First time YC stack

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done hours of searching and reading but surprisingly AM doesn't have a very in depth YC stack thread.

So, I'm wondering how I should really go about dosing it. I know the formula and determined my effective max dose Is 15mg daily.

I've read to definitely start at at least half this. But I'm wondering if I should start lower? I have SNS 2.5 mg Capsules.

I was thinking of dosing 7.5mg Y+250C twice daily. Both In a fasted state.

I plan on using it for 4 weeks straight then stopping.

I will be lifting Monday, wed, fri with HIIT cardio Tuesday and Thursday and LISS cardio sat or Sunday. - to this point, I know Y is best used prior to fasted liss cardio. Will it still
Be effective prior to weights? I have lifted and done HIIT on EC so, I am familiar with the potential issues with BP and heart rate.

Also, can anyone speak to the water weight associated with yohimbine? I'm expecting it and OK with it, just wondering if its a lot or just a little.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your two doses of 7.5mg Y and 250mg of C are fine. Once you get used to it, you can take the full Y dose in one take if you want.

Y will still be very effective during weight training sessions. As for water weight, it wasn't very noticeable for me personally but I haven't ran Y HCL in a while now.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you will find the water to be barely an issue. in fact id wager it doesn't really happen noticeably to everyone. personally I love yohimbine.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about adding Y-HCL to my arsenal. I know Primaforce sells it in tabs.

And for the record, I usually take alphamine in the mornings and before my workouts along with DAA and PLCAR.

Any reason not to take additional Y? Also, I am very tolerant of Y. Thanks!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your two doses of 7.5mg Y and 250mg of C are fine. Once you get used to it, you can take the full Y dose in one take if you want.

Y will still be very effective during weight training sessions. As for water weight, it wasn't very noticeable for me personally but I haven't ran Y HCL in a while now.
you will find the water to be barely an issue. in fact id wager it doesn't really happen noticeably to everyone. personally I love yohimbine.
Thanks, few more days ill be startin.