolation, then for any future runs you can add in products that compliment your goals and X-gels.

Some stacks I enjoyed are:

-X-gels + Forskolin + Anabeta Elite (the new version would be an awesome stack)
-X-gels + Forskolin, a simple yet proven stack that is cost effective
-X-gels + Bioforge, a little pricey but worth it if you can spare the funds
-X-gels + DAA+ Endosurge Turbo (I love Diva for increasing Free Test and DAA for increasing total test - these compliment each other nicely)

Or simply run X-gels solo and reap all the benefits it brings. I'm currently running X-gels+ Bulbine + DAA + endosurge turbo and am excited to see how it goes.

As for dosing, a good phrase I like to use is: "get the most out of the least", so start low and then work up rather than start high and burn through the bottle faster. Personally I would start at 1g on workout days and assess from there :D

Reactions: mw1
ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
4-8 on workout days only. Preferably with a few grams of glycerol and couple grams of any carnitine I prefer lclt

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Jiigz certainly summarized it up. I'll break it down to even less:

1g X-Gels + 2g ALCAR + 3g GMS = win.

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Don't forget x-factor by MN. It is the same as xgels. Buy the one that is cheaper and as described above, take it with glycergrow (2-3 scoops) and carnatine. It ismost popular to stack ARA with Antebata original or Elite. Lot and lots of threads on this. Best to review them - you will find information that may help make your results better.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
1-2g ArA (preworkout)
2g LCLT
3-6g GMS

This is essentially the "basics" of an ArA cycle, but it seems there'd be much benefit to adding in 1500-2000mg HCA and also a full dose of ABE (because of the lodhra bark, and obvious other reasons.. ABE = god). As stated above forskolin (50-100mg) seems popular as well as many other options you can find around.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
As for stack, I would stack it with your favorite pre workout along with glycergrow

Ive done 4caps for 60days (2months) .. with great results.

I am currently running with Agmatine, FocusXT as a pre workout.
That's exactly what I'm doing too! Nothing too fancy, but never need to worry bout stomach issues or other typical pre workout bs

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's exactly what I'm doing too! Nothing too fancy, but never need to worry bout stomach issues or other typical pre workout bs

Yup focus xt + huperzineA ... Feels like I'm Einstein in gym

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support!

As for stacks that compliment X-gels, this is entirely personal and depends on your current goals. Some people respond to products better than others and so if you have experience using one product and enjoyed it, feel free to stack it with X-gels.

Normally we advise you to run products solo so you can see how the product works for you in isolation, then for any future runs you can add in products that compliment your goals and X-gels.

Some stacks I enjoyed are:

-X-gels + Forskolin + Anabeta Elite (the new version would be an awesome stack)
-X-gels + Forskolin, a simple yet proven stack that is cost effective
-X-gels + Bioforge, a little pricey but worth it if you can spare the funds
-X-gels + DAA+ Endosurge Turbo (I love Diva for increasing Free Test and DAA for increasing total test - these compliment each other nicely)

Or simply run X-gels solo and reap all the benefits it brings. I'm currently running X-gels+ Bulbine + DAA + endosurge turbo and am excited to see how it goes.

As for dosing, a good phrase I like to use is: "get the most out of the least", so start low and then work up rather than start high and burn through the bottle faster. Personally I would start at 1g on workout days and assess from there :D
I like Xgels forskolin, alcar, and gms the best .

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote