Cutting Stack for Women?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Cutting Stack for Women?

Looking for a new stack to run for 6-8 weeks. Did Lean Xtreme and Synedrex for last summer and it worked well just wanted to see what else may be out there.
    Thinking maybe Dexaprine and tt-33 or Alphamine and Forskolin. I like the thought of cortisol control a lot. I'm 5'3 134lbs looking to get to 122lbs. I do morning cardio for 30-45mins 3-4 days a week and lift different body parts each day during the week.

My diet plan for the 6-8 weeks is:
    Meal 1
    5 egg whites
    1/2 cup oats

Meal 2
    5 oz chicken
    4 oz yams

Meal 3
    5 oz Fish or Chicken
    Asparagus

Meal 4
    5 oz Fish or Chicken

Meal 5
    Protien Shake
    2 rice cakes
    almond butter

Meal 6
    5 egg whites or 5oz fish

Any advice on what has worked or hasnt worked is appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.72%

That hard part about this is you named probably the best of the best. Don't fix what worked for you. I would keep the lean xtreme and maybe switch out the synedrex with alphamine. Diet looks perfect, so you can't go wrong in your decision. That probably wasn't much help, so someone else chime in with other suggestions. Good luck!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

honestly, I would think that with that diet + training & cardio regimen, you could drop those 12lbs in that amount of time, solely based on those parameters and w/o need for any addtl supplements
    in any event -- it would not be my advice to mess with otc thyroid supplements, fwiw
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Really only looking to add something that will help with the harder areas to lose. My last run worked well but still didn't see the results around my hips and legs I wanted even with a change in leg routine.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

both dex and alpha will help tremendously with lower body fat and trouble areas. combine either with forskolin and whatch the fat melt off..
    tt-33 is great to cycle for when you either finish your 8 weeks OR during one month of your 2 month plan. mostly though, concentrate on the most important part, diet, training and rest
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

So maybe move some carbs to later in the day...maybe start your first carbs to meal 4

but i've had a female on dexaprine and she loved it, she's a stim junkie so 1 caplet was fine for her but maybe start at half a caplet
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    So maybe move some carbs to later in the day...maybe start your first carbs to meal 4 but i've had a female on dexaprine and she loved it, she's a stim junkie so 1 caplet was fine for her but maybe start at half a caplet
    Move carbs to later even with doing am cardio? I kept my diet the same for 6 weeks last time. Should I change it mid way through?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    both dex and alpha will help tremendously with lower body fat and trouble areas. combine either with forskolin and whatch the fat melt off.. tt-33 is great to cycle for when you either finish your 8 weeks OR during one month of your 2 month plan. mostly though, concentrate on the most important part, diet, training and rest
    I'm really bad at the rest part. Especially when I start seeing the results I tend to want to do more. Which I think is common among everyone.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Quote Originally Posted by archetype1 View Post
    Move carbs to later even with doing am cardio? I kept my diet the same for 6 weeks last time. Should I change it mid way through?
    the structure of your diet looks fine
    what I might consider however, would be
    #1) add some more green veggies with some meals...broccoli, green beans, or even romaine salad
    #2) 2x per week (ie like MON/THUR), have some extra carbs and addtl caloric intake
    the former will keep you fuller (and it's just good nutrients); the latter will keep your metabolism burning and stop you from plateauing, also will help solidify existing muscle stores
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    #1) add some more green veggies with some meals...broccoli, green beans, or even romaine salad
    #2) 2x per week (ie like MON/THUR), have some extra carbs and addtl caloric intake
    the former will keep you fuller (and it's just good nutrients); the latter will keep your metabolism burning and stop you from plateauing, also will help solidify existing muscle stores
    I dont add too many vegetables to my diet for the insulin flux factor. It may sound extreme but I tend to go with what has worked before. I'm willing to give it a try though and see if the results are still the same. Also the additional carbs.......I'm sure that wouldnt hurt on leg day. Maybe I'll try that as well.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Meh, I'm with Snag

Add greens as the insulin impact is negligible.

Fibrous greens have few carbs as is and any that they do have get processed by the digestive system so slowly there is such a tiny impact

I have been a low carb disciple for 20 years so I speak from many years of experience. Many years ago, I was in maniac-mode w regard to carbs. What a fool I was to obsess as I did so anally.

The benefits of greens are numerous. The free-radicals u release from being a low carber and acidity from ur diet are both quelled by phytonutrient-dense and strong alkaline greens

You're really doing yourself a disservice. Let's not forget about the fiber ur missing out on.

Rant over - good luck

I dont add too many vegetables to my diet for the insulin flux factor. It may sound extreme but I tend to go with what has worked before. I'm willing to give it a try though and see if the results are still the same. Also the additional carbs.......I'm sure that wouldnt hurt on leg day. Maybe I'll try that as well.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Snag just took a page out of my eating regimen.

