new formula erase pro

Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Yea I know.... But I guess I got to pay to play... Hopefully I can bump it back down and see the same results..

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    So the new erase hasn't been working for me (ERASE. NOT PRO) so today I took 5 spreaded out 2-2-1. And I am dry like the og erase almost like formestane. So is it under dosed or I just may need a little more to see the effects?
    Kind of makes me glad I have 4 bottles of the old Erase left? :P
    •   

3. I'm using 1 cap of erase pro and loving it. I know I work for PES but I prefer the new version. Joints are great, libido is good, shoulder striations more noticeable.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

4. it's been 3 days since I started 2 caps/day of the new erase pro, more dry as compared to new erase@ 4caps/day

I think it is the boerhaavia accounting for the dryness since the old erase pro was too strong for many: 75mg arimistane and boerhaavia which is already very drying

I would rather have 2-3 caps of old erase than new erase pro. pricewise too

so PES reps nobody knows whether new formulation needs tapering or not?

5. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    it's been 3 days since I started 2 caps/day of the new erase pro

That's one expensive run. Why double the recommended dosage at first try of the new forumula?
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    So the new erase hasn't been working for me (ERASE. NOT PRO) so today I took 5 spreaded out 2-2-1. And I am dry like the og erase almost like formestane. So is it under dosed or I just may need a little more to see the effects?
    Everyone responds differently. Based on the studies on DHAA and preliminary testing, it is properly dosed at 3 caps, but for whatever reason you may idiosyncratically be less response to it (e.g. increased pharmacogenetic CYP levels responsible for metabolizing this particular compound)

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Everyone responds differently. Based on the studies on DHAA and preliminary testing, it is properly dosed at 3 caps, but for whatever reason you may idiosyncratically be less response to it (e.g. increased pharmacogenetic CYP levels responsible for metabolizing this particular compound)
    Does this mean usage if supplements that are metabolized by this cyp sub unit cause the need for possible increase in dosing

For example in case I wasn't clear

Caffeine usage. Metabolized by cyp450 1a2 and 3a4. Continued and increase use cause up regulation of this pathway

If DHAa works via this pathway it's rapidly metabolized thus needing much more for desired effect?

8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Does this mean usage if supplements that are metabolized by this cyp sub unit cause the need for possible increase in dosing

For example in case I wasn't clear

Caffeine usage. Metabolized by cyp450 1a2 and 3a4. Continued and increase use cause up regulation of this pathway

If DHAa works via this pathway it's rapidly metabolized thus needing much more for desired effect?
    No no. What you described is an upregulation of CYP activity in response to repeated stimulation. This is known as "induction."

What I am talking about is pharmacogenetic variation. The main one we look out for in medicine is CYP2C9, which is can be up to 30% less efficient in metabolizing warfarin in certain populations.

The key difference here is producing more enzyme (caffeine) vs having a hyperfunctional/dysfunctional polymorphism of the enzyme (possibly DHAA)

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No no. What you described is an upregulation of CYP activity in response to repeated stimulation. This is known as "induction."

What I am talking about is pharmacogenetic variation. The main one we look out for in medicine is CYP2C9, which is can be up to 30% less efficient in metabolizing warfarin in certain populations.

The key difference here is producing more enzyme (caffeine) vs having a hyperfunctional/dysfunctional polymorphism of the enzyme (possibly DHAA)
    I was just about to say this.

... oh no. No I wasn't lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com

10. S.N.S. Rep

•   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Well I've been on the new erase for 7 days playing with the dosages from 3 to 5 caps. And have noticed nothing.... The old erase I notice something in 3 days.. Even sad to say bpi a hd I can tell something is going on... In a few days..
    I can tell you I noticed nothing with the og erase.
    Does it means its not working ? I'm not sure. Without the labs it's hard to say....

