Xgels + forskolin + ?

R

Ray kenney

Awards
I am looking to lean up for this summer and get shredded. Been trying 7 years have a solid foundation. Diet is in check and what not. I can't handle stims. What would you add to the x gels and forskolin that is non stim and will help shed some fat?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Diet is the ultimate factor if your training is in check. The number one most important thing to do is keep track of what you are eating, make a good diet plan, and (hardest part) stick to it. Those two supps you mentioned will help you a ton and are great for body comp changes (if you haven't bought yet, consider Anabeta Elite instead of just forskolin for an extra boost in mood and energy). If you put fat on easily from eating carbohydrates, a good GDA could do wonders for you. Seriously though, diet is the key. Good luck!

Best,
Tyler

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet. Forskolin is a good addition. To get over the metabolic slump that may be induced by prolonged caloric deficits, a thyroid booster is something that you could possibly look into (Shift was a great product but they don't make that anymore, next in line that seems comparable is iForce's TT-33). You could also give yohimbine a go (start low to assess how you respond to it). Yohimbine is a stim but not really a kick in the pants energy rush that one usually associates with stimulants. Yohimbine also helps forskolin work better and vice versa. Alpha-T2 is also something you can look into (I really enjoyed that product).

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin + ArA is great in my books. I take F95 twice a day and only take ArA on work out days (1.5gms to be exact along with DAA and PLCAR).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tyler nailed it.

If you're set on trying something to take in addition to these two products, GlycoPhase or Recompadrol before carb meals may yield favorable results.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tyler nailed it.

If you're set on trying something to take in addition to these two products, GlycoPhase or Recompadrol before carb meals may yield favorable results.
These.

And GCBE is a solid addition. I would use Forskolin + GCBE as my fat loss tools and X-gels for strength retention.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With a good foundation like you have, a stack of x gels and forskolin will produce great results. If it were me, i'd add alpha-y (yes technically a stim but you don't "feel" any side effects typical of stimulants).

R

Ray kenney

Awards
Have you used alpha T2? I'm guessing that's what you meant?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another non-stim to consider would be TT33 as it is a non-stim, metabolic enhancer designed to work on the thyroid to increase resting metabolic rate. But to be honest, you should be plenty good with what you already have.

Mike

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As said GMS and a carnitine source for sure.

You said non-stim, look into High Volume
Includes some GMS in it for ARA synergy and pumps are insane, loved when I stacked them.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Are you taking Micro GMS with the ArA? It's a common addition, with some LCLT
This^^

Just started ArA, Anabeta Elite, analyzed micro GMS, LCLT