Supp to last longer in bed?

D

d2thez

Awards
I have pretty good control of when i blow my load now, but am really looking to prolong this for a woman who takes an eternity to get off. Are there any supplements to aid me in my cause?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out AI Sports Perform.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sneak one off a little before. I don't think there's any supps that could do that.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
You may find a better answer at mattersofsize.com... It is a forum dedicated to that kind of stuff. Note it is probably a bit NSFW.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Products like Preform are mean to help increase pleasure and etc., but I don't believe any of them could actually make you last longer. Also, you're supposed to dose them ~30mins pre, and by that time you could've snapped one off and "recharged". lol

D

dbenj7

Awards
Good quality magnesium helps. I like to use mag oil. I once tried 200mg theanine and 2 caps of NOW ashwaghanda to relax me after a stressful day at work and that seemed to have a nice side effect of great control in the sack that night too

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Adderall works good for this but that's not a supp. And sometimes u may go limp lol. Only good for an afternoon bang session. Cuz that **** will keep u up all night. Lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AI Perform does seem to work for me as well.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Their is a research chem for premature ejaculation. Cant remember the name or which sites have it.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Found it. Dapoxetine(priligy) is a compound not yet approved but research co carry it.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-dopa can speed up recovery time between busts which may help but can't think of anything that would help you last longer.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
L-dopa can speed up recovery time between busts which may help but can't think of anything that would help you last longer.
L-dopa is great. 25 mg of benadryl an hour prior and 250mg a day of L-dopa.
I usually bust earlier than I'd like the last two weeks of pct when I use clomid. Seems better with Toremifene.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto on the Benadryl...reducing histamine makes it much harder to climax.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
buy a **** ring and get her off faster??????

:D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to try out that St Johns Wort see how it does.

I get the opposite from AI Perform, yes it heightens my feeling, but I can also last longer on it. It seems to make it numb feeling lol

D

d2thez

Awards
Is that St Johns Wort a day or like 30 minutes before action? Exact protocol please!