new formula erase pro

Page 7 of 15 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post

LOL !!! am running this right now

4 caps OG anabeta and 4 caps new erase !!!
    Enjoy. I'm excited about the new natadrol so it's okay but erase/Ab is always a good time. Let me know how you like it. I do 3/4
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    People use it for any situation, very versatile. I'm currently on ArA, Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro, up a few pounds since earlier January.
    Awesome stack! I plan to run that come my next bulk!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Enjoy. I'm excited about the new natadrol so it's okay but erase/Ab is always a good time. Let me know how you like it. I do 3/4
    got 1 bottle of new erase pro as well. gonna try it soon

I like the old version of erase better...more dry look and since it's suicidal no need to taper dosage at the end. not sure about the new version erase is suicidal or not

4. Nice! Too rich for me currently lol. I'm jealous. New erase is 2/3 ingredients from erase pro... I need to look at them individually through haven't had time. I was just trying to get arimistane. Lol.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

5. was just trying to stock up on erase OG, but got shipped the new formula instead; I will ship these back and look for OG erase
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    was just trying to stock up on erase OG, but got shipped the new formula instead; I will ship these back and look for OG erase
    There's plenty of products out there with 75 mg's of arimistane. I stocked up on OG Erase a few months back but that was because they came in at like $20 a bottle so it was a pretty good deal, but if I really wanted something with 75 mg's of arimistane in it, there's plenty of products still on the market with just that.

7. Yeah but I didn't know until After I got it and popped a few. Oh well. Only paid like 20 for it. Seemed to work too so maybe ill like it.

8. i signed up at the V.A last week. today i went for blood test, thursday i go for doctors appointment.

today is exactly 1 week being off trt....it is also 1 week being on new formula erase pro.

i was on androgel which is used everyday....i don't know this for sure but i think any test boosting from androgel would have cleared my body in 1 week?

lol....this is a double edged sword for me, in one way i hope erase pro kept test level higher than normal, on the other hand i hope it isn't too high!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Am hoping to add a bit of mass with daa, agmatine & erase pro. Although it's a test stack?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater71 View Post
    Am hoping to add a bit of mass with daa, agmatine & erase pro. Although it's a test stack?
    AnaBeta would be the best choice.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

11. Went and got some PCT black because new Erase doesn't seem to be giving me the acute dryness I was looking for like original with arimistane did.

12. Let me know how that pct black works out!!! I too have given up on this new erase.. I still like pes products!! There a great company but this new erase just ain't it. No where close to the og...

13. i asked once before and someone[not a pes rep]told me to take new formula erase pro with food....i have been dosing with breakfast, but today i forgot and didn't take it until around 10 oclock on an empty...i was peeing like crazy and seem to be drier today!!!

so i will ask this question once more...is new formula erase pro more beneficial WITH food or WITHOUT? i would appreciate it if a pes rep would give me the official pes stance on this, please and thank you!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i asked once before and someone[not a pes rep]told me to take new formula erase pro with food....i have been dosing with breakfast, but today i forgot and didn't take it until around 10 oclock on an empty...i was peeing like crazy and seem to be drier today!!!

so i will ask this question once more...is new formula erase pro more beneficial WITH food or WITHOUT? i would appreciate it if a pes rep would give me the official pes stance on this, please and thank you!!!!
    It is not a big deal either way sir

15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It is not a big deal either way sir
    thank you, i seemed to get more from it dosed on an empty, wanted to make sure this wasn't a fluke. i will continue empty stomach dosing from here on out.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. I'm actually 10 days into my 2nd straight bottle of the new Erase Pro.

Here is what I've noticed:

I've always liked either 2 caps OG Erase. Or 1 cap OG Erase Pro EOD. This kept me dry and curtailed the joint issues.

40 days into the new Erase Pro at 1 cap daily, I have noticed zero joint problems and have noticed significant dryness and fat loss. The hardness is on par with what I noticed with 1 OG EP EOD. I cannot compare it to OG EP every day because I never was able to stick out EP every day due to the joint issues.

But I have been very happy with the new Erase Pro. I also have not noticed a plateau yet, where I remember the original leaving me plateaued at around 3 weeks.

I have not yet tried the new Anabeta Elite but the formula looks solid.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I'm actually 10 days into my 2nd straight bottle of the new Erase Pro.

I've always liked either 2 caps OG Erase. Or 1 cap OG Erase Pro EOD. This kept me dry and curtailed the joint issues.

40 days into the new Erase Pro at 1 cap daily, I have noticed zero joint problems and have noticed significant dryness and fat loss. The hardness is on par with what I noticed with 1 OG EP EOD. I cannot compare it to OG EP every day because I never was able to stick out EP every day due to the joint issues.

But I have been very happy with the new Erase Pro. I also have not noticed a plateau yet, where I remember the original leaving me plateaued at around 3 weeks.

Sounds like a win to me.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

how much fat loss? how did you gauge it? calipers?
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

This is excellent cant wait to run this when the new alphamine drops.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Did it crush your boners?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Did it crush your boners?
    Lol

I find the new erase pro does not hurt my sex drive
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

Sounds like a win to me.
    Yup!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

23. where can i purchase the original erase pro?

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is excellent cant wait to run this when the new alphamine drops.
    I thought the new alphamine was out? Is there a newer version going to be released soon?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Negncic View Post
    I thought the new alphamine was out? Is there a newer version going to be released soon?
    New flavor.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 06:32 PM
  2. New erase pro and alpha t2
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction