In the market for a GREAT multivitamin

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I have been taking alot of supplements lately. Mainly preworkouts and testboosters and i have been chasing the level of fitness and lung capacity that i had at 18-19 for a few years now with no luck. My diet was horrible then, but i remembered that my level of fitness went up after about a month of dosing centrum performance multivitamin. I now know that this is bunk compared some other multivitamins out there. There are plenty top dollar ones out there that all claim to be the cream of the crop but which one is the best for endurance, energy and lung capacity? (Other than animal pak, i swallow enough pills per day as it is lol)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have a look at iForce athletic multi or orange triad

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used a bunch of Athletic multi. I dig it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orange Triad is the best ive had and wont change anytime soon!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Hard to rate a multi. I just got a tub of the new anavite powder by Gaspari. For lung capacity maybe look into cardio tryx?

dbenj7

Awards
Hard to rate a multi. I just got a tub of the new anavite powder by Gaspari. For lung capacity maybe look into cardio tryx?
I can attest to cardiotryx, it works! Have been dosing 6 caps cardiotryx and 3 caps of cordygen5 before soccer, making a massive difference. Cardiotryx also only requires dosing prior to cardio rather than everyday which i think is awesome too.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the last multivitamin I used was Flintstones. Lol Seriously I haven't for years. I thought it was understood that you can't have a multivitamin because some will hinder the absorbtion of others. Any new imput or research saying otherwise? Curiosy cause I would shell out the cash if I thought it would help.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you want a truly great multi, go with AOR Orthocore, Anavite Powder, Orange Triad Powder, or some website-specific multis that I can't name

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Orange Triad
Orthocore
Anavite
Source Naturals Life Force

Can't go wrong with any of them

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So happy to see all the orange triad love. Might also want to consider the OT/Greens powdered version. Excellent form of vitamins and covers more bases than any general health product in the market IMO.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Orange triad
Anavite
Opti men
Finaflex active multi

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you want a truly great multi, go with AOR Orthocore, Anavite Powder, Orange Triad Powder, or some website-specific multis that I can't name
That Anavite powder goes unnoticed sometime on the forums. Good profile.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So happy to see all the orange triad love. Might also want to consider the OT/Greens powdered version. Excellent form of vitamins and covers more bases than any general health product in the market IMO.

I didn't like the flavor at first, but now I'm loving it. It grows on you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. It has poor forms of vitamins not to mention NOW has had reoccurring issues with meeting label claims
Now is an excellent company. Just because they had some issues doesn't mean they are a bad company. A lot of smaller less known companies may have more issues that you just don't hear about because they just aren't the same size. You have to see it from a different perspective given the size of Now foods. Never had any problems with any Now products and I fully support them.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now is an excellent company. Just because they had some issues doesn't mean they are a bad company. A lot of smaller less known companies may have more issues that you just don't hear about because they just aren't the same size. You have to see it from a different perspective given the size of Now foods. Never had any problems with any Now products and I fully support them.
I use a lot of their products and have always thought highly of them.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Many companies in this community routinely have issues with label claims. NOW does sell a few status quo supps (Mag oxide) that I don't feel are worthwhile, but I can see they're just responding to customer demand.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
NOW is a wonderful company and you make a lot of great points.

Not to bite my tongue but I believe Adam may have been reformulated and now has a CoA, so I may have spoken too soon.

My apologies

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Athletic Multi
Orange Triad

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i force athletic multi, now adam, and ruthless 3d...theres other options that may absorb better but it ultimately comes down to what your willing to spend for a multi

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad and Greens for me! Love the stuff.

TeamMetal.

TeamMetal.

