Bored and want to try AD-3 PCT should I buy some support?

bri1

Awards
Hey guys I'm bored a little with my body and exercise, I want to try speed x3 and possibly AD-3 PCT. Is this something I should avoid doing? will this be dangerous for my liver? Should I buy some kind of support supplements?Thanks guys,Ive been out of the supplement game for a minute and your help is greatly appreciated!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No supports needed

bri1

Awards
also will this be fun for me? will it be more of an effect then a pre workout and vitamins alone?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
also will this be fun for me? will it be more of an effect then a pre workout and vitamins alone?
You will notice a leaning out and hardening effect. Speed x3 is powerful so start low at first.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I'm bored a little with my body and exercise, I want to try speed x3 and possibly AD-3 PCT. Is this something I should avoid doing? will this be dangerous for my liver? Should I buy some kind of support supplements?Thanks guys,Ive been out of the supplement game for a minute and your help is greatly appreciated!
AD-3 IS a support supplement.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
AD-3 IS a support supplement.
Negative, its basically Erase on crack. Three times the Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione plus Velvet Bean (L-Dopa) for GH/Cortiosol, Milk thisle for liver. Basically an aromatase inhibitor with benefits.

bri1

Awards
Negative, its basically Erase on crack. Three times the Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione plus Velvet Bean (L-Dopa) for GH/Cortiosol, Milk thisle for liver. Basically an aromatase inhibitor with benefits.
Ohh wow.... thats above my head man. Does that mean its a estrogen blocker?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Velvet Bean (L-Dopa) for GH/Cortiosol, Milk thisle for liver. Basically an aromatase inhibitor with benefits.
Correct, support ingrediants.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No supports.. decent product.. I've used it.

Mike

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Correct, support ingrediants.
Maybe for a guy, for women AIs like Erase/AD3/etc greatly help fat targeting. I think if you were to ask Rosie she would agree. But even for guys it can help target fat by cutting estrogen levels.

bri1

Awards
No supports.. decent product.. I've used it.Mike
when your saying no supports you mean , no supports needed with this product since is mild and has milk thistle in it?Thanks for the reply btw everyonealso, i noticed that there is a lean muscle stack with this product and mass hgh the #1 supp on the review list. I noticed that they have similar effects as far as helping people sleep well. what else should is there to know about mass hgh, is mass hgh technical a pro hormone?Btw, Thanks again guys!

bri1

Awards
when your saying no supports you mean , no supports needed with this product since is mild and has milk thistle in it?Thanks for the reply btw everyonealso, i noticed that there is a lean muscle stack with this product and mass hgh the #1 supp on the review list. I noticed that they have similar effects as far as helping people sleep well. what else should is there to know about mass hgh, is mass hgh technical a pro hormone?Btw, Thanks again guys!
sorry if thats confusing... the way I formatted this keeps messing up for some reason....