Need Creatine in pill form

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Wrong
    I've gotta agree with you. Since creatine is so closely associated with water in the body, I don't see how water could have an adverse effect on it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Billy R View Post
    I've gotta agree with you. Since creatine is so closely associated with water in the body, I don't see how water could have an adverse effect on it.
    Water will eventually turn creatine into something called creatinine which is useless to the body. There is a pdf posted by someone here showing that creatine should last in room temp water for at least a day.

How long can I leave creatine in water?

Edit: The ph and temperature of whatever the creatine is mixed with factors into how fast it degrades.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Water will eventually turn creatine into something called creatinine which is useless to the body. There is a pdf posted by someone here showing that creatine should last in room temp water for at least a day.

How long can I leave creatine in water?
    Thanks for the info....I'm sure that if you leave it in water for too long it could be bad, but I was primarily commenting on the claim that in ten minutes water would render creatine useless. That seemed way too fast to me. It's good to have some solid time figures to deal with.

4. Cre02 for sure. It is by far the best creatine pill money can buy
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

5. Creatine is stable for days in water. Not 10 minutes. And trinitine isn't BS. It's probably monohydrate + free sodium and potassium. This is actually what orotine is (not creatine orotate, but rather creatine monohydrate + orotic acid)
    •   

6. Another option would be bpi's creatine alkaline... It's a capsule with buffered mono & HCl.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dudes, need advice on a preworkout in pill form
    By TxHomeGrown in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 04:40 PM
  2. DAA in pill form?
    By BrYmAsTeR17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 09:07 PM
  3. Best Glucuronolactone + Caffeine supp in pill form?
    By IvyLeaguePump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 03:23 PM
  4. Closest to Nos Ether + JP8 in pills form?
    By E J in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 04:28 PM
  5. Best creatine in pill form
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:08 PM