The new erase+dopa stack looks tempting.
    Would you guys use the new erase as AI after PH run.? Or it's better to stick right now with older and more trusted AIs ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by abudabu View Post
    I can tell you I noticed nothing with the og erase.
    Does it means its not working ? I'm not sure. Without the labs it's hard to say....

The new erase+dopa stack looks tempting.
    Would you guys use the new erase as AI after PH run.? Or it's better to stick right now with older and more trusted AIs ?

That stack is a crazy price right now. Add some sodium DAA (if you respond to it) and you have a sick stack for like 40 bucks!

13. Yes it's really good to pass (:

Gonna grab me one.
    Just curious. I probably missed this information in this big thread. Is this AI suicidal?

14. Quote Originally Posted by abudabu View Post
    Just curious. I probably missed this information in this big thread. Is this AI suicidal?
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    PES reps: do I need to taper new erase towards the end of the cycle run? is it suicidal inhibitor or not?
    An answer sure would be nice PES

15. Quote Originally Posted by niclas90 View Post
    An answer sure would be nice PES
    Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You guys need to PM me in the future! I don't see all the threads.

First, I can go in depth at a later time, but rebound is a fairly nonexistent phenomenon due to the rapid adaptability of gene transcription. It was never an issue to begin with. Competitive vs suicidal AIs simply give fast on-fast off effects, vs slow on-slow off. The evidence at this point is that it is an allosteric inhibitor of aromatase. This could be suicidal or short-lived; the data isn't there, and the bloodwork doesn't tell a clear-cut tale. One thing that definitely isn't observed though is an INCREASE in estrogen (aka rebound), so write that off your list of concerns
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

16. i have been using the new formula erase pro for almost 3 weeks now[20] days.

just a few thoughts:
    no decrease in libido
    no joint pain[keep in mind i am 55]
    no bad sides of any kind

with that said, i think this formula has great potential....but i have never been a one size fits all kinda guy. being a big guy all my life and topping off atm at 203 i feel it is slightly underdosed, at least for me. keep in mind that i did double dose one time and almost immediately felt joint discomfort start to creep in. imho i think a 3 cap option, with 50% more actives split between 3 caps would be the best way to go. even a 2 cap option at a 1.5 actives increase. i don't think doubling of the dose is neccessary, but it is a little lacking as far as results i am used to from ai's.

before everyone starts thinking i am knocking the product, on the contrary...i think the ingredients in the new formula are effective and best of all don't kill my joints or libido, i am only pointing out that the dose might need a little tweaking...afterall this is a high price point product!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

17. BigT- Aren't you taking it with other products though?. I thought I read that you were using something like 4 other products that also effect hormones because you went off TRT for a while.
    S.N.S. Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have been using the new formula erase pro for almost 3 weeks now[20] days. just a few thoughts: no decrease in libido no joint pain[keep in mind i am 55] no bad sides of any kind with that said, i think this formula has great potential....but i have never been a one size fits all kinda guy. being a big guy all my life and topping off atm at 203 i feel it is slightly underdosed, at least for me. keep in mind that i did double dose one time and almost immediately felt joint discomfort start to creep in. imho i think a 3 cap option, with 50% more actives split between 3 caps would be the best way to go. even a 2 cap option at a 1.5 actives increase. i don't think doubling of the dose is neccessary, but it is a little lacking as far as results i am used to from ai's. before everyone starts thinking i am knocking the product, on the contrary...i think the ingredients in the new formula are effective and best of all don't kill my joints or libido, i am only pointing out that the dose might need a little tweaking...afterall this is a high price point product!!!
    Thanx for the update

Only the groupies will take it offensive in some way lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

19. Thanks for the feedback @thebigt
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    BigT- Aren't you taking it with other products though?. I thought I read that you were using something like 4 other products that also effect hormones because you went off TRT for a while.
    correct...i was using formestane products and decided to try new erase pro instead...like formestane, i felt increased libido and no joint pain but noticed some bloating and water retention when using erase pro, it does not seem to keep me quite as dry as formestane or arimistane, at least not at this dose. it is my honest opinion that a slightly higher dose would work best for me...keep in mind that i am assuming a slightly higher dose would not increase sides.

