new formula erase pro

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    This would be appreciated by everyone I'm sure! Get your before bloodwork, log the two bottles, then get your after bloodwork and post. That would be awesome to see!
    Absolutely, just depends if Ben and the crew want me to do so.
    what levels do you particularly want me to check?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Absolutely, just depends if Ben and the crew want me to do so.
    what levels do you particularly want me to check?
    E2 mostly. Test also if possible. Since the new formula isn't geared towards lowering cortisol (it isn't, right?), I guess there isn't much of a point in checking that. I am on the old formula Erase Pro for the first time right now (day 10). I have to say I feel pretty good and have been eating horribly since I started, but I haven't put on any body fat. I can't wait to see how it ends up, but I am also a little nervous that the formula has changed. You getting your blood work done and posting the results would probably help reassure a lot of the fans of the old formula that are nervous about the change. Either way thanks for considering it!
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    E2 mostly. Test also if possible. Since the new formula isn't geared towards lowering cortisol (it isn't, right?), I guess there isn't much of a point in checking that. I am on the old formula Erase Pro for the first time right now (day 10). I have to say I feel pretty good and have been eating horribly since I started, but I haven't put on any body fat. I can't wait to see how it ends up, but I am also a little nervous that the formula has changed. You getting your blood work done and posting the results would probably help reassure a lot of the fans of the old formula that are nervous about the change. Either way thanks for considering it!
    I would not post it publicly, i would probably email to ben/cooper/josh and just give the gist of the levels and changes. @bdcc
    @JudoJosh @bolt10 @nattydisaster
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I can only encourage you to get bloods done for your own record. I can not encourage you to get them done in an attempt to prove the effectiveness of erase pro. I am unsure if that would violate FTC regulations. That would be something that natty would have to comment on.

Everyone hear needs to understand the position the company is in. FTC regulations dictate the type of claims and how we advertise and with the events that have happened in the past it is best for a company to not try and enter in any sort of grey area.

As for Erase, I stand behind the product. The literature supports it and anecdotal evidence (reviews) are coming in and are supporting what the literature says. If someone is curious or wants to know for themselves then by all means get lab work done. I encourage this. But as a representative of PES I can not suggest someone get labs done in order to prove a claim to everyone else.

Hope you guys understand
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I can only encourage you to get bloods done for your own record. I can not encourage you to get them done in an attempt to prove the effectiveness of erase pro. I am unsure if that would violate FTC regulations. That would be something that natty would have to comment on.

Everyone hear needs to understand the position the company is in. FTC regulations dictate the type of claims and how we advertise and with the events that have happened in the past it is best for a company to not try and enter in any sort of grey area.

As for Erase, I stand behind the product. The literature supports it and anecdotal evidence (reviews) are coming in and are supporting what the literature says. If someone is curious or wants to know for themselves then by all means get lab work done. I encourage this. But as a representative of PES I can not suggest someone get labs done in order to prove a claim to everyone else.

Hope you guys understand
    thats the thing i get bloods done almost 3-4x a year for myself and my records, but since the timing would be next month for bloods i could do it with the erase and get it done and then compare the bloods to see what it truly does/brings.

Just asking. thats all.
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

thats the thing i get bloods done almost 3-4x a year for myself and my records, but since the timing would be next month for bloods i could do it with the erase and get it done and then compare the bloods to see what it truly does/brings.

Just asking. thats all.
    Go for it!

I just cant say go for it in the context of proving effectiveness but I can say go for it in the context of personal curiosity

I am not trying to discourage you from getting labs so I hope that is not how I came across. This is just my understanding of FTC regulations but again I can be completely wrong here.

I also routinely get labs done for personal records. Do you use privateMDlabs as well?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.26%

Just asking. thats all.
    It's always great to see blood work, but even more so to inspire others to get their own done. There have been threads where people think that supplement companies are hiding something by not having a study performed with blood work performed, while not understanding that clinical trials use thousands of patients in their studies. Personally, I'd like to see how this works out for you.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Go for it!

