• Established
never heard of it, i was figuring you just misspelled the original one lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that not the AMP compound that's in Evol and a handful of other Genomyx/le cheek supps? Just a guess with it using dat dere Google..

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
Yes Schizm, you're correct. Though I still cannot find too much relevant or useful information on the DMBA

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
holy **** you can buy 1,3 dimeth on there too

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm subbed to this. Never heard of it before either and that site is awesome.

Was 1,3 pulled from all these supplements because of these reports? Because it seems like on both reports it was not the supplements faults at all

In 2010 a 21-year-old male in New Zealand presented with a cerebral hemorrhage after ingesting 556 mg of methylhexanamine, caffeine, and alcohol.[SUP][13][/SUP] Health authorities in Hawaii linked cases of liver failure and one death to OxyElite Pro.[SUP][14]
[/SUP]The death of Claire Squires, a runner who collapsed near the finish line of the April 2012 London Marathon, has been linked to methylhexanamine. The Coroner stated that methylhexanamine was "probably an important factor" during the inquest. Despite having according to a friend been diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat[SUP][15][/SUP] - and advised not to consume methylhexanamine, it is believed that she consumed the substance through drinking an energy drink, which was subsequently adjusted to exclude methylhexanamine.[SUP][16][/SUP]

khwaj

Awards
been using amp citrate for last ~3 months
love the stuff, i def think its the new dmaa
lots of aggression and energy when using it

been adding ampitropin to my preworkout
since that has caffeine it aswell i usually half my usual pre and add 1 cap ampitropin to it

eg i usually do 2 scoop ritual or 1 scoop mr hyde
but i either do 1 scoop ritual + 1 cap ampitropin or 1/2 scoop mr hyde and 1 cap ampitropin

i feel a lot more energy when adding ampit to my pre
well worth it imo

edit:
only issue i find with it is tolerance, i seem to get lots of energy from it maybe 1-2 weeks of using it, then it dies down, i take like a week off of ampcitrate only and my tolerance seem to get better

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm subbed to this. Never heard of it before either and that site is awesome.

Was 1,3 pulled from all these supplements because of these reports? Because it seems like on both reports it was not the supplements faults at all

Really?. It's in a pre-workout you just recommended in a different thread!. You should really read the labels of the products you take and make sure know about any ingredient that you don't recognize.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
edit:
only issue i find with it is tolerance, i seem to get lots of energy from it maybe 1-2 weeks of using it, then it dies down, i take like a week off of ampcitrate only and my tolerance seem to get better
so in that aspect, it is identical to DMAA....interesting

Really?. It's in a pre-workout you just recommended in a different thread!. You should really read the labels of the products you take and make sure know about any ingredient that you don't recognize.
lol, interdasting

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
so is this different to AMP Citrate? i have a pwo i picked up locally here in aus. has 1,3-dimethylbutylamine listed just like that

Industrial Strength Supplements Dominant | Supplement Mart

Amount per serving
per serve
%DV**
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
99mg
100%
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
10mg
100%
Sodium
0mg
0%
DOMINANT Complex
5,470mg

Beta alanine, l-citrulline malate, taurine, l-tyrosine, CDP choline, caffeine, hordenine HCL, 1,3 Dimethylbutylamine HCL, N-Methyltyramine HCL
DOMINANT Vitamine Complex
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
been using amp citrate for last ~3 months
love the stuff, i def think its the new dmaa
lots of aggression and energy when using it

been adding ampitropin to my preworkout
since that has caffeine it aswell i usually half my usual pre and add 1 cap ampitropin to it

eg i usually do 2 scoop ritual or 1 scoop mr hyde
but i either do 1 scoop ritual + 1 cap ampitropin or 1/2 scoop mr hyde and 1 cap ampitropin

i feel a lot more energy when adding ampit to my pre
well worth it imo

edit:
I just ordered a jar of AMPitropin by Lecheek so I'll post up a review when I get it and put it to the test and
I plan on dosing it with some of my low stim pre's and see how it kicks.

khwaj

Awards
so in that aspect, it is identical to DMAA....interesting
very similar chemical name
dmaa - 1,3 dimethylamylamine
amp citrate - 1,3 dimethylbutylamine

energy is not as strong as the old dmaa, but it is def up there, but a good thing is that i experience no crash as i did with dmaa

so is this different to AMP Citrate? i have a pwo i picked up locally here in aus. has 1,3-dimethylbutylamine listed just like that
they both are the same

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's amp. In tons of products now. Not as powerful as dmaa hut zero crash. I enjoy it. I don't take too much just because safety is still unknown. I do like it though. It's in international gameday, evol, preamp, thermonuke, white heat, tons others.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
made me lol.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I've been using AMPitropin for a while now and still feeling one cap.

Not as intense as DMAA but i'm enjoying training in the afternoons again because it doesn't keep me awake like the DMAA.

crgsander

Awards
hello....more ppl are familiar with it now I would imagine, lol...

Untested stimulant drug found in 12 supplements | Fox News
Quoted from the article.

"DMBA came to the researchers' attention when a consumer in the Netherlands notified health authorities about the side effects, such as feeling jittery, after using a supplement called Unstoppable, the researchers said".

So let me get this straight, people take a supplement to have more energy or to aid in fat loss and then complain to the health authorities that it makes them jittery............seriously??? facepalm

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Labels shmables ;)

TrainPsycho

Awards
I feel ashamed for my ****ing country. (The Netherlands)
They ban ****ing AMP Citrate (which i never got any sides from), Then go walk around in the city like a zombie horde, eating industrial bakery products, shopping around, and doing nothing. That's the only thing I ever got sides from: complaining and shoving junk food down my throat. Dexaprine XR is banned because someone took 20 and died. Let's eat 20 cakes, 20 pints of beer, or 20 cups of Starbucks coffee.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I feel ashamed for my ****ing country. (The Netherlands)
They ban ****ing AMP Citrate (which i never got any sides from), Then go walk around in the city like a zombie horde, eating industrial bakery products, shopping around, and doing nothing. That's the only thing I ever got sides from: complaining and shoving junk food down my throat. Dexaprine XR is banned because someone took 20 and died. Let's eat 20 cakes, 20 pints of beer, or 20 cups of Starbucks coffee.
welcome to the united states -- the inventor of this kind of ideology

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I'm gonna grab me another jar Ampitropin before it's all gone.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
i got some samples at the olympia and they said it had the 1-3 in it

wray98

wray98

Awards
I was just informed that Synederex by Metabolic Nutrition might be pulled soon and it has the newest ingrediant 1,3 dimethylbutylamin.
Interesting... do you know if there is an official word on them pulling it? That is a top mover all over the country.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Not official, but it is supposedly in the works according to a longtime sales rep for a large top supplement wholesaler. I personally love the stuff, especially on an empty stomach. STRONG!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just informed that Synederex by Metabolic Nutrition might be pulled soon and it has the newest ingrediant 1,3 dimethylbutylamin.
I remember their old version of Synederex was off the chain as a good pre-workout stim so I'm sure their
new version is the same and they just came out with a new pre-workout powder which is also looks strong on the energy
ingredients.