21. Same here. I was using the new erase not the new pro. At 3 caps it's did nothing. Then I upped to 5 dosing it 2-2-1. And it worked. So at five a day I get only 18 days. Had to let that go. Check out nutraclipse formadrive. Arimistane and formestane in one.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    correct...i was using formestane products and decided to try new erase pro instead...like formestane, i felt increased libido and no joint pain but noticed some bloating and water retention when using erase pro, it does not seem to keep me quite as dry as formestane or arimistane, at least not at this dose. it is my honest opinion that a slightly higher dose would work best for me...keep in mind that i am assuming a slightly higher dose would not increase sides.

Doesn't the new Erase Pro have some different benefits than the old one without the joint issues?. I could never afford to take double the dosage of the new Erase Pro. I had joint problems with the last one. I am planning on using the new Erase Pro soon though. Think it will work much better for me this time around. When I tried Erase Pro I couldn't stay on it, even with every other day dosing my joints just couldn't handle it. Looking forward to trying it out.
    S.N.S. Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Doesn't the new Erase Pro have some different benefits than the old one without the joint issues?. I could never afford to take double the dosage of the new Erase Pro. I had joint problems with the last one. I am planning on using the new Erase Pro soon though. Think it will work much better for me this time around. When I tried Erase Pro I couldn't stay on it, even with every other day dosing my joints just couldn't handle it. Looking forward to trying it out.
    i think you are misunderstanding me...i am seeing benefits from the new formula without the nasty sides of arimistane, but for ME the dose seems on the slight side...that is why i said that a 2-3 cap dose with 50% more actives would be nice so that people could adjust dose to their personal needs....for YOU the 1 cap dose could just be the perfect dose for YOU....but like i said before, one size does not fit all...not trying to punk the product, i am sincerely trying to be helpful!!!!

24. I forgot I had bought some of the New Erase Pro...need to start it next week

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

25. Thanks for the feedback, Tom.

Cyrus has outlined possibilities of why someone may need a higher or lower dose to achieve the same effect.

We are confident with our dosing scheme for the majority of individuals. It is in the same way other people used 50mg or 100mg of Erase due to physiological differences.

By no means did I think you were being offensive. If everyone on this forum had your approach to feedback it would be a happier place.
    PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, Tom.

Cyrus has outlined possibilities of why someone may need a higher or lower dose to achieve the same effect.

We are confident with our dosing scheme for the majority of individuals. It is in the same way other people used 50mg or 100mg of Erase due to physiological differences.

By no means did I think you were being offensive. If everyone on this forum had your approach to feedback it would be a happier place.
    sometimes peoples intentions get misinterpreted online, just wanted to be clear where i was coming from!!!

with that said, i was thinking of reordering more erase pro, since 1 is on the slight side i was considering also ordering a regular erase. what do you and the maestro think of 1/1?

btw-thanks for the good words!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, Tom.

People use 100 mg's of the arimistane Erase? Ouch.

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sometimes peoples intentions get misinterpreted online, just wanted to be clear where i was coming from!!!

with that said, i was thinking of reordering more erase pro, since 1 is on the slight side i was considering also ordering a regular erase. what do you and the maestro think of 1/1?

btw-thanks for the good words!!!
    1/1 with the normal Erase (not 1/1 with EP for both doses) should work fine for you. Again, thanks to the inclusion of uncaria in BOTH versions, we have eliminated the whole "joint pain" with higher doses-effect. To get a higher dose of the AI, you need a higher dose of the uncaria because it's a package deal...which works out very well for those seeking to experiment with higher doses

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:32 PM
  2. New erase pro and alpha t2
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 10:06 AM
  3. Oxy Elite Pro New Formula vs Old Formula
    By TDHAWKS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3