x-gels - AnabolicMinds.com

x-gels

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

x-gels

Would like to try and incorporate x-gels into one of my upcoming stacks just not sure what it is best stacked with. Also, can any experienced users chime in with prefered dosing methods, how many caps a day for how long?

What are the main effects one would see/feel that would signal it is working for you?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd first encourage you to read further down on this page and the next one, there's quite a few threads with this info...then let us know for any follow up q's you may have...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As for stack, I would stack it with your favorite pre workout along with glycergrow

Ive done 4caps for 60days (2months) .. with great results.

I am currently running with Agmatine, FocusXT as a pre workout.
    S.n.S team member
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are multiple threads explaining this. All you gotta do is use the search button and/or google.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Thanks, was just trying to sum it up here with some feed back from people who have experience using it.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Would like to try and incorporate x-gels into one of my upcoming stacks just not sure what it is best stacked with. Also, can any experienced users chime in with prefered dosing methods, how many caps a day for how long?

What are the main effects one would see/feel that would signal it is working for you?
    Thanks for the support!

As for stacks that compliment X-gels, this is entirely personal and depends on your current goals. Some people respond to products better than others and so if you have experience using one product and enjoyed it, feel free to stack it with X-gels.

Normally we advise you to run products solo so you can see how the product works for you in isolation, then for any future runs you can add in products that compliment your goals and X-gels.

Some stacks I enjoyed are:

-X-gels + Forskolin + Anabeta Elite (the new version would be an awesome stack)
    -X-gels + Forskolin, a simple yet proven stack that is cost effective
    -X-gels + Bioforge, a little pricey but worth it if you can spare the funds
    -X-gels + DAA+ Endosurge Turbo (I love Diva for increasing Free Test and DAA for increasing total test - these compliment each other nicely)

Or simply run X-gels solo and reap all the benefits it brings. I'm currently running X-gels+ Bulbine + DAA + endosurge turbo and am excited to see how it goes.

As for dosing, a good phrase I like to use is: "get the most out of the least", so start low and then work up rather than start high and burn through the bottle faster. Personally I would start at 1g on workout days and assess from there
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4-8 on workout days only. Preferably with a few grams of glycerol and couple grams of any carnitine I prefer lclt
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Jiigz certainly summarized it up. I'll break it down to even less:

1g X-Gels + 2g ALCAR + 3g GMS = win.

9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Don't forget x-factor by MN. It is the same as xgels. Buy the one that is cheaper and as described above, take it with glycergrow (2-3 scoops) and carnatine. It ismost popular to stack ARA with Antebata original or Elite. Lot and lots of threads on this. Best to review them - you will find information that may help make your results better.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1-2g ArA (preworkout)
    2g LCLT
    3-6g GMS

This is essentially the "basics" of an ArA cycle, but it seems there'd be much benefit to adding in 1500-2000mg HCA and also a full dose of ABE (because of the lodhra bark, and obvious other reasons.. ABE = god). As stated above forskolin (50-100mg) seems popular as well as many other options you can find around.
    BPS Rep
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Jiigz certainly summarized it up. I'll break it down to even less:

1g X-Gels + 2g ALCAR + 3g GMS = win.
    Jiigz is such a show off, lol...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    You're just jealous...
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    As for stack, I would stack it with your favorite pre workout along with glycergrow

Ive done 4caps for 60days (2months) .. with great results.

I am currently running with Agmatine, FocusXT as a pre workout.
    That's exactly what I'm doing too! Nothing too fancy, but never need to worry bout stomach issues or other typical pre workout bs
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  14. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    That's exactly what I'm doing too! Nothing too fancy, but never need to worry bout stomach issues or other typical pre workout bs

Yup focus xt + huperzineA ... Feels like I'm Einstein in gym
    S.n.S team member
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I don't even know who that guy is.

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Thanks for the support!

As for stacks that compliment X-gels, this is entirely personal and depends on your current goals. Some people respond to products better than others and so if you have experience using one product and enjoyed it, feel free to stack it with X-gels.

Normally we advise you to run products solo so you can see how the product works for you in isolation, then for any future runs you can add in products that compliment your goals and X-gels.

Some stacks I enjoyed are:

-X-gels + Forskolin + Anabeta Elite (the new version would be an awesome stack)
    -X-gels + Forskolin, a simple yet proven stack that is cost effective
    -X-gels + Bioforge, a little pricey but worth it if you can spare the funds
    -X-gels + DAA+ Endosurge Turbo (I love Diva for increasing Free Test and DAA for increasing total test - these compliment each other nicely)

Or simply run X-gels solo and reap all the benefits it brings. I'm currently running X-gels+ Bulbine + DAA + endosurge turbo and am excited to see how it goes.

As for dosing, a good phrase I like to use is: "get the most out of the least", so start low and then work up rather than start high and burn through the bottle faster. Personally I would start at 1g on workout days and assess from there
    I like Xgels forskolin, alcar, and gms the best .
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I don't even know who that guy is.
    Hahhahah

Whatever Aaron
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Gel
    By lbm4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:16 AM