Dopamine agonist

1. Registered User
    Answers

Dopamine agonist

Can someone tell me some product that acts as a dopanine agonist?
    I'm more prone to look at dopamine agonist action on dopamne receptors than to try to ADD dopamine directly.

My problem: lack of libido.
    The "thing" work properly but I have no wish of sex. Another effect I have is that often I'm unable to "finish" ..because in the middle of the intercourse I ask to myself: " it's 20 min I'm on ... and sincerely i'd to stop now .. " . SOmetimes I can "cum" sometimes I have to stop because I'm running totally "out of time"
    It's about 4 years I'm in this bad condition.

Diet is in check. I have healtly life and I train 4 times per week, I'm 8-10% BF, I'm in perfect mood ...All is perfect except libido.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

maybe your ghey and got the aids. thatll kill anyones libido.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    maybe your ghey and got the aids. thatll kill anyones libido.
    Lol!
    But why to be so harsh with the poor dude.
    Op , you probably don't need a dopamine agonist. Don't mess with you brain chemistry.
    Try som natural things like l-dopa or Perform.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Get some icariin. Messing with dopamine anymore than l-dopa and you're looking into alzheimer's medication.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I tried Mucuna in all % . From 15% to 98% (dopadex) with Green tea and without, with B6 and without. Nothing .
    I tried Icariin too Up to 40% and probably I can be more able to reatin erection.
    But (as I said) erection is not the problem.
    The problem is that I simply enjoy sex only 1 time every 15 days. All others days, the desire of sex it's at the last position on my wish list.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pectus View Post
    I tried Mucuna in all % . From 15% to 98% (dopadex) with Green tea and without, with B6 and without. Nothing .
    I tried Icariin too Up to 40% and probably I can be more able to reatin erection.
    But (as I said) erection is not the problem.
    The problem is that I simply enjoy sex only 1 time every 15 days. All others days, the desire of sex it's at the last position on my wish list.
    I don't want to sound offensive, and I'm not a shrink (I'm a math guy) but maybe you're not attracted to your woman anymore?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

What about things like MACA, Damiana or maybe some test boost?
    And yes what about your partner? How long you have been together ? Was it always like this ?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Get some icariin. Messing with dopamine anymore than l-dopa and you're looking into alzheimer's medication.
    You mean Parkinson's disease, and dopamine agonists are routinely prescribed for prolactinomas
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You mean Parkinson's disease, and dopamine agonists are routinely prescribed for prolactinomas
    Yes, Parkinson's. My apologies.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Yes but OP didn't mention anything about his prolactine. So he doesn't need any dopamine agonist.
    Op if you really think you have Neurotransmitters imbalance , you should test for it.
    I can tell you from my exp that trying to figure what wrong with you using trial and error method with OTC sups won't fix you. It will only cause you to spend a lot of cash and time.
    Try to seek for professional help. Your best bet would be some sort of private clinic or doc. A place where people really care for how you feel.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I tried Mucuna in all % . From 15% to 98% (dopadex) with Green tea and without, with B6 and without. Nothing . I tried Icariin too Up to 40% and probably I can be more able to reatin erection. But (as I said) erection is not the problem. The problem is that I simply enjoy sex only 1 time every 15 days. All others days, the desire of sex it's at the last position on my wish list.
    Try USPLabs Prime. I was having desire once every 4-5days now im up to wanting it everyday after 6 weeks of dosing. If you're not opposed to using prohormones try extenze pills.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Try USPLabs Prime. I was having desire once every 4-5days now im up to wanting it everyday after 6 weeks of dosing. If you're not opposed to using prohormones try extenze pills.

What?!!??. LMAO! I like Prime but this is ridiculous advice.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Went to an Exxon Gas station and purchased random Chinese sex pills for a laugh w/ the girl. I had the best intercourse of my life that night. Srs.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Is there a way to firebomb this entire thread? Wow!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What?!!??. LMAO! I like Prime but this is ridiculous advice.
    Im not calling it a dopamine agonist the guy just wants help with libido.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

I can't stop laughing. Maybe you are a homosexual, embrace it, it's you, rainbows and ****.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I's should quote all of you.. but
    Not homo, I love my wife and I think she's really attractive.
    Yes, after 20 years on be toghetr , there is some routine.
    The fact is that I do not turn my head when I see a good looking girl walking near me.. and I do not feel that "rush" on desiring someting sexual related.

My sexual life is satisfactory, but i'd like to enjoy sex more than 1 time every 1 one week. Maybe it's only a AGE related thing , where Im not ready to admit that years are running so fast (Im 45)
    The fact is that I was more "horny" from 32 to 40-41 than when I was 20. so I regret that I'm no more like when I was a bit younger.
    Another thing that make me crazy is that I never been so in health like in these last 4-5 years.
    I was with more libido when I was overwheight and less healtly.

Maca, longjack, tongat ali, miura puana, and all kind of testobooster .. I tried all.
    SO maybe I have to see a doctor and perform some blood analysis .. to see if testo or hyperprolactemia or extrogen are the real culprit.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

I's should quote all of you.. but Not homo, I love my wife and I think she's really attractive. Yes, after 20 years on be toghetr , there is some routine. The fact is that I do not turn my head when I see a good looking girl walking near me.. and I do not feel that "rush" on desiring someting sexual related. My sexual life is satisfactory, but i'd like to enjoy sex more than 1 time every 1 one week. Maybe it's only a AGE related thing , where Im not ready to admit that years are running so fast (Im 45) The fact is that I was more "horny" from 32 to 40-41 than when I was 20. so I regret that I'm no more like when I was a bit younger. Another thing that make me crazy is that I never been so in health like in these last 4-5 years. I was with more libido when I was overwheight and less healtly. Maca, longjack, tongat ali, miura puana, and all kind of testobooster .. I tried all. SO maybe I have to see a doctor and perform some blood analysis .. to see if testo or hyperprolactemia or extrogen are the real culprit.
    Yeah that'd be the step to take.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  278 lbs.
    Answers

hey

I's should quote all of you.. but
    Not homo, I love my wife and I think she's really attractive.
    Yes, after 20 years on be toghetr , there is some routine.
    The fact is that I do not turn my head when I see a good looking girl walking near me.. and I do not feel that "rush" on desiring someting sexual related.

