dhea lowers testosterone levels?
- 01-28-2014, 02:33 PM
- 01-28-2014, 02:46 PM
It could, due to the natural feedback to raised DHEA levels. DHEA aromatizes to esterone which could cause a negative feedback which may suppress LH.
If you're DHEA levels are lower than baseline though, supplementing with DHEA could benefit you though.
Also, this is strictly speaking of regular DHEA rather than the various DHEA metabolites.
- 01-28-2014, 04:53 PM
01-28-2014, 05:26 PM
01-28-2014, 05:56 PM
I think it is a very grey area, with not enough research behind it to make a substantiated clearcut conclusion
01-28-2014, 06:35 PM
01-30-2014, 12:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chrisr84 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:55 PM
- By darsh89 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
- By JoeHT in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-03-2010, 01:54 PM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:48 PM
- By 200wannabe in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2006, 09:44 AM