Any tips to combat acne from t-boosters? (Anabeta Elite)

dbenj7

Awards
Hi guys,

Just started Anabeta Elite. Got some increased facial acne. My skin has been pretty clear for a while but always sensitive to any androgen level fluctuations and has broken out. I've tried the b5 thing, doesn't really seem to make any difference. Got a decent OTC wash and benzyl peroxide but anything else I can use to keep it under control, want to give ABE a good full run.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Hi friend!

Regular B5 is a waste imo.. try time released b5 1g a day worked good for me!
I added zinc(50mg) and a good probiotica too, helps alot.
And stuff that doesnt cost you anything - more sleep - more water!

good luck : )

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How high did you go with the b5(pantothenic acid). It may take up to 10g a day. Works great for me.

dbenj7

Awards
I tried regular B5 in high amounts and didn't really do much for me. Will give the time release one a shot. Wanting to try and mitigate the acne as much as possible during my cycle of ABE, is really annoying although at least I guess I know the product is doing something. Some pretty good recomp results and only 1 week in

CalfMan

CalfMan

Banned
Awards
Use a mirror and a finger of your choosing on each hand.

The zit goes between both fingertips--NOT FINGERNAILS--then you press and push both fingertips together to pop the zit.

dbenj7

Awards
Use a mirror and a finger of your choosing on each hand. The zit goes between both fingertips--NOT FINGERNAILS--then you press and push both fingertips together to pop the zit.
That would make it 100% worse, it's deep oily pimples under the skin. Just blows out everytime I take a t booster. DAA gave me the worst skin of my life to the point where I had to stop after a week. Not as bad as DAA far this time around but wanting to know any sensible ways to help combat it and reduce the oiliness and prevent a pizza face :/

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys, Just started Anabeta Elite. Got some increased facial acne. My skin has been pretty clear for a while but always sensitive to any androgen level fluctuations and has broken out. I've tried the b5 thing, doesn't really seem to make any difference. Got a decent OTC wash and benzyl peroxide but anything else I can use to keep it under control, want to give ABE a good full run.
Other than maintaining good hygiene, you may want to consider choosing a different product if you are susceptible to an increase in facial acne. I'm surprised this occurs with ABE.

dbenj7

Awards
Other than maintaining good hygiene, you may want to consider choosing a different product if you are susceptible to an increase in facial acne. I'm surprised this occurs with ABE.
Nothing against the product, early results are looking great physique wise but my skin is another story. DAA wreaked havoc on my face, this seems to be doing it to a lesser extent. I must be sensitive to hormonal fluctuations or something, makes my skin oily as f*** and breaking out when it was clear before. Hygiene is great, if not more precautious than before I started the supp. So annoying that these products do this to me

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always see an increase in acne from test boosters, but never a ton like back in high school :) I just make sure to use a good face wash every morning and afternoon, and a body wash with ingredients to fight acne. Works like a charm. It's a good sign that your test is being boosted!

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Clean pillow case is always a good idea. No point in re-applying yesterday's grease.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i was just prescribed minocycline by my doc. has anyone had experience taking this?

dbenj7

Awards
I don't like antibiotics for the purpose they mess up gut flora and can be harsh on the liver and do not address the root cause of the acne. With that said they do work though you can develop a resistance to them. I used magnesium oil on my face after cleansing and holy ****, reduced the oliyness dramatically and starting to clear up the pimples. My girlfriend was convinced I was taking steroids when the acne and oiliness kicked in, tried to explain it's a legal supplement but just gave up in the end, she wonders why I don't tell her things lol....

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tend to get very oily skin when using certain test boosters. Honestly I just keep a pack of the nutragena oil absorbing pads and use them whenever needed. Helps a lot IMO.