best non stim preworkout?!?!

JJW265

Awards
My tolernace to stims right now is disgustingly high. I need to take three paks of animal rage and sometimes have to add half a caffeine pill to feel something. Im going to take a month off soon to lower my tolerance, but for that time im gonna need a non stim preworkout but im not sure what to get. Is there anything non stim wise that have worked well for you guys?? Any/all feedback is appreciated. =)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 options that will highly impress you

-Peak Beta+ (killer sale price right now at NP)
-Hemavol
-Ultima

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget Body Octane by MAN Sports. Very potent for endurance and pumps.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out UltraReps brother.
the other recommendations are great also.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Caffeine Free Focus XT may help you out here. Although the feeling of stimulants will be absent, you'll still be getting a great dose of nootropics that will help you through your workouts cognitively. Many stack it with Agmatine or Citrulline Malate.

For pumps, Hemavol is hard to beat.

Jram1

Awards
My tolernace to stims right now is disgustingly high. I need to take three paks of animal rage and sometimes have to add half a caffeine pill to feel something. Im going to take a month off soon to lower my tolerance, but for that time im gonna need a non stim preworkout but im not sure what to get. Is there anything non stim wise that have worked well for you guys?? Any/all feedback is appreciated. =)
I'm kinda sensitive to caffeine and for the past few months, I've been on non-stim IF-Hemavol for pre w/o and IF-Compete for intra. This stack has been absolutely great for me.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not make your own from bulk powders?

1 agmatine
3 grams cit malate
2 grams fav form of carnitine
1.6 g beta alanine
3 grams creatine

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAX Pump stand alone is awesome. Endurance and pumps get crazy with continued use.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is going to be rough taking time off, but there are some decent options you could look into. I personally really like to use Athletix High Volume when I want a pre-made formula. Otherwise I throw together some bulks (ALCAR, Citrulline, Agmatine, etc.) depending on what I am looking for.

ItalianoGuy

Awards
I was just like you man. I switched to this really awesome stuff called Amino Ascend by Empyrean Nutrition. Its got a ton of BCAA and EAA, 125mg caffeine, and L-Arginine. I love it. Its a clean energy that lasts about 90 minutes. I got it for $26 at Capitol Nutrition in Chicago

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hemavol and ultra reps....depends on if your looking for pumps or endurance, maybe combine them both

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
High volume

Focus XT

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I like hemavol lemon and focus xt cotton candy mixed together

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I am sure hemovol will be all over this thread.

I pretty much make my own when I go non stim. I use Endurance BCAA plus with 2g Agmatine and 5g of creatine mono. I use endurance bc it taste awesome and already has Cit Mal, COP, and BA with a full serving of BCAA. So it saves me money and adds good flavor.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omega Sports - Ultima. Leaps & bounds above most non-stim pre work outs.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Hemavol is what I am using being on a stim break. Absolutly love the stuff.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Peak beta was a surprise to me. Very impressed.
High Volume for sure. Killer pumps!
I have never tried any Man product,but Papa Emeritus does not lie.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omega Sports - Ultima. Leaps & bounds above most non-stim pre work outs.
I was sad to hear from one of their reps that they discontinued this.

Peak beta was a surprise to me. Very impressed.
High Volume for sure. Killer pumps!
I have never tried any Man product,but Papa Emeritus does not lie.
Thanks for the Peak Beta+ feedback, everybody who has used it has absolutely loved it. The problem is not enough damn people have tried it haha!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol + Compete

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Good move, op. The break will definitely lower your tolerance, which sounds a little too high. Over time, a tolerance like that can really jack up your adrenals.

Check out Hemavol + Potassium Nitrate. Sick pumps, good energy, and stim free!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was sad to hear from one of their reps that they discontinued this.

Thanks for the Peak Beta+ feedback, everybody who has used it has absolutely loved it. The problem is not enough damn people have tried it haha!
I agree, i don't understand why :(