Lower carbs daily but every week like clockwork I do a MILD-carb-binge every Wednesday and a MODERATE-carb-binge on Sundays.

#2) 2x per week (ie like MON/THUR), have some extra carbs and addtl caloric intake the former will keep you fuller (and it's just good nutrients); the latter will keep your metabolism burning and stop you from plateauing, also will help solidify existing muscle stores
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Added some spinach to meal one and six and broccoli to meal four. Going to try it and see how it goes. Still debating how to add in extra carbs. I would like to see major cutting in the first four weeks.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.94%

Really only looking to add something that will help with the harder areas to lose.
    Norcodrene.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.05%

What are your total macros for the day? Do you count them? Also don't get lean Xtreme the new one sucks. Get Reduce XT from SNS for cortisol control. Also what's your lifting routine like?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    What are your total macros for the day? Do you count them? Also don't get lean Xtreme the new one sucks. Get Reduce XT from SNS for cortisol control. Also what's your lifting routine like?
    I don't count them. I'm not taking in a lot of fat but I take mct oil and fish oil.

My lifting routine is usually
    Monday: chest and bis
    Tuesday: legs (hamstring/glutes)
    Wednesday: back and tris
    Thursday: rest day/ just cardio
    Friday: shoulders
    Saturday: legs (quad focus)

That's fairly typical. My rest day may change depending on my schedule
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.05%

The leaner you get the more you're going to have to start tracking your exact macros. As you lose BF/weight your maintenance calories change.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

The leaner you get the more you're going to have to start tracking your exact macros. As you lose BF/weight your maintenance calories change.
    I know I'll have to eat more once I drop a little. Just want to get to that point first
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.05%

I know I'll have to eat more once I drop a little. Just want to get to that point first
    Eat more? Wat? You mean eat less...
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Eat more? Wat? You mean eat less...
    whoa whoa whoaaaa
    let's not get ahead of ourselves here
    I understand the basic premise you are trying to infer here, but this gal already is eating somewhere in the neighborhood of ~1200 cals daily ... probably in all likelihood, part of the problem of the eventual stalling to begin with, being underfed
    see when you start so low with caloric intake, you have nowhere else to go when your metabolism adapts and catches up with the change..
    the ideal thing would have been to start higher, with incremental drops..
    now, we simply hold the pattern, and then eventually i would up the caloric intake slightly while still keeping things clean just like above...reverse-dieting, if you will
    not the funnest or easiest way to accomplish things, but certainly can be done
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

He hit what I was going to say.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.05%

whoa whoa whoaaaa let's not get ahead of ourselves here I understand the basic premise you are trying to infer here, but this gal already is eating somewhere in the neighborhood of ~1200 cals daily ... probably in all likelihood, part of the problem of the eventual stalling to begin with, being underfed see when you start so low with caloric intake, you have nowhere else to go when your metabolism adapts and catches up with the change.. the ideal thing would have been to start higher, with incremental drops.. now, we simply hold the pattern, and then eventually i would up the caloric intake slightly while still keeping things clean just like above...reverse-dieting, if you will not the funnest or easiest way to accomplish things, but certainly can be done
    Oh I didn't really try to count her macros, since she said she didn't even count them herself. Damn 1200 cals? If so, I completely agree with everything you said. Hopefully there isn't really any serious metabolic damage. Sometimes reverse dieting takes can take many months even years to fix a damaged metabolism...
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Juuust so we're clear....
    I knew how low the calorie count was on my plan. Hence why I said I would need to increase. I actually ended up adding more about week 5 last time I did this. I don't normally eat at such a low count.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%

Oh I didn't really try to count her macros, since she said she didn't even count them herself. Damn 1200 cals?
    I didn't get all pinpoint, just rough ballpark from eyeballing her food choices...pretty close
    Juuust so we're clear....
    I knew how low the calorie count was on my plan. Hence why I said I would need to increase. I actually ended up adding more about week 5 last time I did this. I don't normally eat at such a low count.
    this is good news
    I figured as much myself..
    a lot of ppl want to just jump right into ultra-low cal intakes when they diet...simply a flawed approach IMO, there are better ways to go about it ... but - whatever works for you, and you look to be in pretty good shape by your pic and your food selections (with exception to lack of green veggies )

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting stack for women?
    By keithgeiling in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:49 PM
  2. good cutting stack for next year
    By ofl0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:30 AM
  3. Cutting Protocol for Women?
    By cmw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 09:31 PM
  4. fat burning stack for women? check it out!
    By ofwolfandman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. Anarchy Stack for Women
    By meg1793 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-06-2003, 12:35 AM