1 3 dimethylbutylamine - AnabolicMinds.com

1 3 dimethylbutylamine

  1. New Member
    Iain1668's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    25370

    Reputation

    1 3 dimethylbutylamine


    Hi All,

    Anyone familiar with the above?

    A brand is touting it as the new DMAA.

    Cheers

  2. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    174603

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    never heard of it, i was figuring you just misspelled the original one lol
  3. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,567
    Rep Power
    2267586

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Is that not the AMP compound that's in Evol and a handful of other Genomyx/le cheek supps? Just a guess with it using dat dere Google..
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Iain1668's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    25370

    Reputation

    Yes Schizm, you're correct. Though I still cannot find too much relevant or useful information on the DMBA
  5. Advanced Member
    Sir Foxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    It's pretty decent. I like it better than DMAA, as it seems to last longer and gives a much better preworkout kick. I get mine from here if anyone cares:

    http://npbotanicals.com/collections/...-2-pentanamine
  6. New Member
    Hockeyaus33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    172450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    holy **** you can buy 1,3 dimeth on there too
  7. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    820
    Rep Power
    170663

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm subbed to this. Never heard of it before either and that site is awesome.

    Was 1,3 pulled from all these supplements because of these reports? Because it seems like on both reports it was not the supplements faults at all

    In 2010 a 21-year-old male in New Zealand presented with a cerebral hemorrhage after ingesting 556 mg of methylhexanamine, caffeine, and alcohol.[13] Health authorities in Hawaii linked cases of liver failure and one death to OxyElite Pro.[14]
    The death of Claire Squires, a runner who collapsed near the finish line of the April 2012 London Marathon, has been linked to methylhexanamine. The Coroner stated that methylhexanamine was "probably an important factor" during the inquest. Despite having according to a friend been diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat[15] - and advised not to consume methylhexanamine, it is believed that she consumed the substance through drinking an energy drink, which was subsequently adjusted to exclude methylhexanamine.[16]
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  8. New Member
    Iain1668's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    25370

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx View Post
    It's pretty decent. I like it better than DMAA, as it seems to last longer and gives a much better preworkout kick. I get mine from here if anyone cares: http://npbotanicals.com/collections/...-2-pentanamine
    How legit is this website?

    The reviews on DMAA come across like spam
  9. New Member
    khwaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    37

    Reputation

    been using amp citrate for last ~3 months
    love the stuff, i def think its the new dmaa
    lots of aggression and energy when using it

    been adding ampitropin to my preworkout
    since that has caffeine it aswell i usually half my usual pre and add 1 cap ampitropin to it

    eg i usually do 2 scoop ritual or 1 scoop mr hyde
    but i either do 1 scoop ritual + 1 cap ampitropin or 1/2 scoop mr hyde and 1 cap ampitropin

    i feel a lot more energy when adding ampit to my pre
    well worth it imo

    edit:
    only issue i find with it is tolerance, i seem to get lots of energy from it maybe 1-2 weeks of using it, then it dies down, i take like a week off of ampcitrate only and my tolerance seem to get better
  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,845
    Rep Power
    4334554

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    I'm subbed to this. Never heard of it before either and that site is awesome.

    Was 1,3 pulled from all these supplements because of these reports? Because it seems like on both reports it was not the supplements faults at all

    Really?. It's in a pre-workout you just recommended in a different thread!. You should really read the labels of the products you take and make sure know about any ingredient that you don't recognize.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  11. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,398
    Rep Power
    50624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by khwaj View Post
    edit:
    only issue i find with it is tolerance, i seem to get lots of energy from it maybe 1-2 weeks of using it, then it dies down, i take like a week off of ampcitrate only and my tolerance seem to get better
    so in that aspect, it is identical to DMAA....interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Really?. It's in a pre-workout you just recommended in a different thread!. You should really read the labels of the products you take and make sure know about any ingredient that you don't recognize.
    lol, interdasting
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  12. Advanced Member
    Sir Foxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iain1668 View Post
    How legit is this website?

    The reviews on DMAA come across like spam
    Site is as legit as they come. You have no worries with them.
  13. Advanced Member
    Auslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    612
    Rep Power
    572452

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    so is this different to AMP Citrate? i have a pwo i picked up locally here in aus. has 1,3-dimethylbutylamine listed just like that

    Industrial Strength Supplements Dominant | Supplement Mart

    Amount per serving
    per serve
    %DV**
    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
    99mg
    100%
    Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
    10mg
    100%
    Sodium
    0mg
    0%
    DOMINANT Complex
    5,470mg

    Beta alanine, l-citrulline malate, taurine, l-tyrosine, CDP choline, caffeine, hordenine HCL, 1,3 Dimethylbutylamine HCL, N-Methyltyramine HCL
    DOMINANT Vitamine Complex
    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
  14. New Member
    totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    136832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by khwaj View Post
    been using amp citrate for last ~3 months
    love the stuff, i def think its the new dmaa
    lots of aggression and energy when using it

    been adding ampitropin to my preworkout
    since that has caffeine it aswell i usually half my usual pre and add 1 cap ampitropin to it

    eg i usually do 2 scoop ritual or 1 scoop mr hyde
    but i either do 1 scoop ritual + 1 cap ampitropin or 1/2 scoop mr hyde and 1 cap ampitropin

    i feel a lot more energy when adding ampit to my pre
    well worth it imo

    edit:
    only issue i find with it is tolerance, i seem to get lots of energy from it maybe 1-2 weeks of using it, then it dies down, i take like a week off of ampcitrate only and my tolerance seem to get better
    I just ordered a jar of AMPitropin by Lecheek so I'll post up a review when I get it and put it to the test and
    I plan on dosing it with some of my low stim pre's and see how it kicks.
  15. New Member
    khwaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    37

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    so in that aspect, it is identical to DMAA....interesting
    very similar chemical name
    dmaa - 1,3 dimethylamylamine
    amp citrate - 1,3 dimethylbutylamine

    energy is not as strong as the old dmaa, but it is def up there, but a good thing is that i experience no crash as i did with dmaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    so is this different to AMP Citrate? i have a pwo i picked up locally here in aus. has 1,3-dimethylbutylamine listed just like that
    they both are the same
  16. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    1403921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It's amp. In tons of products now. Not as powerful as dmaa hut zero crash. I enjoy it. I don't take too much just because safety is still unknown. I do like it though. It's in international gameday, evol, preamp, thermonuke, white heat, tons others.
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  17. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    1403921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Really?. It's in a pre-workout you just recommended in a different thread!. You should really read the labels of the products you take and make sure know about any ingredient that you don't recognize.
    made me lol.
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in