I just cant say go for it in the context of proving effectiveness but I can say go for it in the context of personal curiosity

I am not trying to discourage you from getting labs so I hope that is not how I came across. This is just my understanding of FTC regulations but again I can be completely wrong here.

I also routinely get labs done for personal records. Do you use privateMDlabs as well?
    Legally speaking, if a user whom is not affiliated with you or under contract with you (you as in the company), the user can make claims and what not, post bloods, etc. as long as the user is 1) not endorsing a product with the intention to profit and 2) not making the claims as if they were claims coming directly from the company. I don't see how this would step on any FTC regulations since all this would be is an independent individual public voicing his/her opinion.

The company itself simply is not allowed to take the accounts of these independent opinions and use it as part of claims for product XYZ which they are selling.

Basically, Bob their can post up his bloods and voice his thoughts on how well the product works from now to whenever, you guys just can't jump on his communications and use them as a means of making claims on the product.
  9. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Legally speaking, if a user whom is not affiliated with you or under contract with you (you as in the company), the user can make claims and what not, post bloods, etc. as long as the user is 1) not endorsing a product with the intention to profit and 2) not making the claims as if they were claims coming directly from the company. I don't see how this would step on any FTC regulations since all this would be is an independent individual public voicing his/her opinion.

The company itself simply is not allowed to take the accounts of these independent opinions and use it as part of claims for product XYZ which they are selling.

Basically, Bob their can post up his bloods and voice his thoughts on how well the product works from now to whenever, you guys just can't jump on his communications and use them as a means of making claims on the product.
    Correct.

I was not saying he cant, I was saying as a rep I cant publicly support it within the context of making a claim. I can and did support it for the sake of satisfying his own curiosity.

Reading Bobs post it read as though he was asking for an endorsement from us to get labs to prove erase pro lowed e2, so my post was mostly me explaining that we can not publicly support it in that context. That is at least according to my understanding of the law which matches your post
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%

Correct.

I was not saying he cant, I was saying as a rep I cant publicly support it within the context of making a claim. I can and did support it for the sake of satisfying his own curiosity.

Reading Bobs post it read as though he was asking for an endorsement from us to get labs to prove erase pro lowed e2, so my post was mostly me explaining that we can not publicly support it in that context. That is at least according to my understanding of the law which matches your post
    Gotcha
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%

Never asked for an endorsement, just asking if it would benefit you and the company thats all
    Seeing i have my regular bloodwork coming up shortly.
    My health is the #1 thing i cherish , hence why i get it done so often to make sure everything is in check. It just so happens i could start erase the day of the bloods and then get it done after i run say 2 bottles doses at 1 cap in the morning upon waking with my alpha t2, forskolin, and alphamine run while cutting (if you have not checked out my PES Log i suggest you get in there.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

after only a few days of 1/1 dosing i can see changes, bloating and water retention are noticeably decreased. libido is still skyrocket high, and no joint issues.

tomorrow is shot day, so i am going to try 1/2 today....just to see!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.88%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

Im using it right now, Erase pro im about 2 weeks in maybe more. I don't have any side effects and have a pretty aggressive supplement regimine so Its hard to tell if it works on its own but I'm getting great results overall. Also curious what it does to control cortisol?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.43%

Interrest3s to see your blood work and how it will compare to ghe one you did where you were using APE
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

It is cautious territory, there are certain instances where companies have had actions against them for clicking 'like' on a customer's review posted to their Facebook page. Simple acknowledgement of claims can potentially pose problems.

This is why it is crucial to play by the rules with supplements in this category especially.
    PES Representative
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It is cautious territory, there are certain instances where companies have had actions against them for clicking 'like' on a customer's review posted to their Facebook page. Simple acknowledgement of claims can potentially pose problems.