My sexual life is satisfactory, but i'd like to enjoy sex more than 1 time every 1 one week. Maybe it's only a AGE related thing , where Im not ready to admit that years are running so fast (Im 45)
    The fact is that I was more "horny" from 32 to 40-41 than when I was 20. so I regret that I'm no more like when I was a bit younger.
    Another thing that make me crazy is that I never been so in health like in these last 4-5 years.
    I was with more libido when I was overwheight and less healtly.

Maca, longjack, tongat ali, miura puana, and all kind of testobooster .. I tried all.
    SO maybe I have to see a doctor and perform some blood analysis .. to see if testo or hyperprolactemia or extrogen are the real culprit.
    Damn these dudes are why i avoid forums.. Everyone is a hater..or expert..smh..

Whether people want to admit it or not, it will happen to everyone - I have also had a similar issue.
    Mine was due to amount of medications i am on.. (yes I have some mental issues - but if you dont, you probably arent crazy enough or know the true meaning of training "insane".)

lol. I am afraid to go get blood levels checked again b/c the Dr., about 5 yrs ago that did it, was certain i would have low T.. Well he didnt take into account the high protein diet, natural test boost supps, and heavy weight itself, that boosted my levels to look just "Avg. enough" for him to avoid any help with HRT..

But I did find one significant result - and i've cycled it on/off but I always go too long without it and end up - not so much Not desiring sex, but a little of that at times, sluggish, depression, just- off.. My DHEA levels (the male sex hormone) were way below the normal range. I believe anything below 50 is too low, and i was 44, or so. I found it odd since i was 27 yrs old at the time and had no extreme lack of sexual desire or inability to perform. So I was disappointed in the other hormones I felt he could have helped with in addition. However, I now notice, over time, when i go too long w/o it cycling off, forgetting toorder etc.,- My girl is the one who initiates it bc i'm usually chillin like "I'm cool either way. "..which is when I know it is time to place an order.

I never saw that Dr. again. he tried pimpin' his own products to me and wanted me, at 280 lbs, to start on his lil 25mg of DHEA a day... Umm, hell no. lol.. Not only did his cost more, but 25mg is childs play if you are LOW. So when i take a 6-8 week cycle (You can find it online 100mg pills/100 bucks, legal as can be for 20 bucks..) and I notice that 300-400mg/day was ideal for me. It didnt turn me into an 18 yr old hornball all over again - but it gives an overall sense of well-being, sexual desire goes back to normal, recovery from brutal workouts is better - it is no miracle by any means, but if you are low in that - ( and since you are older, I would bet you are below the norm, ) then it can bring you back to the overall feeling that something is no longer missing. That, in itself, is such a release, that it can ease the stress and take your mind off it, giving you that desire again.

I know we're all brothers and people joke around but -- I been there, only i went because i felt so sick tha I knew it had to be some hormonal imbalance. i was surprised that it was DHEA. Still not happy where testosterone levels were (as I was thinking that was the culprit, but DHEA was the main one.) I am assuming both of us may need to up that one and check on others -- but it is hard to find a good doc that will help and understand the needs through a hardcore lifters point-of-view - unless they are a workout freak themselves.

I hate paying/getting blood tests, as I fear the Dr. is always going to be a letdown. But ... I need to join ya, and just say 'Screw this," and find a Dr. to get my own test again soon. I am not feeling so great again either. D Aspartic Acid is helping a bit, but thats more mentally, tiny bit of getting my 'real-self' back...the DHEA should bring me back around down there. I just want to take the test before taking DHEA or anything to boost myself so Dr. really sees what is going on.

On a quick side note, I have read a study before saying oral DHEA is mainly destroyed before it has a chance to really enter system , by stomach acid, and that cream is the way to go. I am unsure about that, but I do know I see improvements with a dose of 300-400mg of oral capsules of DHEA (if thats true, I likely am not absorbing much of the 400mg, but just enough to feel better and - for 20 bucks - not a bad deal at all..I have to check creams but I think the prices are much higher. Keep me Posted.)

I hope it works and you find the issue brother.

GW
    "KING KONG AIN'T GOT SH*T ON GORILLA WARRIOR. "
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks, I appreciate your words!
    Im not depressed, Im fully OK .. I miss only that old sensation on be more active on bed.
    Paradioxically ALL works perfect (in a mechanical way ).. It's the lack of desire the real problem.
    There a re so many drugs to induce mice (and human) to avoid sex, to hate sex to refuse sex, that I can't believe that there are nothing to induce (even acute) "whish of sex"..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATD and site-specific androgen receptor agonists
    By Alpha Dog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. Questions about preventing tren-**** (using dopamine agonist)
    By monsterbox in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 10:09 PM
  3. IBE, agonist questions
    By supermanstanley in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 03:59 PM
  4. GHRP-6 agonist to accelerate healing
    By aznurse in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 03:24 PM