Awards
Its really hard to find a better multi than Gasparis Anavite for athletes. It has everything. I don't really use mmultis but if I did it would be Anavite.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been taking alot of supplements lately. Mainly preworkouts and testboosters and i have been chasing the level of fitness and lung capacity that i had at 18-19 for a few years now with no luck. My diet was horrible then, but i remembered that my level of fitness went up after about a month of dosing centrum performance multivitamin. I now know that this is bunk compared some other multivitamins out there. There are plenty top dollar ones out there that all claim to be the cream of the crop but which one is the best for endurance, energy and lung capacity? (Other than animal pak, i swallow enough pills per day as it is lol)
Although I never got the rep position with CL I will always reccomend orange triad and rep their other products. The new powdered version seems to be amazing! Pills are my personal fav though. Staple for years.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I typically go with Athletic Multi or Orange Triad.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
AOR Orthocore is my personal favourite but Gaspari Anavite and CL Orange Triad are also great. I prefer both of those in their powdered forms for solubility. Orthocore is a capsule instead of a tablet for better solubility as well.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Sunwarrior Raw Vitamins for Him

It's expensive, but you get what you pay for.

/thread

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I take your Sunwarrior and raise you a GOL Living Multi :p
Not bad at all. I guess it's probably overall better value with the greens complexes and whatnot. Sunwarrior gives you probiotics as well, with some Cordyceps, etc. Both top notch. I like the GOL proteins, never tried the multi. I can honestly say that I "feel" the Sunwarrior multi, and I can truly say that I've never felt a multi before in my life. After a week I could tell something was different. Good choice with the GOL.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not bad at all. I guess it's probably overall better value with the greens complexes and whatnot. Sunwarrior gives you probiotics as well, with some Cordyceps, etc. Both top notch. I like the GOL proteins, never tried the multi. I can honestly say that I "feel" the Sunwarrior multi, and I can truly say that I've never felt a multi before in my life. After a week I could tell something was different. Good choice with the GOL.
Oh, I definitely feel the Living Multi. Not because it's giving me an extra burst of energy or what not, but it does wonders for my GI. There's also a hefty dose of mushrooms in it, the veggies blend also more or less have you covered on veggies. There are enzymes and probiotics in there as well that they don't list since the product is essentially fermented powdered foods compressed into caplets. ;)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I definitely feel the Living Multi. Not because it's giving me an extra burst of energy or what not, but it does wonders for my GI. There's also a hefty dose of mushrooms in it, the veggies blend also more or less have you covered on veggies. There are enzymes and probiotics in there as well that they don't list since the product is essentially fermented powdered foods compressed into caplets. ;)
Sad thing is that a lot of people will see the price and be turned off by them without realizing just how superior they are. Some people might see the doses too and see they aren't 8000% of RDA and think they're underdosed when the bioavailability is far far far superior to that of synthetic vitamins.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sad thing is that a lot of people will see the price and be turned off by them without realizing just how superior they are. Some people might see the doses too and see they aren't 8000% of RDA and think they're underdosed when the bioavailability is far far far superior to that of synthetic vitamins.
Yup, pretty much. Though this chit is friggin expensive, I'm not going to lie. LoL.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Yup, pretty much. Though this chit is friggin expensive, I'm not going to lie. LoL.
For sure it is, about double your standard multi. Means I have to sacrifice another supplement, or park a little further from work lol. Small price to pay for top notch quality IMO, but I do agree its tough to justify $50 for a multi.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Natural is definitely better in some cases for kinetic reasons, but that's not a rule across the board. Most micronutrient deficiencies are treated with synthetic vitamins because they often have improved bioactivity over natural forms. Examples include 5-mthf, magnesium orotate, calcium citrate, cholecalciferol, etc. This is especially true when comparing to vegetable forms of vitamins, as this multivitamin is all plant and no animal.

It looks fine btw, I'm just trying to help you understand that natural does not mean better in all cases. For certain vitamins like vitamin C and vitamin E, natural tends to be better because of other constituents aiding delivery

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AOR OrthoCore looks good; been looking for a multi that uses 5-mthf instead of folic acid.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
AOR OrthoCore looks good; been looking for a multi that uses 5-mthf instead of folic acid.
I never heard of this until you mentioned it. I normally don't take multivitamins (maybe a b-complex twice a week) since I always felt I get enough from food but I might just try this orthocore and see if I feel any difference. Read a few good reviews and I'm intrigued

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
While looking at some choices of multis I was quite impressed with Dr. Feelgood from San. It looks like a solid profile.