This is why it is crucial to play by the rules with supplements in this category especially.
    Understandable. I was just hinting for Bob to freely post his bloods without need of confirmation from anybody but himself
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Understandable. I was just hinting for Bob to freely post his bloods without need of confirmation from anybody but himself
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

just think...this country was once known as the land of the free, instead of 'of the people by the people for the people' more and more it seems the government is against freedom. i am getting sick and tired of a government which thinks it knows best for me, i want to decide whats best for me!!!

rant over....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just think...this country was once known as the land of the free, instead of 'of the people by the people for the people' more and more it seems the government is against freedom. i am getting sick and tired of a government which thinks it knows best for me, i want to decide whats best for me!!!

rant over....
    I will side with the government on this one. I think the concept of claims on what XYZ has on ones health actually does need to be regulated. Otherwise people are going to be trying a lot of nonsense products to rid themselves of ailments like cancer.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

I will side with the government on this one. I think the concept of claims on what XYZ has on ones health actually does need to be regulated. Otherwise people are going to be trying a lot of nonsense products to rid themselves of ailments like cancer.
    lol...but yet a supplement company has to be concerned with someone posting results??? i remember a time when information on supplements was hard to come by, long before the internet, people survived just fine without all of this government intervention...i guess people just had more common sense in those days and didn't need a label warning them that coffee is hot, if you spill it you could get burned...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

22. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hope you guys understand
    If you want a good laugh you should read some of the claims being stated in the Formeron thread

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    If you want a good laugh you should read some of the claims being stated in the Formeron thread
    "Made mad gainz r there roidz up in dere"
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...but yet a supplement company has to be concerned with someone posting results??? i remember a time when information on supplements was hard to come by, long before the internet, people survived just fine without all of this government intervention...i guess people just had more common sense in those days and didn't need a label warning them that coffee is hot, if you spill it you could get burned...
    To be fair, just like there are regulation loopholes for companies to put out questionable products without fear of legal issues, Feds hitting a supp company over something like liking a user's post is most definitely also a loophole except one which the Feds are using to their advantage. So I think when you take that into consideration, both sides reach equilibrium in that regard.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    That the new MT Product claiming 16 pounds of lean mass in 12 weeks?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.35%

No, MT isn't releasing a product named, "Formeron".
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%

That's their new hmb product but hmb from the long list of anecdotal reports over the years suggests high dosing it so for the results most people are after, I don't see how it could be cost effective unless buying bulk powders.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

Keep hearing the new erase works good. Just takes a little time to kick in. Only side effect is some strong smelling farts!! Lol
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.76%

I hear ya. I seem to be dropping my guts on it too.
    I just make sure the wife is sitting next to me, lol......nah, on a serious note, I think it's the stuff we eat while on it. But then again, I haven't consumed eggs or cabbage.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.88%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

I'm over 3 weeks in with erase Pro and I to have been farting my brains out, without knowing why. I ripped 1 so dense last night it made me stand up from my seat.
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.76%

[QUOTE="fightnews;4399760"]I'm over 3 weeks in with erase Pro and I to have been farting my brains out, without knowing why. I ripped 1 so dense last night it made me
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.77%

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I'm over 3 weeks in with erase Pro and I to have been farting my brains out, without knowing why. I ripped 1 so dense last night it made me stand up from my seat.
    @JudoJosh
    @bolt10
    @bdcc

is this normal?
    Kinda nervous to start my run.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

@JudoJosh
    @bolt10
    @bdcc

is this normal?
    Real men fart with pride.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

@JudoJosh
    @bolt10
    @bdcc

is this normal?
    Not sure why this would happen but I haven't heard it before.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.21%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Not sure why this would happen but I haven't heard it before.
    I havent started the reformulated original erase but I did open up the bottle and the stuff smells funky lol... I really wouldnt be surprised if gave you some potent gas lol
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    That sounds like a satisfying fart.
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

lol can't say I have experienced that myself
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  38. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%

first time hearing that sort of feedback and nothing in the formulation strikes me a something that would encourage that.

I would look into dietary habits
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You guys are just gassy LOL.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I haven't heard of this or noticed it myself either.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:32 PM
  2. New erase pro and alpha t2
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 10:06 AM