How do i unsubscribe from threads

  1. How do i unsubscribe from threads


    On the AM app on an iPhone?


  2. Slide the thread to the left and hit delete.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Slide the thread to the left and hit delete.
    I wish I could kiss you, but I don't like men. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Idk what reputation does, but can I give it on the aforementioned iPhone app? It so, how?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    I wish I could kiss you, but I don't like men. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Idk what reputation does, but can I give it on the aforementioned iPhone app? It so, how?
    Lol ya I'm good without the kiss. And no you can't give a reputation on the app, only a computer.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Lol ya I'm good without the kiss. And no you can't give a reputation on the app, only a computer.
    If you click the thread title on iPhone, it opens up as a desktop-type version where you can indeed rep.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  6. Did it work?

  7. Didn't get anything.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Didn't get anything.
    Weird, I did it and just tried to do it again and it says I have to spread it around before giving it to you again.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Weird, I did it and just tried to do it again and it says I have to spread it around before giving it to you again.
    Just like an STD...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How hairy do you get from test
    By hyper24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 03:43 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 07:01 PM
  3. How do I differentiate BA from BB without labels?
    By rhinochaser48 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 05:52 AM
  4. How do you order Powders from the regular store?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in