First time YC stack - AnabolicMinds.com

First time YC stack

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Done hours of searching and reading but surprisingly AM doesn't have a very in depth YC stack thread.

So, I'm wondering how I should really go about dosing it. I know the formula and determined my effective max dose Is 15mg daily.

I've read to definitely start at at least half this. But I'm wondering if I should start lower? I have SNS 2.5 mg Capsules.

I was thinking of dosing 7.5mg Y+250C twice daily. Both In a fasted state.

I plan on using it for 4 weeks straight then stopping.

I will be lifting Monday, wed, fri with HIIT cardio Tuesday and Thursday and LISS cardio sat or Sunday. - to this point, I know Y is best used prior to fasted liss cardio. Will it still
    Be effective prior to weights? I have lifted and done HIIT on EC so, I am familiar with the potential issues with BP and heart rate.

Also, can anyone speak to the water weight associated with yohimbine? I'm expecting it and OK with it, just wondering if its a lot or just a little.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your two doses of 7.5mg Y and 250mg of C are fine. Once you get used to it, you can take the full Y dose in one take if you want.

Y will still be very effective during weight training sessions. As for water weight, it wasn't very noticeable for me personally but I haven't ran Y HCL in a while now.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you will find the water to be barely an issue. in fact id wager it doesn't really happen noticeably to everyone. personally I love yohimbine.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm thinking about adding Y-HCL to my arsenal. I know Primaforce sells it in tabs.

And for the record, I usually take alphamine in the mornings and before my workouts along with DAA and PLCAR.

Any reason not to take additional Y? Also, I am very tolerant of Y. Thanks!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Your two doses of 7.5mg Y and 250mg of C are fine. Once you get used to it, you can take the full Y dose in one take if you want.

Y will still be very effective during weight training sessions. As for water weight, it wasn't very noticeable for me personally but I haven't ran Y HCL in a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    you will find the water to be barely an issue. in fact id wager it doesn't really happen noticeably to everyone. personally I love yohimbine.
    Thanks, few more days ill be startin.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:00 PM
  2. First time ph stack
    By Renegade1202 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 09:56 PM
  3. First time Monster Stack Cycle
    By tasko in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 03:11 PM